剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
但现在无论她出了什么事 情况只能更糟
But now, whatever she's into must be even worse.
布莱克
Hey, Blake.
阿尔及利亚人的事情怎么样了
Where are we on the Algerians?
卡特布大使大约一小时后到
Uh, Ambassador Kateb is about an hour out,
从巴尔的摩过来
en route from Baltimore.
杰伊 干洗店衣服没洗干净吗
Jay, dry cleaner miss a spot?
抱歉国务卿 这是我最干净的衣服了
Sorry, this was the cleanest one in my closet, ma'am.
我也经过这种事
Been there.
小可爱克洛伊怎么样了
How is little cutie pie Chloe baby?
已经把我折腾的团团转了
Already got me wrapped around her tiny fingers.
应该的
As it should be.
我是她最爱的吐口水目标...
And I'm her favorite spit-up target, so...
那是肯定的 但我想
Oh, that's for sure, but I'm guessing
应该不是你想跟我汇报的事情
that's not what you were angling to talk to me about.
设拉子总统几天后就会来访
President Shiraz's visit is in a couple of days.
是的 我听说了
Yes, so I heard.
一切都很顺利 但我们今天发现
All's going smoothly, except today we found out
一个叫埃萨德·艾哈迈迪的伊朗人
that an Iranian man named Izad Ahmadi is gonna be stoned
将被处石刑 就在条约签订当天
to death in Isfahan Province on the same day
在伊斯法罕省执行死刑
as the treaty signing.
他犯了什么罪
What's the crime?
在伊朗 是同性恋
Being gay in Iran.
官方上 他们从2002年已经中止了石刑
Officially, they've had a moratorium on stonings
但非正式场合 地方宗教会议
since 2002; unofficially, local tribal councils
还在继续实行
have continued the practice.
他们会睁一只眼闭一只眼任其发生
They're turning a blind eye and gonna let it happen.
时间不可能是巧合
The timing can't be a coincidence.
德黑兰的强硬派
The hard-liners in Tehran
在表达他们底线被碰触了 国务卿
are sending a message to their base, ma'am.
是的
Yes, they are.
我们和西方谈判
Just because we're dealing with the West
但不代表我们会变软弱
doesn't mean we're going soft.
评论不会太好听
The optics won't be good.
特别是对艾哈迈迪先生的
Especially for Mr. Ahmadi.
抱歉
Sorry.
我该回去了
I should get back.
还有别的 人♥权♥运动组织
There's more. Human Rights Campaign
计划在签署仪式期间
is planning a protest outside the White House
在白宫外组织抗♥议♥
during the signing ceremony.
好吧
Okay.
纳丁 我们联♥系♥一下伊朗人
Nadine, let's back-channel with the Iranians.
看看能不能让他们至少延期一下
See if we can get them to at least postpone the execution.
而你是否可以跟人♥权♥组织聊聊
And why don't you sit down with HRC
跟他们保证我们在不遗余力
and assure them that we are doing
阻止石刑执行
everything we can to stop the stoning.
看能否说服他们取消抗♥议♥
See if you can get them to back off the protest.
可怜的艾登
Poor Aiden.
我们都知道朱莉叶用公话联♥系♥的人
Well, we both know the person Juliet was calling
就是安德鲁·蒙西
from that pay phone had to have been Andrew Munsey.
在纪念日当晚是吗
The night of their anniversary, huh?
我让联调局查一下电♥话♥记录
I'm gonna have the FBI pull the records
确认一下
from that phone just to be sure.
莉莉的派对怎么办
What should we do about Lily's party?
去 当然要去
We go! Definitely go!
我想拥抱她一下
I mean, I want to give her a hug.
好好地拥抱一下
A real one.
我希望我们可以告诉艾登点事
I wish we could tell Aiden something.
你今晚也许就能跟他说一些了
You might be able to tell him something tonight.
说到这个
Speaking of which.
我得去说服阿尔及利亚人
I got to go convince the Algerians
允许我们把朱莉叶炸死 所以...
to let us blow up Juliet, so...
你觉得现在说我们已经正式
I think it's safe to say we've
透过现象看本质了 可以吗
officially gone through the looking glass.
