我们走出美食厨房♥
And as we make our way out of the gourmet kitchen,
回到客厅温暖的怀抱
we find ourselves way back in the warm embrace of the parlor.
放松 公爵夫人
Easy, dutches.
一间屋子而已 又不是高斯福德庄园
It's just one room, not Gosford Park .
你们从哪儿弄来这么好看的家具
Where'd you get all this sweet furniture?
我们租的 好让家里显得更舒适温馨一点
We rented it to make the house feel more comfortable and inviting.
别坐那儿 天呐
Don't sit there! Oh, my gosh.
我刚花了20分钟才把这褶皱弄好
It took me 20 minutes to get these chops just right.
好了 现在看着直吗
There. Does that look straight?
怎么看都不"直"
Nothing about that looks straight.
我好喜欢这房♥子 太美了
I love the house. It's beautiful.
送你们一棵小树
Here is a tree.
这是马拉巴栗
It's a pachira,
在台♥湾♥人心中象征着财运
a taiwanese symbol of good financial fortune.
所以也被称作发财树
So it's also known as a money tree.
我也是棵"摇钱树"
That makes two of us.
我提议大家共同举杯
Well, I would like to propose a toast.
我空了
Missed me.
感谢克莱尔和卡梅隆的辛勤付出
To the hard work of Claire and Cameron--
我也喜欢叫他们"克莱梅隆"
Or as I like to call them, "Clameron",
未来买♥♥家看到这房♥子时
which is what potential home buyers will be doing
就会这样
when they see this place.
"客来猛要"
Clamoring.
-房♥客来了猛要 -菲尔 别解释了
- Clamoring t-to buy it f-- - Phil, don't go back for it.
因为这座房♥子一定会大卖♥♥的
Because this house is going to sell.
镇上最厉害的房♥产经纪人是谁
Who's the best realtor in town?
-格尔·索普 -没错
- Gil Thorpe. - That's right,
-明天下午他会带客户过来 -没错
- And he has buyers coming over tomorrow. - That's right.
太好了
All right.
敬克莱尔和小卡
To Claire and Cam.
我姐姐和我爱人
My sister. My partner.
我姐姐 我爱人 我姐姐 我爱人
My sister! My partner! My sister! My partner!
-《唐人街》中的笑话 -还是空的
- "Chinatown." hilarious. - Still empty.
你知道我得坐你的车吧
Okay, you know you're my ride.
-敬克莱梅隆 -干杯 干杯
- To Clameron! - Hear, hear.
请发言
Speech!
天呐 我没有准备
Oh! Well, gosh, I wasn't prepared for this.
我 我们衷心感谢哪些
I...I think we should just really thank the people--
-感谢这次的优秀装♥修♥团队 -好吧
- Here's to the best construction crew in the business. - Okay. Okay.
汉克 路易斯以及帕克
Hank. Luis. Paco!
你要是也在就好了 伙计
Wish you could be here right now, buddy.
怎么 他死了吗
What? Did he die?
没有 他在屋顶上修理
No, he's on the roof fixing the shingle
本来第一次就该弄好的木瓦
that he should've gotten right the first time.
我觉得最重要的人
I guess the most important people-
-然后敬我的爱人 -对
- And then to my partner. - Yes.
我的人生伴侣
My lifelong companion.
我的爱
My lovah.
好了 小卡
Okay, Cam.
他一直都反对这项工程
Who had his doubts about this project the whole time,
但在我最低谷的时候 也没对我说
And never, even in my darkest moment,
"我早就告诉过你了吧"
said "I told you so."
那很好 不然他就错了
Which is good because he would've been wrong.
真有爱
Very gracious.
我相信这房♥子一定一下子就能卖♥♥掉
And I'm sure that the house is gonna sell in no time.
太棒了 干杯 干杯
Great. Hear, hear!
我有个朋友也想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Hey, I've got a friend who wants to buy a house.
也许我放学后能带他过来
Maybe I can show it to him after school.
如果他买♥♥了 得给我些佣金
Then if he buys it, I'd get the commission.
怎么样
What would that be?
真可爱
Adorable.
我说正经的 我才不可爱呢
I'm serious. And I'm not adorable.
我要留小胡子
I'm getting a mustache.
我现在学会字母表了[儿歌♥]
I know my a-b-c's.
我猜你一会儿没成为焦点就难受是吧
I guess things weren't about you for a second.
