Gotta run.
好的 今晚见 再见
Yeah, we'll see you tonight. Bye.
好的 迫不及待 迫不及待
Okay. Yeah, can't wait. Can't wait.
他真有趣
He's funny.
是啊 但有时候也很伤人[咬人]
Yes, he is, but he can also be biting.
-他会咬人吗 -当然是用他的话语
- He bites people? - Well, with his words,
不是像美术班的山德那样用牙齿咬
Not with his teeth like Xander from art class.
我们得确认他有没有打疫苗
We need to confirm he got his shot.
好的
Yeah.
我的天呐 克里斯宾说
Oh, my god. Okay, Crispin--
"太多人报名了 不得不减少参加人数
"Too many rsvps. Have to make cuts to party.
下次再请你们吧" 伤心脸
Maybe next time." Sad face.
因为我们拒绝侮辱别人
Because we refuse to abuse,
他就禁止我们参加世纪大派对
we get banned from the party of the century?
二位父亲大人需要"救父车"吗
Does somebody need a wah-mbulance?
不用 我不需要什么"救父车"
No.I do not need a wah-mbulance.
孩子们好啊 今天过得怎么样
Hey, kids. How was your day?
我心里早有答案
I knew the answer to that question.
我今天挺忙的
I'd had kind of a busy day
四处奔波 解决各种问题
going around solving everyone's problems.
我先去了我邻居斯塔夫罗斯的花店
I started by going to see my buddy Stavros the florist.
你是斯塔夫罗斯 对吧
Stavros, I assume?
有事吗
Yes?
我是来欢迎你成为我们的邻居
I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
对了 我还给你带了点三明治
Yeah, I brought you some sandwiches, by the way.
羊羔肉相当不错哦
How good is lamb, huh?
-尼克斯 -我接住你了
- Nikos! - Oh! Gotcha.
快回屋去
Get back in there.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
有什么能为你效劳的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
没有 没有 我
Oh, no. No. I...
当时我突然意识到我的孩子们还不理解
That's when I realized my kids didn't understand
以德"伏"人的意思
the concept of killing with kindness
因为他们从未亲眼见过
because they'd never seen it.
于是我决定证明给他们看
So I decided I'd prove it to them
看我怎么以德"伏"人
by going on a huggacidal rampage.
那不是戴着哈利·波特眼镜的罗本嘛
Is that Reuben rockin' the Potter specs?
魁地大奇葩
Quiddiculous!
听我说 哥们
Hey, listen, buddy,
我听说了卢克叫他老师"妈咪"的事
I heard about Luke calling his teacher "Mommy."
的确是史上最囧啊
Epic fail, by the way.
但是 既然你是学校里受欢迎的孩子
But, you know, since you're one of the cool kids,
也许你能劝劝其他孩子别取笑他了好吗
maybe you could get the other ones to ease off a little?
好 隔空对个拳
Cool. Air bump.
你好 李 我是住在街尾的菲尔·邓菲
Hey, Lee, it's Phil Dunphy from down the street.
我们没见过面 我打给你其实是
We haven't met. I was actually calling
想给你老婆留个言
to leave a message for your wife,
感谢她雇我女儿海莉做事
just to say thanks for hiring my daughter Haley.
我们想请你和你太太过来喝杯酒
Listen, we'd love to have you and the missus over for a glass of wine,
或者我们两个爷们可以一起出去喝两杯
or--or, uh, maybe you and I could go out for a boys' night.
总之 如果你可以...
But anyway, if you could--
该死
Damn it!
你好凯伦·苏利文 我是艾丽克斯的父亲
Hey, Karen Sullivan. Alex's dad.
看看谁把牙齿整得如此洁白又整齐啊
Well, look whose teeth got so nice and straight.
谁先说
Who wants to go first?
-你开什么玩笑 -你疯了吗
- Are you kidding? - Are you crazy?
你到底想干什么
What are you trying to--
一个一个说
One at a time!
你称呼库珀小姐为一个男人
You called Ms. Cooper a man!
不 我没有啊
No, I didn't.
-答录机上是她老公李 -她没老公
- I got her husband Lee on the machine. - There is no husband!
她就是李
She's Lee!
