剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
What exactly is that vision?
不再错误地承诺重新分配石油收益
No more false promises of redistribution of oil wealth,
施行真正的经济结构调整
a real restructuring of the economy,
公平选举 与西方自♥由♥贸易
fair elections, free trade with the West,
民♥主♥
moderation.
全面民♥主♥
Across the board.
很崇高的目标
Pretty lofty goals.
那是绝大多数人♥民♥的希望
It's what a vast majority of the people want.
但在阿亚图拉统治之下 永远不会实现
But it will never happen under the Ayatollahs.
阿亚图拉 伊♥斯♥兰♥教什叶派宗教领袖和法学权威
设拉子不过是个木偶
Shiraz is no more than a puppet.
但他依然是总统 无论你是否喜欢
But he is still the president, and, like it or not,
绿色革命前不久刚刚失败了
the, uh, Green Revolution failed not long ago.
因为我没参与
Because I wasn't there.
人♥民♥了解我 政♥府♥也了解
The people know me. So does much of the government.
还有军队
And the army.
他们会在我身后集结
They will rally behind me.
我的前任文森特·马什 因你的计划死了
My predecessor, Vincent Marsh, is dead because of your plan.
你不该如此自信
You shouldn't be so confident.
他的死与我无关
I had nothing to do with that.
改变总是混乱的
Change is messy.
我们可以让加拿大人拘留你
We can have the Canadians detain you.
但你们不会
But you won't.
因为那会引发混乱
Because that would invite chaos.
你们不希望我的国家出现混乱
Which is the opposite of what you wish for my country.
他很厉害
He's impressive.
非常
Very.
我觉得该去跟总统建议
I think I'm gonna recommend to the president
我们考虑支持政♥变♥了
that we consider getting behind this coup.
你还是再等等吧
Well, you might want to hold off on that.
这是权利政♥治♥ 伊丽莎白
Realpolitik, Elizabeth.
忘记过去的暴行
Forget past atrocities.
关注未来
Focus on the future.
我担心的就是未来
It's the future that I'm concerned about.
什么意思
What do you mean?
几年前 我有个叔叔
A few years ago, I had an uncle
他眼睛里有同样的灰色
who had that same graying in the pupils,
太阳穴周围有蜘蛛状血管
spider veins around the temples,
跟阿林纳伊德一样
just like Alinejad.
我恐怕伊朗的伟大救世主命不久矣了
I'm afraid Iran's great savior might be dying.
国务卿女士
第一季 第十六集
我很好奇贝内迪克特·阿诺德的人
I wonder how Benedict Arnold's staff
美国独♥立♥战争重要将领
后变节投靠英国
在叛变事件之后是怎么赚钱的
fared after the whole treason thing.
我不记得
I don't remember
在社会学课程上读到过相关内容
reading about them in Social Studies class.
我打赌他们出去找下家的时候
I'll wager when they went looking for their next gig,
阿诺德先生的推荐信
they weren't helped much
没怎么帮到他们
by Mr. Arnold's letter of recommendation.
好了 我是这里唯一
All right, I'm the only one here who didn't work
没为国务卿马什工作过的
for Secretary Marsh,
所以实在没法融入这个美好的同情聚会
so I can't engage in this delightful pity party,
但我很确定我们现在都有很好的工作
but I'm pretty sure we all still have good jobs.
等丑闻爆出 我们就没有工作了
We won't when the scandal breaks.
腐♥败♥的国务卿
Corrupt Secretary of State
被腐♥败♥的中情局局长谋杀
murdered by a corrupt CIA Director.
结局好不了
Not going to play well.
整个行政体系都可能被这事破坏掉
The entire administration could come tumbling down.
包括国♥务♥院♥吗
Including the State Department?
这得是同情聚会了
Pity party it is.
-纳丁 -说
- So, Nadine... - Yeah.
-你和马什 -真的
- you and Marsh... - Right.
你们有多久
How long are we talking?
-马特 -怎么
- Matt. - What?
没关系
It's okay.
