真不错 我们买♥♥了辆
Oh, great. we've got the Prius that can
能预订餐厅 买♥♥电影票
make dinner reservations, buy movie tickets,
预报天气的丰田普锐斯
tell us the weather.
我只想要一辆门能打得开的车
I just want one that opens.
也许我们该买♥♥那辆
Maybe we should've got that one.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
天呐 泰迪
Oh, oh, my God! Teddy!
小卡 这是泰迪
Cam, this is Teddy.
泰迪 泰迪 泰迪
Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.
医生 泰迪医生
Doc--Doctor Teddy!
泰迪是米奇在我之前的
Teddy was Mitch's one significant
一个比较重要的男友
boyfriend before me.
那时米奇刚出柜
Uh, Mitch had recently just come out.
就如他自己说的
And as he put it,
一个人如果不爱自己 就很难爱上别人
it was hard to love someone else if he couldn't love himself.
我真说过那种话吗
I actually said those words?
现在倒是很难爱我自己了
Ugh. It's kind of hard to love myself right now.
当年是你说 "我需要点时间
You were the one who said, "I need some time.
我疗好心伤后会再联♥系♥你的"
I'll call you when I heal more."
一晃都过去十年了
Ten years later...
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
需要时间疗伤 真是甜蜜又敏感啊
Time to heal more! That's so sweet and sensitive.
你为什么要扼杀掉这种天性
Why did you kill that part of yourself?
我这周末要为医院举办一个募捐集♥会♥
You know, I'm hosting a fund-raiser for the hospital this weekend
就在南大街的旱冰场
at that roller rink on South Main.
你们能来吗
Any chance you guys can come?
-当然 -可能吧
- Yeah. Absolutely. - Possibly.
-我们一定去 -好吧
- We'll be there. - Okay.
太好了 周六4点见
Great. So 4:00 Saturday.
我真的很高兴碰到你们
I'm so glad I bumped into y'all.
我们也是 说再见 莉莉
Us, too. Say bye, Lily!
再见 莉莉
Bye, Lily.
我教她这样说的
I taught her that, so...
-再见 莉莉 -再见 泰迪
- Bye, Lily. - Bye. Bye, Teddy.
天呐 他人真不错
Oh, my gosh, he's great!
你不介意跟我前男友共度周末吗
You're okay making plans with my ex-boyfriend?
不介意 都过去那么久了
Um, yes. It's been a hundred years.
而且这也是当基佬的众多好处之一
Plus, this is one of the many benefits of being gay.
我们能跟前任做朋友
We can be friends with our exes
而不像直男直女们那样
without all the petty jealousy
饱受妒火的煎熬
straight people go through.
我跟胡娇算是朋友 所以
Well, I guess I am friends with Pepper, so...
我只跟胡娇约会过一次 就一次
I went on one date with Pepper. One.
你什么时候才能不提这茬
When are you gonna stop bringing it up?
你反应不这么激烈的时候
When you stop reacting like that.
爸爸爱胡娇
Daddy loves Pepper.
我教她的
I taught her that.
那是隐私
That's private.
抱歉 但为什么上面列了我们的名字
Oh, sorry. But why do you have all of our names down on a list?
为了写作文
It's for my school essay--
要求是在家人中选一个英雄
pick a hero in your family
并写出你为什么选择他
and write about why you've chosen him or her.
你还是有望入选的
You're still in the running,
但我不喜欢你照看我弟弟时喝葡萄酒
But I'm not loving that you're drinking wine while watching my brother.
是你家冰箱里有一瓶已经打开了的酒
Well, it was from an open bottle of white in your fridge, so...
这事关判断力 克莱尔
It's about judgment, Claire.
现在不是70年代了 我们都有常识的
It's not the 70's. We know better.
瓶子上有口红印
There was lipstick on the bottle.
我的宝贝们
There are my babies!
-晚餐怎么样 -非常完美
- How was dinner? - Perfect.
我吃了一份牛排 还有一些冰淇淋
I had a steak, I had some ice cream,
歌♥洛莉亚在她的鱼里发现了一根头发
Gloria found a hair in her fish,
结果餐厅给我们免单了
and it didn't cost us a penny!
也可能是我自己的头发
It might have been my own hair,
但杰很高兴我什么也没说
but Jay was so happy that I didn't say anything.
怎么了
What?
乖女儿 你走之前能抽点空吗
Honey, you got a second before you go?