好了 别闹了
Okay, wrapping this up.
敬房♥地♥产♥史上最快售出的房♥子
To the fastest sale in real estate history.
没错 太棒了
Yes! Bravo!
说真的 跟空杯子碰杯会倒霉的
Seriously, it's bad luck to toast with an empty glass.
邓菲 跟你说实话吧
Dunphy, I'm not gonna lie to you.
你们这房♥子弄得很不错 我的客户想入手
You guys did a nice job on the house. My buyer wants in.
太好了 真是个好消息
Fantastic! That is great news!
我们刚开工的时候
You know, when we first got into this--
别扯闲篇了
the small talk's over.
这是我们的开价
Here's what we're prepared to offer.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking, right?
做房♥产我从不开玩笑
I don't joke about real estate.
我只拿高尔夫和墨西哥人开玩笑
I joke about golf and Mexicans.
不过没关系 我老婆就是墨西哥人
It's okay, though. I'm married to one.
我们不可能接受的
W-we're not gonna take this.
那房♥子才第一天上市
It's the first day on the market.
-我们甚至连保本都难 -接受吧
- We'd barely break even. - Take it.
不行
No.
-市场现在一落千丈 -没有
- The market's crashing! - Nuh-unh.
你已经泥足深陷了
You're in over your head.
你才泥足深陷呢
Maybe you're in over your head.
邓菲 听我说
Dunphy, listen to me.
过了这村 你会后悔的
If you pass up on this, you're gonna regret it.
我完全不懂"后悔"二字的意思
I don't know the meaning of the word "Regret."
来了 法式吐司配双层培根
Here we go. French toast, double bacon.
蛋白配无黄油烤面包片[蠢货]
Egg whites, dry toast.
该死
Damn it.
我跟你说吧 格尔
Let me tell you something, Gil.
你或许是很厉害
You may be top dog,
但是会后悔的人是你
but you're the one who's gonna have regrets,
因为这房♥子弹指一挥就能卖♥♥掉
'cause this house is gonna sell like... that.
两个月后
今天又是一场空
That's it for today.
我们要老死在这房♥子里了
We're going to die in this house.
靠枕都不那么蓬松了
Oh, the pillows have lost their fluff.
靠枕不是问题所在
The pillows are not the problem!
没事 曼尼 那一会儿见
It's okay, Manny. I'll see you in a minute.
好 我会很礼貌很友好的 我保证
Yes, I'll be polite and I'll be nice. I promise.
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
哈维尔这次又怎么了
What'd Javier do this time?
他和他儿子好不容易共度周末
His one big weekend alone with his son,
我才知道
and I just found out
他把他新搞上的姘头也带过来了
that he brought his latest bimbo along.
他总是这样
He always does this.
你还记得那次他带曼尼
You remember that time that he took Manny
和那个脱衣舞娘去钓鱼的事吗
and that stripper fishing?
记得 他们连鱼毛都没钓到[乳♥头♥]
Yeah. They barely got a nipple.
拜托 那很经典 我刚想到的
Come on. That was good. I just thought of that.
你闹够了没
Are you done?
我猜她一定很满意那根钓鱼"棍"
I bet she was comfortable with the pole.
我应该在说完"乳♥头♥"就闭嘴的
Ah. Should've quit after "Nipple."
雷诺怎么每晚说荤段子都不累啊
How does Leno do it night after night?
[夜间脱口秀节目《杰·雷诺今夜秀》]
我也在想我每晚是怎么忍♥受你的
I was just wondering that about myself.
菲尔 拜托 告诉我们点好消息
Phil, please. Tell us that you have some good news.
情况有点复杂 因为我没有好消息
Well, it's complicated because I don't have good news,
不过我真心希望你们喜欢我
But I really want you guys to like me.
什么
What?
格尔·索普打电♥话♥来说有新买♥♥家
Gil thorpe called back with another offer,
但是比上一位出的价格低一万美元
But it was $10,000 lower than the last one.
低
Lower?
好极了 那真是好极了 好极了
Oh, that is perfect. That's just perfect.
你有什么想说的吗 米奇尔
Something you wanna say, Mitchell?
是吧 我早告诉过你吧
Yes. I told you so.
我警告过你会出现这种情况
I warned you this would happen.
我试图阻止 但你不听我的
I tried to stop it, but you wouldn't let me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表