我受够秘密了
I am done with secrets.
他是议员时就开始了
Since his time as a senator.
六年
Six years.
我很遗憾 纳丁
I am so sorry, Nadine.
不用
Don't be.
他已经在计划在
He was planning on dumping me
宣布参加总统竞选之前甩掉我了 所以...
before announcing his presidential run, so...
无论怎么样
one way or the other,
他都得被杀掉
he was gonna get killed.
我们需要再来一轮
We're gonna need another round.
他在斯隆·凯特琳癌症医院
He's being treated at Sloan Kettering
治疗脑肿瘤
for brain cancer.
病有多严重
How bad is it?
他两个月内会死
He'll be dead within two months.
虽然阿林纳伊德那么自大
And as arrogant as Alinejad is,
我也认可他认为自己是唯一
I agree with him that he's the only one
可以把那个国家整理好的人
that can hold that country together.
就算政♥变♥成功
Even if the coup succeeds,
政♥府♥也很可能在他死后崩溃
odds are the government will crumble when he dies.
变成另一个伊♥拉♥克♥
Be another Iraq.
那我们得保证政♥变♥永远不会发生
Then we have to make sure the coup never happens.
我们还没有足够的材料去找伊朗人
We still don't have enough to take to the Iranians.
我已经不想在听
I'm tired of hearing
我们做不到什么了 拉塞尔
what we can't do, Russell!
而且我们也没时间了
And we're running out of time.
我们要怎么拿到需要的信息
How the hell are we gonna get the intel we need?
从阿林纳伊德下手
Bring in Alinejad.
做什么 给他上水刑吗
And what? Waterboard him?
第一步可以威胁驱逐他的孙辈
Well, threaten to deport his grandkids, for starters.
我再去见一下蒙西吧 先生
Let me take one more run at Munsey, sir.
还能活两个月是吗
Two months to live, huh?
那是恶性胶质瘤
It's called a glioblastoma
是转移最快的脑肿瘤之一
it's one of the fastest moving brain cancers.
总统授权我
The president has authorized me
给你全面特赦 蒙西局长
to grant you full immunity, Director Munsey,
只要你开口
as long as you play ball.
自♥由♥出狱卡
Get out of jail free card
不用承担谋杀国务卿的罪责
for killing the Secretary of State.
你怎么能拒绝呢
You can't beat that.
不胜荣幸 但还是算了 谢谢
I'm humbled. But no, thanks.
安德鲁 没有阿林纳伊德 政♥变♥就会失败
Andrew, without Alinejad, the coup fails.
你很清楚
You know that.
他所犯的罪行无法豁免
There's no immunity for what he's got,
但你还可以自救
but you can save yourself.
但是我对你的诚意表示怀疑
Somehow, I doubt your sincerity.
这跟我的诚意有什么关系
What does my sincerity have to do with anything?
不是说你的心
Not your heart.
而是你的脑扫描图
Your brain scan.
你觉得这是我的手段吗
You think that's tradecraft?
上帝啊 安德鲁 看着我
God sakes, Andrew, look at me.
我只能看到一个冷血精明的政♥府♥工作人员
All I see is a cold, calculating operative.
所以我才喜欢和你共事 伊丽莎白
That's why I have enjoyed working with you, Elizabeth.
你下半辈子都会被
You're gonna spend the rest
关在监狱里 好好考虑考虑吧
of your life in solitary. Think about that.
除非玛丽判你死刑
Unless Mary here goes for the needle.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Can you give us a minute?
贝丝
Bess...
你没办法了
you're out of moves.
跟我说说茱莉叶
Tell me about Juliet.
我知道她是你朋友
She's your friend. I know.
-她是被强迫的吗 -不
- Was she coerced? - No.
她是名爱国者
She's a patriot.
她现在怎么样
How is she?
很正直
Righteous.
我觉得咱们没什么好说的了
Look, I think we're done here.
我还要去接着看《真实主妇》呢
I've got a Real Housewives marathon to get back to.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表