剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
而且要具体到每台离心机 每块囤聚物 每克烷基苯
but every centrifuge and stockpile, every lab
每种浓缩装置
and enrichment device.
我要你们保证
I want you to tell me
我们能让他们得不到任何一颗核弹
we can take out any hope of their getting a bomb,
不是几个月或几年 是整一代人都没门
not for months or years, but for an entire generation.
1200小时内给我一份简报
Give me a briefing by 1200 hours.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
没别的期限了吗
No more deadlines?
不下最后通牒
No ultimatums?
既然他们中止会谈 那我们也中止
They say they're done with talking, then so are we.
就作战吧
Let's give action a chance.
贝丝
Bess?
今早 我醒来就觉得 我就该那样做
This morning, I woke up thinking, I get to be it.
去实现它
The one who lands it.
用和平方式解决中东问题
Peace in the Middle East.
但是今晚 我却是那个
And tonight, I'm the guy who's going
下令空袭伊朗的人
to order air strikes against Iran.
这也是我跟你报告这事的理由
That's why I want to talk to you about that pipeline report.
先生... 现在是公平合理 低级优先吗
Sir... isn't that a fairly low priority right now?
这都有联♥系♥
It all connects.
我想让这个国家能源自足
I want energy independence for this country.
我不想我们受着那些对我们心存恶意的人的影响
I want us free of the influence of people who want to kill us.
在我之前的十位总统... 十位...
Ten presidents before me... ten...
都在中东问题上陷入僵局
have all got bogged down over there.
伊朗 伊♥拉♥克♥
Iran, Iraq, the Middle East.
但如果我至少能为下一届总统
But if I can get that freedom
化解这个僵局
for at least the next generation,
这才是我可以接受的遗留
that's a legacy I can live with.
那份报告是假的
That report is a fake.
- 是有点片面 - 先生
- It's a little one-sided. - Sir,
那样做是错的
it's false.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
在你之前的那十位总统
Of those ten that came before you,
有哪位让我们左右为难
how many got us into trouble
有哪位曾满口谎言
giving us something other than the facts,
并且领导我们走向战争
including leading us into war?
你想怎样
What do you want?
六个月 这样才会让你蜕变成一个
Six months. That's how long it'll take
全新的 真正的总统
to get you a new one, a real one,
然后你才能做决定
and then you can decide.
不用担心加拿大的事
Don't worry about Canada.
我有办法让他们接受
I think I have a way to get them to live with it.
这个很难
It's a big ask.
接下来的问题更难
Nothing compared to my next one.
我要你在你派轰炸机到伊朗之前 给我一天时间
I need you to give me a day before you send those bombers into Iran.
一天 去做什么
A day? For what?
去做我的工作
For me to do my job.
她叫我邀请加拿大大使来她办公室
She asked me to get her the Canadian ambassador.
- 只是加拿大大使吗 - 是
- No one else? - No.
这不像是与伊朗战争吧
Well, that doesn't sound like war with Iran.
除非与伊朗战争的关系
Unless she's canceling the party
- 她取消政党 - 她叫我必要时
- because of war with Iran. - She told me to wake him up
叫醒他 这跟取消政党无关
if I have to. That's not about canceling the party.
你好 麦克德大使 是的
Hi. Secretary McCord for the ambassador. Yes.
你能来这吗
Hey, can you come here?
看 甚至可能不是明天
Look, there may not even be a tomorrow,
但是 不管怎么样...
but, uh, for what it's worth...
嗯
Yes?
我不是因为你而跟卡莉分手的
I did not break up with Carly because of you.
当时我们准备过一周年纪念日
We were coming up on our one-year anniversary,
然后我不想让她误会
and... I didn't want to give her the wrong idea.
误会什么
What idea was that?
误以为她是我最爱的人
That she was the one.
就差那么一点 她就是我最爱的人了
I mean, she was almost the one, but not quite.
