剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I want helos in the air on the Iranian border
一找到国务卿麦考德就能立刻营救
the moment we locate Secretary McCord.
是 总统
Yes, sir.
总统先生 我们得到报告
Mr. President, we're getting reports
政♥府♥领导被袭
of attacks on government leaders,
包括设拉子总统和鲁梅尼
including president Shiraz and Ayatollah Ruhmeini.
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
还不确定 长官
I can't say for sure, sir.
不管愿不愿意
We might be getting behind this thing
这事我们都得管了
whether we like it or not.
BBC网站上
BBC's website
刚发布了政♥变♥的最新消息
just went up with news of the coup.
别让着我哦 爸爸
Don't go easy on me, Dad.
就算让过我也不会承认
If I ever did, and I'm not admitting anything,
而且你十六岁了我也不会继续让了
That ends now that you're 16.
天呐 政♥变♥
Whoa. Coup.
什么很酷 J
What's cool, J?
不是酷
No. No, not cool.
是军队政♥变♥
A military coup.
在哪
Where?
伊朗 简直像发生了内战
Iran. It's like a civil war there.
我的天 真是应景中东的需求
Oh, god, just what the Middle East needs--
更多动♥乱♥
more instability.
对吧 爸
Right, Dad?
历史重演
History of the world.
看来妈妈的工作又加重了
Sounds like more work for mom.
该你了 爸爸
Your move, Dad.
稍等
Oh. Give me one second.
喂
Hello.
麦考德博士 我是纳丁·托利佛
Dr. McCord, it's Nadine Tolliver.
你好 有事吗
Hey. What's up?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
别跟我来官方套话 拉塞尔
Don't give me the company line, Russell.
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
那就告诉我你知道什么
Then tell me exactly what you do know.
抱歉亨利 纳丁把知道的都告诉你了
I'm sorry, Henry, Nadine already told you everything.
我要听你亲口说
I want to hear it from you.
我们认为她的警卫队已经牺牲了
We believe her security detail was overrun.
怎么会发生这种事
How-how is that even possible?
当时是特意派人较少
It was a deliberately small footprint.
特意派人较少
Deliberately small.
伊丽莎白同意的
Elizabeth signed off on it
为了更好的隐藏任务行踪
to maintain covert mission integrity.
你和总统知道有危险
You and the president knew the risk.
你也是同意了的
You signed off on it, too.
是的 确实
Yes. I did.
康拉德
Conrad.
亨利 我和你一样想把她找回来
Henry, I want to find her just as much as you do.
对此我很感激
Well, I appreciate that.
但我跟你说清楚
But let me be clear.
如果她回不来
If she doesn't make it,
如果我发现你还有人没用
and I find out that you left any asset untapped,
还有策略没有想到
any strategic option unexplored,
如果你错过了任何救她的机会
if you've missed any opportunity to save her,
我发誓我一定不会饶过你
I swear to God, I will hold you responsible.
亨利 你还知道自己在和谁说话吗
Henry, remember who you're talking to.
没事
It's okay.
你给我找到她
You find her.
带她回来
Bring her back.
嗨
Hi.
你听说了妈妈的消息 对吗
You heard something about mom, didn't you?
她都十六岁了 爸
She's 16 now, Dad.
你应该告诉她
You should tell her
妈妈就在伊朗发生政♥变♥的地方
that mom is in Iran where the coup is happening.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我不傻 艾莉也不傻
I'm not stupid. Neither is Ali.
但她不可能知道要发生政♥变♥了
But she couldn't have known there'd be a coup.
她本是想去阻止
She was hoping to prevent it.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们看着好严肃的样子
You guys look serious.
那是因为我们很认真地
That is 'cause we're seriously
在计划对你进行太妃攻击 傻瓜
planning a laffy string attack on you, dummy!
该死的鱼雷
Damn the torpedoes!
恐惧 恐惧
The horror! The horror!
那是食谱 是食谱
It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook!
你能至少问问
Can you at least ask if maybe
有没有能用的固定电♥话♥吗
there's a landline telephone that I can use?
我必须跟我国政♥府♥取得联♥系♥
I have to get in touch with my government.
这里什么都没有 我说的是实话
I assure you there is nothing.
不可能
That's not possible.
你的情报部门必须
Your intelligence services have to be communicating
跟外界联♥系♥
with the outside world.
但不是从这儿联♥系♥
Not from here.
那...或许...
Then... maybe something...
情况要是有变化 你帮帮我
if it changes, you get me, like,
邮件或信息 任何方法都行
an e-mail or text, something.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
没关系
It's nothing.
我给你找医务官来
I will get you a medical officer.
至少杰森踏实睡了
Well, at least Jason is sleeping peacefully.
-无知便是福说的就是他 -是啊
- Kid's the poster child for blissfully unaware. - Yeah.
你们是好姐姐 那样保护他
You're good sisters, protecting him like that.
我都不记得有没有告诉过妈妈我爱她
I don't remember if I told mom I love her.
她今早打电♥话♥时
When she called this morning.
她知道你爱她 小面面
She knows you love her, noodle.
她知道我们都爱她
She knows we all do.
打扰了 国务卿麦考德
Excuse me, Secretary McCord.
设拉子总统
President Shiraz.
很高兴你没事
Glad you're okay.
我也很高兴你没事
I can say the same of you.
请坐
Please.
既然你在这儿 我能认为政♥变♥失败了吗
Should I assume since you're here that the coup has failed?
是的
Yes.
有一部分是借助
In part because of the information
你们政♥府♥提供的信息
your government provided.
如果你没来
If you hadn't come,
我们可能会认为美国支持了政♥变♥
We might have assumed the United States backed it.
贾瓦尼部长去世了
Minister Javani is dead.
是的
Yes.
令人悲痛的损失
A tragic loss.
扎何德是我的朋友
Zahed was my friend.
和合作者
And partner.
也是我的
Mine, too.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他很尊敬你
He respected you.
我想代表道尔顿总统告诉你
I'm speaking on behalf of President Dalton when I say
希望我们的和谈可以继续
that I hope that our peace talks will move forward.
我也希望如此
I share this hope.
但现在 我怕
But now, I fear
为了和谈我们会需埋葬太多尸体
there will be too many bodies to bury.
她还活着
She's alive.
贝丝没事
Bess is fine.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我们应该 大概要考虑下
We should, uh... we should probably think
要怎么发表声明了
about what we're going to put out there.
不用考虑
I don't need to.
准备国家演说
Set up a national address.
我们不要先把故事理一理吗
Well, shouldn't we get our stories straight first?
不用 不做掩饰
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表