It's not fair.
做恶人的不是我
'cause I'm not the bad guy here.
他需要知道这点
He needs to know that.
怎么样
How's that?
-好些了吗 -好多了
- That better? - Yeah, much better.
谢谢你 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
你好了 和我去溜冰
You're fixed. Skate with me.
我觉得还没好到那种程度 宝贝
I think it's a little soon, sweetie.
不 我是叫泰迪
No. Teddy.
没问题 孩子
But--oh, sure thing, kiddo.
尽量冰敷 三天不要做侧手翻
Hey, lots of ice, no cartwheels for three days.
-好的 -准备好了吗 来吧
- Yeah. - Ready? Come on.
很好的小伙子
Good guy.
泰迪吗 是啊 他最好了
Who--Teddy? Yeah. Yeah, he's the best.
真不敢相信他居然找不到伴儿
Nuts he can't find anybody, huh?
肯定有什么问题
Gotta be something a little off there.
反正他没让米奇尔表现出最好的一面
He definitely did not bring out the best in Mitchell,
这点我能肯定
I can tell you that right now.
是吗
Oh, really?
并不是说这有什么关系
Well, you know, not that it matters...
不过能不能说具体些
but in what way exactly?
说实话 他们在一起的时候
Honestly? When they were together,
米奇尔相当令人头痛
Mitchell could be a bit of a pill.
我喜欢泰迪
Now, I like Teddy,
但他们分手时 其实我有些庆幸
but when they broke up, I was actually kinda glad.
当然了 米奇尔觉得
Of course, Mitchell thought that I was
我心里不舒服是因为不接受同性恋
uncomfortable because of the gay thing,
也许我当时是的 但是
and maybe I was, but...
我真的只是想让他开心
I really just wanted him to be happy.
像他现在这样
Like he is now.
你们在一起后 大家都想
And when you two started up, everyone thought,
就是他了
"Well, there it is."
孩子们 双人溜冰开始
Okay, kids. Couples skate.
拉上你爱的人 开溜吧
Grab someone you love and get out there.
杰 你真是...
Jay, you can be so...
-我不会和你溜冰的 小卡 -好吧
- I'm not skating with you, Cam. - Yeah.
我呢 爸 你要和我一起溜冰吗
What about me, dad? You wanna skate with me?
什么样的人才有资格被称为英雄
What qualifies someone as a hero?
显然 英雄必须是我们尊敬的人
Obviously, a hero has to be someone we respect.
我们敬仰的人
A person we look up to.
心胸宽广的人
A person who is generous of spirit.
愿意成长与学习的人
Who's willing to grow and learn.
爸
So... Dad,
如果提议还有效的话
if that offer still stands...
真的吗 为什么改变主意
Really? What changed?
有些事不同了
A couple of things.
也许是这世上你最爱的人
Maybe it's the person you love most in the world
或是尽力享受生活的人
or the guy who makes the most out of life,
不管别人怎么想
no matter what anyone thinks.
没事的 大家都在笑我
It's cool! No, everybody's laughing at me!
-继续溜 机会来了 -不
- Keep rolling! This is your chance! - No! No!
太好了
Yeah!
-菲尔 -我知道
- Phil! - I know!
-不过对我来说 -加油 爸
- For me, though... - Go, dad!
我家里的英雄就是我的家人
The hero in my family is my family,
我们在一起才是真英雄
because of who we are together.
C-
C-minus.
作业要求不是这样的
"This was not the assignment."
我告诉你谁不是我的英雄
I'll tell you who is not my hero.
丽塔·米克纳布老师
Mrs. Rita Mcnabb.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you! Thank you!
大家在看什么
What is everybody looking at?
我再说一次也没关系
Oh, I guess I can tell the story one more time.
是的 我当时正在生气
Sure, yeah. Well, I was mad about something.
我甚至不记得在气什么了
I don't even remember what.
我转过身 这一刻
I turned. Now at this point,
我更像是野兽 而不是人
I'm more animal than I am man.
猛击拳击游戏机
Strike the punching machine,
显然我是打破了什么世界纪录
and apparently I broke some sort of world record.
我想我永远不会忘记的就是
I guess the thing that I'll never forget
破纪录时游戏机发出的声音
is the sound that it made.
好像有敲钟声 口哨 汽笛
It was, like, bells and whistles and sirens.
不太可能描述清楚
It's impossible to describe.
不是吧
Oh, no!
这可是我生平打出的第一拳
That was literally the first punch I've ever thrown!
你这辈子都不准再见他了
You are never to see him again.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表