That is so great.
可是宝贝 我现不在酒店里
The thing is, honey, I'm not here right now.
我正在外面吃晚饭
See, I'm, uh, I'm out at dinner.
暂时赶不回来
Probably won't be back for, um...
可能得几个小时吧
Oh, I don't know. A couple of hours.
没关系 人家等着你
It's okay. I'll wait for you there.
别傻了 多难得来一趟旧金山啊
Don't be silly. How often do you get to san francisco?
那里有很多地方可以参观
There's so much to see there.
我是说"这里"
I mean, here.
吉拉德里广场 渔人码头
Ghirardelli square? Fisherman's wharf?
恶魔岛也不错 对了 去报个赛格威团吧
Alcatraz? Hey, take that segway tour.
可以饱览城市美景
That's a great way to see the city.
喝海鲜杂烩浓汤时
And when you get the chowder,
一定要用"面包碗"
Make sure it one of those bread bowls.
喝完汤可以把碗吃了
You can eat the bowl.
对了 你以后都可以拿这事儿当美谈了
Yeah, it's a story you'll tell for a lifetime.
话说 待会儿
You know what? Later on...
[美国著名魔术师]
我们可以看一些兰斯·伯顿的光碟
Maybe we can watch some of your Lance Burton DVDs.
谢谢 我就是想尝试一下逃脱术
Thanks. I think I just wanna try this escape.
能帮我把手臂这儿弄紧点吗
Would you mind tightening my arms?
当然 来
Oh. Sure. Here.
我心里挺不好受的
It's just hard, you know?
他这是第一次对我的爱好不感兴趣
It's the first time he hasn't shared one of my interests.
我们父子要是从此有隔阂了可怎么办
It's scary to think that this is the start of us growing apart.
亲爱的 没准这只是暂时的
Oh, honey, it's probably just a phase.
倒是艾丽克斯最近有点儿不正常
Alex is going through something right now.
我要是能搞明白她的问题就好了
I wish I could figure that out.
-我喘不过气了 -焦虑啊
- I can't breathe. - Anxiety.
不不 我在努力挣脱枷锁衫
No, no, I'm--I'm fighting the jacket.
逃脱的关键就是要受力平衡
The key to this escape is balance.
反作用力是整个逃脱术的突破点
The whole thing is based on the idea of opposing forces.
控制两边的力量
Holding each other in check.
说得有点道理
That actually makes some sense.
有"点"道理
Some sense?
世上有两件事是我百分百确定的
There are two things I know with dead certainty--
一是如何挣脱开叠罗汉
How to shoulder roll out of a human pyramid,
二是破解"巴特勒逃脱术"
and the black arts of the Butler's escape.
不 亲爱的 我们家失去平衡了
No, honey, our house is out of balance,
因为艾丽克斯失去"反向作用力"了
because Alex is missing her opposing force.
对吧 我好聪明
Mm? Yeah.
你错失了大好机会
Oh. Y-you're missing out.
有人说此魔术是场视觉盛宴
Some people describe this escape as visual poetry.
亲爱的
Honey?
完了
oh, no.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
你说你在西斯科
You told me that you were in Frisco,
但却在酒店被我抓了个正着
and you were here in a hotel?
我就说一点
Let me just say one thing.
别说"西斯科" 当地人不爱听
Don't say "Frisco." They hate that.
你怎么找到我的
And how the hell did you find me?
家里最近有点小噪音
The house has been a little noisy lately.
学校图书馆又像个勾搭妹子的炮点
And the school library is a pickup scene.
一个渴望安静祥和的孩子能去哪儿呢
So where does a kid go for some peace and quiet?
告诉我你是不是有外遇了
Tell me right now if you're having an affair,
待会儿我再找时间抽死你
and we will find some time later for me to kill you.
不是的 我只是想远离你的鼾声一晚
No. I'm just trying to have one night away from your snoring.
你来酒店开房♥是为了睡觉
You came to a hotel to sleep?
我精疲力尽了 我不想说出来让你难过
I'm exhausted, and I didn't want to hurt your feelings,
但你身躯庞大而且又吵
but you're huge and you're loud.
[著名脱口秀主持人 身躯肥胖臃肿]
我就好像和拉什·林博同床一样
It's like sleeping with Rush Limbaugh.