这事连一半都没搞定呢
And it's definitely not half full.
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay?
不可能没事啊
Not even close.
无人机攻击经常导致
Drone strikes often cause
平民伤亡 国务卿女士
civilian casualties, Madam Secretary.
是的 但这次不会 大使先生
True. But this one won't, Mr. Ambassador.
地点在廷杜夫省的偏远地区
The structure is in a remote region of Tindouf Province.
我们有明确的信♥号♥♥情报
We have clear signals intelligence.
那里也可能有平民
There could be civilians in the structure.
我非常怀疑这次的目标会允许附近出现平民
I highly doubt this target would allow that.
目标是谁
Who is the target?
一个美国人
An American.
对我们有极高价值
Of extremely high value to us.
把你们的情报给我看
Show me your intelligence.
没什么可看的
There's nothing to show.
就是服务器上的一个探测信♥号♥♥
It's a ping on a server.
我们不需要更多信息
We don't need any more than that.
不需要其他物证
Physical proof is superfluous.
我们愿意合作 国务卿女士
We're happy to cooperate, Madam Secretary.
但我们只想合作
But we want to do just that.
"合作" 不进行无人机攻击
"Cooperate," no drone strike.
那怎么算合作
How is that cooperating?
我们有精英反恐小队
We have an elite anti-terrorist unit.
我们可以跟你们的海豹突击队进行地面合作
We could join in a ground operation with your Navy SEALs.
那样 我们才能在我们的土地上沾染血迹前
That way, we confirm that this person really is where you say
确认你们说的那个人真的在那里
before shedding any blood on our soil.
那可能影响行动完整性
That could compromise operational integrity.
目标可能会逃脱
The target could get away.
我已经跟哈米杜总统讨论过了
I have already discussed this with President Hamidou.
他给我定了非常严格的标准
He has given me very strict parameters.
这是我能给的最好条件了
This is the best we can offer.
我们可以接受地面行动
We can have the operation on the ground,
24小时内准备好出击
ready to go in 24 hours.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么能同意那个
How could you possibly agree to that?
那是我能拿到最好的条件了
It was the best I could do.
那是阿尔及利亚 我的上帝
It's Algeria, for God's sake!
你可以拿点钱出来 换更好的条件
You could've taken out your wallet and done better.
理论和实践的距离是很大的
Practice and theory are two very different things.
我们是美国
We're the United States.
我们想做什么就做什么
We practice whatever the hell we want.
我们想要阿尔及利亚人合作 就不行
Not if we want the Algerians' cooperation
在伊♥斯♥兰♥马格里布进行反对基♥地♥组♥织♥的行动
against Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
这跟那些无关紧要的恐怖组织无关
This isn't about some pissant terrorist group.
而是你放弃了
You threw it.
你削弱了我们国家的安全
You undermined national security
而且背叛了总统所表达的意愿
and betrayed the president's express wishes
就因为你跟那个人的私人感情
'cause of your personal relationship with the target!
他是这么认为的吗
Is that what he thinks?
要不他怎么不来
Why do you think he's not here?!
我担心他当场就会把你炒了
I was worried he'd fire you on the spot.
这事跟设拉子总统签订协议一起登上头版
Which wouldn't play too well sharing the front page
可不太好
with the Shiraz treaty signing.
看来这个决定不错
Probably a good call.
或许我是努力得不够 拉塞尔
Maybe I didn't go the extra mile, Russell.
但我绝对不会就这么让你指责我
But I am definitely not gonna sit here and let you accuse me
违背总统的意愿
of insubordination.
你现在处境很危险
You're in dangerous territory here.
我们无论如何都要
We do whatever it takes to deliver
实现总统的计划
the president his objectives.
这就需要我们尽到一切的努力
And that includes the extra mile and every mile in between.
所以你要么跟我们一起做成这事
So you either get on board and you stay there...
要么就赶紧滚蛋
or you get the hell out of the way.
总统对你评价得很正确 拉塞尔
President was right about you, Russell.
为你自己都不相信的目标奋斗
Fighting for an objective you don't even believe in,
而且还是用不正当的手段
and still hitting below the belt?
你真是个好兵
You are a good soldier.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表