我们的衣服被压下那堆下面
Our clothes are trapped under that pile.
你真想裸着站起来
You really wanna stand there naked
在那堆裤子中翻来翻去吗
sifting through all those drawstring pants?
-好吧 挪挪 -挪过去
- Okay. Scooting over. - Just... Just scootch in.
-好的 -挪过去
- Okay. - Scootin'.
菲尔 有东西碰到我了
Phil, something just touched me,
不是你身上的
And it's not from your side.
谁要香槟
Who wants champagne?
我要
Oh, I'll have some.
好吧 我的天
Okay. Oh, my gosh. Okay.
对不起 抱歉我太过去了
Oh, sorry. Pardon the reach.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得赶紧开溜
We gotta make a run for it.
现在走太失礼了
Well, now it's just gonna seem rude.
菲尔
Phil.
我太爱这辆车了
I love this car so much!
你接下来要带我们去哪里 比利·迪
Where you gonna take us next, Billy Dee?
你会看到令你眼前一亮的惊喜
A surprise that's gonna blow your mind.
叫我比利就行了
And just call me Billy.
才不干呢
Not doin' it.
这是那边一桌的先生们送的
And these are from the gentlemen at that table over there.
免费酒水 免费酒水又来了
Oh, free drinks. More free drinks.
谢谢 谢...他们听不到
Thank you. Thank--they can't hear me.
谢谢
Thank you!
这肯定就是模特的感觉
This is what models must feel like.
打扰下 有没有人跟你说过
Excuse me, but has anyone ever told you
你就是年轻版的范·强森[演员]
you look like a young Van Johnson?
没人说过 不过你真会说话
Oh, no. That-- that's so sweet, though.
多谢
Thank you.
他给你"免费入场券"呢
Free pass?
在你手♥机♥上找出范·强森的照片
Pull up Van Johnson on your phone.
我需要知道是该欢喜还是该担忧
I need to know how I feel about that.
他可帅了 你就高兴吧
He was gorgeous. You're fine.
这样可真爽 被人夸 有人请喝酒
This is nice, huh? Compliments, free drinks.
还有什么比这更爽的
What could be better?
好了 先生们 差不多午夜了
Alright gentlemen! Almost midnight!
嘴巴嘟起来吧
Pucker up.
新年真奇怪
New Year's is so weird,
会让你想到时光流逝
the way it makes you think about time.
十 九 八
Ten... Nine... Eight...
小卡
Cam.
我想正是这样
I think that's why
人们才给自己巨大压力 要在新年玩得开心
people put so much pressure on themselves to have fun.
七 六 五
seven... six... five...
我想我大概明白了
I mean, I guess I sorta get it.
四 三 二 一
four... three... two... one!
快点 许愿吧
Quick, quick! Make your wishes!
就像现在 我只希望能让时间放慢脚步
Like right now I wish I could just slow down time,
因为我完全没有准备好他长大成人
'cause I am so not ready for him to grow up yet.
我懂
I know.
我希望他永远是我们的笨弟弟
I want him to stay our stupid little brother.
新年快乐
Hey, happy new year.
你也快乐
You too.
我的天 这里面放了什么
Oh, my god, what is in this?
抱歉 那杯是我的
Oh. Sorry. That one's mine.
我发誓 我太紧张了
And I swear to you, I was so nervous,
我想我穿上了别人的内♥裤♥
I think I might have put on somebody else's underwear.
我是说真的
I'm not kidding.
我爱死这故事了
I love this story.
-几乎和你的一样棒 范·强森 -妈呀
- Almost as good as yours, Van Johnson. - Oh, my god!
看 杰来了
Oh, look. Here comes Jay.
我好内疚 他错过了所有的精彩
I feel bad he missed all this fun.
-爸 -瞧他们回来了 我忠诚的家人
- Hi, dad. - Look, they're back. My devoted family.
各位 这是我们亲爱的朋友 比利·迪·威廉姆斯
Everyone, this is our dear friend, Billy Dee Williams.
天啊 《星球大战》里的蓝多
Oh, my god, it's Lando.
恕我冒昧 威廉姆斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Williams,
我得告诉你
I just have to tell you,
我从小就好爱你
I've loved you since I was a little boy.
我现在真是"求星大战"
I'm so Starstruck right now.
你一定是米奇尔吧
Well, you must be Mitchell.
你的事杰都告诉我了
Jay told me all about you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表