我不想说这事 是因为我觉得
And I didn't want to bring it up because I figured
你会像生曼尼的气那样 生我的气
you'd get mad at me the way you got mad at Manny.
我生气不是因为你说我打鼾
I am not mad at you because you told me that I snore.
我生气是因为你什么也没说
I am mad at you because you didn't say anything.
因为我不想被你骂
'cause I didn't want to get yelled at.
太遗憾了
Well, too bad.
你娶了我
When you're married to me,
就得准备好被骂个够
you're going to get yelled at many times.
而且你坚强到完全可以接受
And you're tough enough to take it.
我就是喜欢咱们婚姻的这点
That's what I love about our marriage.
我们可以畅所欲言
We can say whatever we want,
但说完以后 谁也不会放在心中
but the next day, we're still there.
我也喜欢这点
That's what I like about it, too.
看来我说什么你都能原谅我啊
What am I gonna say you couldn't forgive me?
也有不可原谅的 杰
There are things, Jay.
可以走了吗
You ready to go?
我在想 开了房♥不用
I was thinking, it's such a shame
实在是太可惜了
that this hotel room is going to go to waste.
我喜欢这事的发展方向
I like where this is headed.
给曼尼做点意面 我们明早见了
Make Manny some pasta. I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay?
嘿 爸
Hey, dad.
嘿 小老弟
Hey, buddy.
听我说 我很抱歉我...
Look, I-I'm sorry if I--
别这样 不用道歉
No no no, don't apologize.
我们可以一起做很多其他事
There's still plenty of stuff we can do together.
所以如果你想退出
So if you want out,
你就退"出"吧
you are... Out!
我知道我们买♥♥了很多魔术用具
Uh, I know we bought a lot of magic stuff,
但是可以退回去一些
but we can return some of it--
巫师帽 手套 大部分的披风
Merlin's hat, the gloves, most of the capes.
魔术大♥师♥手杖呢
What about houdini's wands?
弄断了
They kinda got broken.
三支全断了吗 怎么了
All three? What happened?
我买♥♥的是碳纤维材质的
I got you carbon fiber.
在学校有些同学拿来开玩笑
Some kids were messing around with them at school.
什么意思 他们做了什么
What do you mean? What--what were they doing?
我真心不想说这事儿
I don't really want to talk about it.
这种事我也经历过
You know, I went through that,
同学们拿我的东西开玩笑
kids--kids messing with my stuff.
-真的吗 -对 高中时
- Really? - Oh, yeah. In high school,
我第一次提名参加低年级翻筋斗大赛
When I first got nominated for junior tumbling congress,
我父母要签同意书[释放]
my parents had to sign a... release!
总之 我哥们儿晕乎布雷迪
Anyway, my buddy dizzy Brindizzi
看到了 抢过去 猛开我的玩笑
saw it, grabbed it, and made a lot of fun of me.
我就想着不去了
I thought about not going.
但你去了
But you did.
是啊 可爽了
Oh, yeah. Had a blast.
交了很多朋友
Made a lot of friends,
与不止一位女筋斗运动员分享奶昔
shared milkshakes with more than one female tumbler.
我不再在乎其他人想法
The minute I stopped caring what other people thought
开始做自己想做的事情那一刻 就是
and started doing what I wanted to do, is the minute
我终于感觉到"自♥由♥"的那一刻
I finally felt... Free!
小老弟
Buddy...
你自己做决定吧
You're gonna make your own choices,
无论你的决定是什么 我永远会支持你
and whatever you decide, I'll always support you.
你说这些不是因为你脱不了身 有求于我吧
You're not just saying all this 'cause you're stuck, right?
你做的任何决定都不会令我失望
Nothing you decide will ever disappoint me.
多谢了 爸
Thanks, dad.
胳膊放松
Relax your arms,
肩膀朝前
roll your shoulders forward,
低下头
bend down your head,
呼气
exhale...
然后拱背
And then arch.
还算管用
Uh... It sorta worked.
宝贝 我只是想看看你问个好
Well, honey, I just wanted to check in and say hi.
艾丽克斯 过来跟你姐打个招呼
Alex, come say hi to your sister!
我好爱你
I love you so much.
咋滴了 小姐
What's up, lady?
我的天 你怎么能说"咋滴了 小姐"
Oh, my god. You did not just say, "What's up, lady?"
你什么毛病啊
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表