声音异常低沉的同性恋酒鬼李·库珀
Weirdly deep-voiced, alcoholic, gay Lee Cooper
而你却邀请她去喝酒
who you invited out for a glass of wine!
感谢你迷人地冒犯了凯伦
Thanks to your little charm offensive with Karen,
她的派对内容的确改变了一点
one thing did change about her party--
就是将我除名了
I'm not invited!
"魁地大奇葩" "史上最囧"
"Quiddiculous"? "Epic fail"?
现在整个学校在取笑我们父子俩了
Now the whole school is just laughing at both of us.
斯塔夫罗斯 你好
Stavros, hey!
为什么不行
Why not?!
干什么
What?
计划有变
Change of plans.
这事儿还没完
This isn't over.
我想让你今晚打扮得漂漂亮亮
I want you to wear something beautiful tonight.
尽管挑吧
So please, choose.
这屋子是干什么用的
What is this room?
这是衣帽间
This is the closet.
那镇上所有的居民
So all the people of the town,
都把漂亮衣服寄存在你这里吗
they leave their nice clothes with you?
不 这些都是我的衣服
No. These are all my clothes.
但是 我其实很怀念家乡的简朴风俗
But... I do miss the simple things at home.
跟我说说 村子里都还好吗
So tell me, how-- how are things in the village?
家乡发洪水了
We had a flood.
但不是特别严重 对吧
Ay, but it--it wasn't a bad one, right?
我们曾有条船
We had a boat.
那就好
Ay, that's great.
是"曾经"有条船
We had a boat.
你有对象了吗
Are you dating anyone?
你记得安东尼奥·马奎斯吗
You remember Antonio Marquez?
当然记得
Yes, of course.
学校里的校草
The most handsome boy in the school
有一双迷人的眼睛
with those beautiful eyes.
我在和他的瘸腿老爹谈恋爱
His father with the wooden leg...
洪水把他的木腿冲走了
He lost it in the flood.
你俩是认真的吗
So is it serious?
别看
Don't look at that.
我不会看的 相信我
I won't. Trust me.
他们太贱了
Please. It's pathetic.
克里斯宾让所有闺蜜给我们发短♥信♥
Crispin's been getting all of our friends
报告他那盛大派对的各种细节
to text us the details of his great party.
折磨死人了 是吧
Such torture, huh?
餐饮由阿米莉亚餐厅提供
Oh, catering by Amelia's.
上身赤♥裸♥的泊车员
Topless valet parkers.
-斯汀[糟透了] -就是啊
- Sting. - Exactly.
不是 我是说斯汀也在派对上
No, Sting is at the party.
米奇尔 人家真的好想去
Mitchell, I wanna be there.
-小卡 -不 拜托
- Cam. - No, come on.
别自欺欺人了 你也想去的
Who are we kidding? You do, too.
抓紧时间啊 小姐们
Today, ladies!
听好了 就是这句
Okay, right there. That.
正因为这个我们必须要做出牺牲
That is why we are making the sacrifice--
为了我们的闺女
For our daughter.
是啊 你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
我最没资格抱怨了
I mean, I'm the last one who should be complaining
毕竟 面对现实吧
when, let's face it,
莉莉变成毒舌妇是我的过错
Lily's snarkiness is my doing.
木已成舟
Well, what's done is done.
快打扮整齐出发去教堂吧
Let's just get ready for church.
是啊 只是很难不感到惭愧
Yeah, I mean, it's just hard to not feel guilty,
毕竟大部分是由我造成的
you know, when it's mostly my fault.
我理解 别太自责了
I get it. Just don't beat yourself up.
要带手帕吗 还是不带比较好呢
Hey. Pocket square? No pocket square?
真的吗 你觉得自己一点责任都没有吗
Really? You're taking zero of the responsibility, or...
你想把这事怪到我身上来吗
Oh. Were you trying to get me to take the blame?
也许有一点
Maybe just a little.
然后剥夺你做烈士的机会吗
Oh, and deny you the chance to play the martyr?
听着 小卡 你要是想让我来当罪人
Look, Cam, if you're looking for me to be the bad guy,
你找错对象了 懂吗
you're snarking up the wrong tree, okay?
你才是那个遇事不吐槽
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表