我想跟你说点事
I wanna talk to you about something.
好吧 她为什么那样对我笑
All right. Why is she smiling at me like that?
是个好消息
It's good news.
好吧
Okay.
你记得我办公室的鲍勃吗
You remember Bob from my office?
记得啊 鲍勃叔叔 他变魔术
Yeah, uncle Bob. The one who did the trick
从我的耳朵里拿出一枚25分硬币
where he pulled a quarter out of my ear.
他后来又学了个魔术
He learned another trick.
从我们的养老金里掏走了5万美元
He pulled 50 grand out of our pension fund.
我把他炒了
Oh. I fired him.
但最糟糕的是
But the worst part is,
我当时正培养他接管公♥司♥
I was grooming him to take over the company.
但这事也有好的一面
But there's an upside.
他想让你为他工作
He wants you to work for him.
我知道现在只是普通工作而已
I know it's just a job right now,
但你知道他胸腔里不知得了什么毛病
but you know that he has this thing going on in his chest,
所以说不准什么时候
so you never know where
你就上位了 克莱尔
you're going to end up, Claire.
歌♥洛莉亚 我只是感冒而已
Gloria. Gloria, it's a cold.
总之 听着
Anyway, look,
我知道你一直想回归职场
I know you've been wanting to get back out there,
而我总是觉得 你要是重新开始工作
and I always kind of thought that if you did go back to work,
就该来跟我一块儿干
you'd come back to work with me.
我20年前在那里工作过半个暑假而已
I-I worked there for half a summer 20 years ago.
那时你干得非常棒 乖女儿
And it-- it was terrific, honey.
听我说 显然 我们会慢慢培养你
Listen, obviously, we'll start you out slow.
给你时间去重新了解这个公♥司♥
We'll give you time to re-learn about the place,
然后再提拔你 你是认识个关键人物的
and then maybe move you up. You know, you do know a guy.
他说的是他
He means him!
这机会太棒了 老爸 谢谢
It's a wonderful opportunity, dad. Thanks.
我能 我能考虑一下
Could I--could I think about it,
-问问菲尔的意见吗 -当然
- talk to Phil? - Oh, sure.
-我明天再打给你 -好好好
- I'll call you tomorrow. - All right. All right. All right.
-我儿子呢 还我儿子 -儿子还你
- Where's my boy? Give me my boy. - Here's your man.
小家伙还给你 真爱他
Here's your little man. Oh, love him.
关于这种"花"毯子我是怎么说的
What did I say about these flowered blankets for him?
把他扮得越来越像那位"花♥花♥公♥子♥"了
He's starting to take after Hugh Hef-nerd over there.
非常好笑 杰
Very amusing, Jay.
就让我把你的名字从这里划掉吧
Let me just get your name down here.
又是社区大学寄来的宣传册
Another brochure from a community college.
我赌这些都是老妈让他们寄来的
You know, I bet mom is having them send these.
是吗 你不觉得他们已经将你
Really? You don't think they've targeted you
锁定为必须招收的对象了吗
as a must-have recruit?
至少这一份没有矫揉造作的
At least this one doesn't have that fakey lunchtime shot
黑人亚裔妞儿印度人一起吃午餐的照片
of the black guy, asian girl, and an indian--
等一下 在这儿呢
Oh, wait! There it is.
那坐轮椅的孩子把其他人都逗乐了
Wow, that wheelchair kid is really cracking everybody up.
闺女们 你们的妈妈就要带晚餐回来了
girls, your mom's on her way home with dinner!
就当我从没收到过这个
I never got this.
要是被他看见 又要找我谈话了
If he sees it, we'll have to talk about it.
怎么了
What?
什么怎么了
What what?
如果外公打电♥话♥来 就说我不在家
If grandpa calls, I'm not home.
怎么了
What happened?
他想让我为他工作
He wants me to work for him.
培养我接管他的生意什么的
Like, groom me to take over or something.
我不知道该怎么拒绝
I don't know how I'm gonna say no.
你为什么要拒绝
Why would you say no?
你不是正要找工作吗
I thought you were looking for something.
而且我们也能增加收入啊
We could use the money, too,
尤其是万一海莉决定回去念书的话
especially if Haley decides to go back to school.
她还是把那些学校的宣传册都扔掉吗
Oh, is she still throwing out those college brochures?
刚才还扔了一份
Just tossed one now.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表