I guess you're right.
我觉得相当美好啊
Sounds pretty good to me.
你知道吗 我越看你
You know, the more I look at you,
就越气愤你咋不留胡子呢
the angrier I get that you don't got a beard.
我留过灵魂补丁款的[下唇留小撮胡子]
I had a soul patch once.
灵魂补丁 那是胡子界的耻辱
A soul patch? That's like a beard's crap.
我上周打了6次高尔夫
I golfed six times last week.
找到了42颗球 创下新纪录了
found 42 balls-- a new record.
我觉得我的猎鹰肯定找不到那么多
I don't think my falcon could have found that many,
不过它能发现600码开外的老鼠
And he can spot a mouse at 600 yards.
这和胡子有一毛钱关系吗
Whats that have to do with beards?
我们不是在探讨杰已经65岁
I thought we were talking about Jay turning 65
而65岁有多棒的话题吗
and how good that's gonna be.
对啊 这岁数好啊 杰
That's right. It's gonna be great, jay.
我跟你说 我开垦了一片菜地
I'm telling ya. I got a vegetable garden.
两年前 那就是我院子里的一个泥坑
Two years ago, it was a patch of dirt in my backyard.
现在我种上了西红柿 五种豆豆
Now I got tomatoes, I got five kinds of beans,
还有南瓜
I got squash.
我只告诉你
And between you and me,
我都开始考虑自己腌制酸黄瓜了
I'm even thinking about pickling my own cucumbers.
为啥这个只对我说
Why would that be between you and me?
因为腌菜数量有限呐
Because there's a finite number of pickles.
别担心 你俩也有份
But don't worry. All you guys are on the list.
我想来祝个词
Well, I'd like to make a toast.
敬杰 虽然你已经没啥潜力了
To Jay, who's not particularly buoyant.
再次地 我对此深表遗憾
And again, I'm very sorry about that.
但他是世上难寻的绝佳岳父
But he's the best father-in-law a guy could ask for.
我们能够认识他 都非常幸运 干杯
All right. And we're--we're all really lucky to know him. Cheers.
-来 来吧 -祝你健康
- Here, here. - Salud.
谢谢伙计们 你们知道吗
Thanks, guys. You know what?
和你们一起出来非常开心
It is kinda nice being out here with all of ya.
我们钓鱼吧
Hey, let's do some fishing.
我感觉好多了 身上总算快干了
I'm starting to feel better now that I'm finally getting dry.
钓鱼吧
Let's do this!
-走吧 -好的
- Let's go! - All right!
当然
Sure.
你知道吗
You know,
我在毕业舞会上喝了一点儿薄荷杜松子酒
I had a little peppermints schnapps at my prom,
但我瞒过了我的父母
but I hid it from my parents
而且在他们起床前 把我男友弄出了门
and I kicked my boyfriend out before they woke up.
那叫做尊重
It's called respect.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你要变肥了
You're gonna get fat.
你 我是说
You--oh! I mean...
太好了 太好了 你怀孕了
That's great. It's great! You're pregnant!
棒极了 恭喜你
It's great! Congratulations!
其实是个意外之喜
It was a surprise.
可不是嘛 我爸爸怎么说
Yeah, I'll bet. What did my dad say?
我还没有告诉他
I haven't told him yet.
我担心他会觉得这个不是个好消息
I worry that he's going to think it's not such great news.
不会的 别傻了
Ohh, no. Don't be silly.
他会高兴死的
He's gonna be thrilled.
我知道他才不会高兴呢
I knew he wasn't gonna be thrilled.
如果历史可以为鉴
And if history was any indication,
他也不会掩盖自己情绪的
he wasn't gonna be able to hide it.
这是一款法式加拿大美味 叫做布丁
It's a french canadian delicacy called poutine.
看着像是别人吐出来的
Mm. Well, it looks like vomit,
我才不会让那东西"补丁"进我嘴里
So I'm not pou-ting it in my mouth.
我们来了
We're here!
你头发怎么了
What'd you do to your hair?
我想尝试一下新发型
I thought I'd try something different.
干吗 为了显老吗
What, looking old?
我得赶在老爸
I had to get to dad
对歌♥洛莉亚说出刻薄话前找到他
Before he said something insensitive to Gloria.
但她肯定会变得很肥的
But she is gonna get really fat, though.
爸 给我回电♥话♥
Dad, call me back.
