剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
weird and s-smoldery?
我要吻你
Um, I'm about to kiss you.
不行 别
No, you're not. Don't.
不 我不吻
No, I'm not.
当然不吻
I'm so not.
为什么呢
Why not?
拜托
Come on.
我们只是朋友
We're friends.
真像当年的毕业舞会
This really is like prom.
我们当时的对话跟现在一模一样
I think we had this exact conversation.
我们最后一次毕业舞会时
At our last prom.
绝对是的
We totally did.
起码对我来说
I-I'm, for one...
尴尬重现 真是高兴
I'm glad that we got to relive the awkwardness.
-是吗 -这简直太棒了
- Oh, yeah? - This was so awesome.
晚安 布莱克
Good night, Blake.
我看见你在那了
I see you there.
我 我本来不想问你...
I uh... I-I hate to ask...
看出来了
Apparently.
是关于国务卿马什的画像
It's about Secretary Marsh's portrait.
他的画像要被移走了
It's being removed
为的是给詹姆斯·麦迪逊的腾出地方 可是
to make room for James Madison's, but,
大家好像都...
no one seems to...
不愿意
Want it?
他们不愿意
They don't.
可我们不能...
And we can't just...
把它扔了
Throw it away.
不会说话了吗 布莱克
Use your words, Blake.
是的 我们不能把它扔了
No. We can't throw it away
因为那就违反了1912年
because that's in violation of the 1912
陆军部的裁定
War Department ruling.
我都不知道哪个更讽刺了
I don't know which is more ironic,
是那个裁定 还是我们竟然都不能
that or the fact that we can't give away
把一个爱虚荣的人的画像扔掉
such a vain man's picture.
托利佛女士
Ms. Tolliver,
我真的不想把这麻烦事交给你
I truly didn't want to dump this in your lap.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
我会想出办法的
I'll think of something.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧 去睡觉了
Come on. Come to bed.
-我不能让你这么做 我不能 -会过去的
- I can't let you do this. I can't. - It's going to be okay.
这是我的决定
It's my decision.
这件事会改变你 改变我们
It'll change you. It'll change us.
再难的事我们都经历了
We've been through worse.
好吧
Okay.
今天在伊♥拉♥克♥西北部地区仍有袭击在进行
Offensive sweeps continued in northwestern Iraq today,
同时美国海军陆战队试图阻止
as United States Marines attempt to cut off the flow
外国♥军♥人越过叙利亚边境
of foreign fighters crossing the Syrian border.
进攻以一连串黎明前的空袭开始
The advance began with a series of predawn air strikes
然后又以...
and continued with...
我还在听呢
I'm listening to that.
需要帮忙吗
You want some help?
我不想因为这件事跟你吵
I don't want to fight about this.
很好 那我们就直接跳到愤怒沉默这一步了
Well, great. We'll just skip right to resentful silence.
如果你觉得真的有必要去巴格达 那就去吧
If you feel you have to go to Baghdad, then go,
但是我不会假装这事对我没影响
but I can't pretend it's not going to affect me.
而且这一定会影响到孩子们
It's definitely gonna affect the kids.
可是你怎么做也不能抹去911事件的阴影
One thing it's not going to do is take back 9/11.
这不是去赎罪
This isn't about atonement.
那是为什么
Then what is it about?
世界已经崩溃了
The world has fallen apart.
你知道我们的部队今天有多少人牺牲吗 37人
Do you know how many of our troops were killed today? 37.
这场战争士兵的死亡人数已经突破了1400人
We just broke 1,400 in a war that was supposed
它两年前就该结束了
to be over two years ago.
而且这还没算上平民的死亡人数
And that's not even counting the civilians.
就像是魔鬼被放出来了
It's like some monster has been unleashed.
我都不知道我们的政♥府♥在做些什么
And I don't even recognize what our government is doing anymore.
-我怎么能坐视不管 -我明白 世界已经崩溃了
- And how can I just sit by? - I know. The world has collapsed.
但这并不意味 需要我们来弥补
But that doesn't mean ours has to, to make up for it.
当所有人都缺乏正直时
When everything seems to be lacking in integrity,
你知道该怎么做吗
you know what you do?
你自己要正直
You find it in yourself.
你要改变其他人
You change the world
就从你自己开始
right from where you're standing.
康拉德就指望我了
Conrad is depending on me.
不接受这个职位 我就只有辞职了
It's-it's either take the position or quit.
我不能开倒车
I can't go backwards.
只有一年而已 我很快就回来了
It's a year. I'll be back.
如果你
If you...
去了巴格达 我...
go to Baghdad, I...
我不知道你再回来时我们会是什么样
I don't know what it's gonna look like when you come back.
来自拉塞尔·杰克逊的短♥信♥
我在去你家的路上
抱歉把你吵醒了
Sorry to wake you up.
你开玩笑呢吧
You have to be kidding.
我们长话短说
We can keep this brief.
告诉我 你没有把机密信息告诉亨利
Tell me there's no way you shared classified information with Henry.
我们得未雨绸缪
We have to stay ahead of this.
你懂的
You know that.
别转弯抹角了 拉塞尔
Cut to the chase, Russell.
总统要竞选连任
We have a second term to win.
我不能让这件事波及到他
I'll have to keep the President at a safe distance.
你是说
Are-are we talking...
让我辞职还是...
resignation or...
藐视国会的罪我们能逃过 但这件事不行
We can get around contempt of Congress but not this.
违法了《反间谍法》就不行了
Not violating the Espionage Act.
我只是
I just...
我只是提醒你一下 不过我也不知道
I just wanted to give you a heads-up, but I-I don't know
亨利明天会在委员会上怎么说
what Henry's gonna say before the committee tomorrow.
我不知道 我不知道这事会怎么样
I don't know... I don't know how this is gonna go.
但如果出了问题
But if it goes badly...
你和总统不会保我
You and the president won't protect me.
对不起 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
谢谢 最后是我们在白宫的
Thank you. And, finally, these are the appointments
反暴♥力♥极端主义峰会的任命名单
for our CVE Summit at the White House.
麦考德博士几点作证
What time does Dr. McCord testify?
两点
2:00.
跟我来 布莱克
Walk with me, Blake.
好的 国务卿
Yes, Ma'am.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
走一圈
Taking a lap.
我们已经走了多少步了
How many steps we got so far?
156步
156.
加快点速度
Let's pick up the pace.
我不知道你还关心步数了 国务卿
I didn't realize you were Fitbitting, Ma'am.
我可以在你的日程里安排一下
I could work that into your schedule.
不用 我不怎么在乎
No. I don't want to make it a thing.
我只是想消化掉今天早晨吃的甜甜圈
Just working off the donut I had this morning.
国务卿
Ma'am.
可能是两个 好吧 是两个
Well, maybe two. Okay, two.
不 不行
No. No way.
对不起 我以为这事会更早发生
I'm sorry. I-I meant for this to happen sooner.
我遇到一些路障
I ran into some roadblocks...
这样做不对 让我的车队准备好
This isn't right. Have my motorcade brought up.
我要出去
I'm going out.
好的 国务卿
Yes, Ma'am.
这次听证会的目的是
The purpose of this hearing
亨利·麦考德博士
代表美国公民
is to seek the truth
找出事实的真♥相♥ 所以我们应当
on behalf of the American people, so it stands
接收到所有与此事相关的决定
to reason that we should receive access to all decisions,
所有相关的文件
all relevant documents,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表