我不是说
And I'm not saying that
我认识的人里有我最爱的人 我只想说
anybody else I know is the one. I'm just saying,
她不是
she wasn't.
明白
Got it.
很好
Uh, okay.
温是你的最爱吗
Do you think Win is the one?
是
Yes.
噢 太好了 很般配...
Oh. Cool. Good for...
跟你很搭
for you.
天哪
Oh, my...
很抢镜啊
Oh, very nice.
她穿这套"复古"装真有奇异风情
She wears brink-of-disaster very well.
我对我老板的丈夫有过肮脏的念头
I am having unclean thoughts about my boss's husband.
你可以说大声点
Okay, you're talking out loud.
- 温罗普在哪 - 温
- Where's Winthrop? - Win.
- 不用 - 他得工作
- Thank you. - And he had to work.
他是干什么来着
Oh, what does he do again?
他是新型保健制药公♥司♥的
He's a lobbyist for an alternative
一个说客[游说政♥治♥家或其他有权势的人的人]
health care pharmaceutical company.
- 医用大♥麻♥的事 - 那仅仅是一个方面
- Oh, the medical marijuana thing. - That is just one aspect.
不过人人都去那里
God. Everybody goes there.
你约会对象呢
Uh, where's your date?
新恋情
Uh, new relationship.
我觉得这是个大型聚会
I thought this shindig was a little, you know,
不适合带新女友来
big to bring in a start-up.
她也为政♥府♥工作
Also in government work?
她是证交会律师
SEC lawyer.
证交会律师 这个人名叫...
SEC lawyer by the name of...?
克里斯
Chris.
法裔加拿大居民
French Canadian.
我只听懂三个字 但谁在乎呢
I'm only getting every third word, but who cares?
我猜那不是卡莉
I'm guessing that isn't Carly.
... 从一块冰里拿出来
...take it from a block of ice.
特别是在温尼伯 那里有很大的...
Especially in Winnipeg, they have large...
我们刚才正在聊
Hi. We were just talking
有关冰的事
about ice.
冰是一种很棒的物质
Ice is a wonderful substance.
你也许会说我们加拿大人对这个可是很了解的
You might say we Canadians know a lot about it.
我们还知道当它融化时所发生的
And we also know the wonderful things that happen
那些美妙的事情
when it melts.
你们的西北航道
Your Northwest Passage.
是我们的西北航道 再次感谢您
Our Northwest Passage. Thank you, again.
是商船航线吗
The trade route?
从大西洋到太平洋
Atlantic to Pacific.
那条人人苦苦寻找的
The water route to China
通往中国的水上航线
that so many died looking for.
过去它一直都不存在
For a long time, it didn't exist.SA
现在它已完全呈现了 不是吗
Now it exists all the time, right?
因为全球变暖
Because of global warming
还有加拿大浮冰的融化
and the melting of the Canadian ice pack.
对于这点我们两国都认为是件不好的事情
Which both countries agree is a bad thing.
同时 我们也将耐心的尽我们最大努力
And which, with patience, we will both do our best
来阻止这一情况的恶化
to keep from getting worse.
作为回报 国务卿女士
In return, Madam Secretary,
不像她的前任
unlike her predecessor,
已经同意认可加拿大对北部海域的拥有权了
has agreed to recognize Canadian claims to the northern waters.
再次谢谢了 国务卿女士
Again, merci, Madame la Secraire.
对于已经持续了几个世纪的关于
Thus ending disputes over the shipping rights
海运权的争论问题就解决了
that have lasted for centuries.
如果我没弄错的话
Since the War of 1812,
那是从1812年的战争开始的
if I'm not mistaken.
而当时很多人认为是美国获胜
Which many think was a U.S. victory,
但是历史学家们更认为那是平局
but historians agree was more like a... a draw.
我发誓 我没有为他做这些准备
Hand to God, I did not prep him.
真的没有
I didn't.
谈一谈吗
Shall we?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表