我有很重要的事要告诉你
I have something very important to tell you
那样你回家后就不会说些蠢话
So when you get home you don't say something stupid
就像你以前常干的那样
Like you usually do.
噢 生日快乐
oh, happy birthday.
我不得不说
Yeah. I've gotta say,
你对新宝宝一事的反应 比我想的要淡定的多
You're handling this baby thing better than I would've expected.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你已经习惯了当家里唯一的孩子
You're used to being the only kid in the house.
马上就会多个新的孩子 杰的亲生孩子
Now there's gonna be a new kid. Jay's kid.
那又如何
So?
以前的曼尼肯定会担心
Well, the old Manny would've been worried
杰会更疼爱新出生的孩子
That Jay would love the new kid more.
我觉得你太低估我的可爱乖巧了
I think you're underestimating how adorable I am.
你说得对 你可比小宝宝萌多了
You're right. You're way cuter than a baby.
我去看看晚饭好了没有
I'm gonna go check on dinner.
有时候我就喜欢扔个炸♥弹♥ 然后走开
Sometimes I just like to toss a grenade and run away.
来 吸一口气
All right, take a whiff.
确定你喜欢这味道哦
Make sure you like it,
因为以后我们家沙发就会是这味儿了
'cause that's what our couch is gonna smell like.
你好 我们就打算要这只了
Okay, hi. Yes, we're gonna take this one.
你们先别急着要
Oh, I'm gonna need you to slow down a bit.
我们有一些手续要办
There's a process we need to go through
以确定你们是否有资格养猫
to see if you're a suitable cat guardian.
噢是吗 我以为手续就是
Oh, really? Because I thought the process was,
我表示看中了这只
I say, "We'll take this one."
而你感激涕零 因为你们囤猫太多
And then you say, "Thank god because we have too many cats."
不 我们得确保它们都能找到好归宿
No. We need to ensure these cats are going to good homes.
所以你们得先填了这张表
That's why we need you to fill out this form,
然后我们会到你们家实地拜访
And then there'll be a site visit.
是这样 一年来我们饱尝各种辛酸麻烦
Okay, um, we've just been through a very frustrating year
就为了领养个孩子 所以
trying to adopt a baby, so...
希望你能体谅我们实在不愿意
You'll forgive us if we're not really in the mood
为一只猫搞得太折腾
to jump through too many hoops for a cat.
为什么你们没领养成功
Oh. Why wouldn't they give you a baby?
-那问题很复杂 -领养猫也是
- It's complicated. - So are cats.
是吗 那边那只猫一直在舔自己
Are they? 'cause that one over there has been licking
从我们来一直舔到现在
itself ever since we got here.
好吧 我...我弄不下去了
Okay, you know what? I'm--I can't do this.
拉里怎么办
What about Larry?
抱歉 莉莉 今天不行
I'm sorry, Lily. Not today.
米奇尔一走了之 我可不会善罢甘休
Mitchell stormed off, but I couldn't.
我得给她点颜色瞧瞧
I had to give her a piece of my mind.
结果呢
And how'd that go?
我想我可能跑偏了一点点
I may have strayed off topic just a bit.
不可能 长官
No, sir!
不 在我心中她永远是单纯的诺玛·简[梦露原名]
No, she will always be Norma Jeane Baker to me.
你到底想说什么
What is your point, exactly?
就像离过三次婚的女星
That like the thrice-married starlet,
这只猫被剥夺了享受家庭温暖的权利
This cat is being deprived a stable home.
我很抱歉让你动怒了
I'm sorry if you're upset.
真正该生气的人是你才对吧 女士
You're the one who should be upset, ma'am.
我们可是喜欢动物的爱心人士
we are animals lovers.
那只猫原本可以享"受"最完美的呵护
That cat would've been on the receiving end of affection
24小时不间断
24 hours a day.
满足它的全部需求将成为我们的首要任务
Satisfying its every need would've been our top priority.
好吧 鉴于这样的画面
Okay, in light of that tableau,
我要收回之前说的让那只猫享"受"
I would like to take back the phrase "Receiving end."
老妈 我决定不参加诗歌♥夏令营了
Mom, I've decided I'm not going to poetry camp.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
因为等我回来的时候
'cause by the time I come back,
杰会把我的房♥间变成婴儿房♥
Jay will have turned my room into a nursery.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
我不是他亲生的
I'm not his real kid.
我将如狂风中的耳语一般被无视
I'll be as insignificant as a whisper in a windstorm.
瞧你说的 你这么有天赋
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表