剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Well, there's a whole section on it here.
调查员仔细研究了
Let's see, the investigators looked hard
迪拜空难 与马什的事故进行对比
at the Dubai crash, comparing it to Marsh's.
当时螺杆的稳定性被定为十五年
Right, at the time, the screw was rated for 15 years.
之后被改成了十年
Was changed to ten after.
但他们强调迪拜空难和马什的事故
But they emphasize the only connection
之间唯一的联♥系♥
between Dubai and Marsh
是一开始没能意识到螺杆中
is the failure to recognize the weakness of the alloy
使用的合金极其脆弱
used in the screws in the first place.
那么 如果有人破坏了马什的飞机
So...if someone sabotaged Marsh's plane,
他们早就知道调查员会去研究迪拜空难
they knew that the investigators would look at the Dubai crash
并因那型号♥的螺杆而推测是类似情况
and assume it was a similar issue with that screw.
显然就是这样
Which is exactly what happened.
好吧
Okay...
到底要如何破坏R-47螺杆呢
so how do you sabotage an R-47 jackscrew?
螺杆藏在
Jackscrew's concealed behind
主夹板和尾部之间
the main plate and the tail section,
所以...
so...
你对这种类型的飞机熟悉吗
Are you familiar with this type of plane?
在设计上跟我以前开过的
There are some design similarities
大黄蜂有不少相似之处
to the F/A-18's I used to fly.
对大黄蜂我可是了如指掌
And I knew every inch of that plane.
-我会研究研究这个的 -目前来说
- I'll study up on this. - For now,
谁能接触到主夹板
who could have access to that main plate?
好吧 你得
Okay, you'd have to
移开夹板才能接触到螺杆
remove the plate to get to the jackscrew
接着再接回去 工作量很大
and then reattach it -- pretty big job.
-得考虑到安保 那可是马什的专机 -没错
- Given security, because it was Marsh's plane... - Right.
只有可能是合法的维护人员
...it could only have been a legit maintenance worker.
在所有维护人员当中 可不是
And of all the maintenance workers, it would have to be
随便哪个给机身检修的
someone not just rated for airframe,
还得是
but with an expertise
尾部液压装置方面的专家
in tail section hydraulics as well.
这五人中的一个
One of these five guys.
所以如果是飞机遭到了破坏
So if the plane was sabotaged,
一定是他们中的一个干的
one of them did it.
还是犯罪嫌疑人贴上了白板
Doesn't feel real until the POI's
才感觉真实啊
go up on the whiteboard.
我会深度调查他们的背景 悄无声息地
I'll run deep background on them -- quietly.
你在兰利整天就是这些事吗 伊莎贝尔
Is this what you do all day at Langley, Isabelle?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
伊丽莎白还在的时候可有意思多了
It was more fun when Elizabeth was still around.
喝着咖啡打起精神 解决那些
Yeah, hopped up on caffeine, solving mysteries
世人所不知晓的谜题
the rest of the world didn't know about.
要是搞砸了 就会有人遇丧生
If you screw up, people die.
听起来真有意思
Sounds really fun.
就跟以前那样 对吧
Just like old times, yeah?
除了现在我是国务卿
Except now I'm Secretary of State
我老板是总统
and my boss is the President.
他不再只是
He's not just
系着滑稽领结的道尔顿局长了
Director Dalton in the funny bow tie anymore.
中情局总部 2003年
康拉德
Conrad, hey.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
现在有时间吗 贝丝
Uh, do you have a minute, Bess?
当然
Sure.
我再去接几杯咖啡
Let me just go get some more coffee.
谢谢了
Oh, please.
怎么了
What's up?
我想问问你迪拜空难
I, uh, wanted to check with you about
的情况
that Dubai crash.
阿联酋初步报告说是一起意外
Well, UAE prelim report said it was an accident.
你怎么看
What do you think?
五名伊朗侨民丧生
Five Iranian nationals dead.
阿联酋对伊朗是中立的
UAE is neutral toward Iran.
没理由去怀疑报告
No reason to doubt the report.
那阿布法齐呢
And Abolfazi?
他在飞机上也只是巧合吗
Just a coincidence he was on board?
对伊朗的核计划来说还真是打击沉重
Definitely bad for Iran's nuclear ambitions.
你觉得摩萨德与此事有关
You think Mossad had something to do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
对我们来说这也是好事
It's good for us, too.
是啊
Yeah.
我们运气不错
Guess we got luky.
-有什么消息告诉我好吗 -好
- Let me know if you hear anything, huh? - Yeah.
也许我们不应该这么做
Maybe we shouldn't be doing this.
我们当然应该
Of course we should.
说的是什么呢
What are we talking about?
如果马什是被谋杀的
If Marsh was murdered,
那幕后真凶不怕
whoever's behind it had no problem
杀掉国务卿
killing the Secretary of State.
我们得考虑孩子的安危
We have to consider the kids.
也许寻求真♥相♥太过于危险了
Maybe it's too dangerous to go poking around.
你知道什么是危险吗
You know what'd be dangerous?
不知道真♥相♥
Not knowing.
你是要引用孙子的话吗
Are you about to quote Sun Tzu?
不 我更喜欢巴顿
No, I'm more of a Patton guy.
但你得了解你的敌人
But you do need to know your enemy.
我们要是
It wouldn't be safe
不去调查这事 我们一家都有危险
for our family for us not to look into this.
也许那个螺杆只是失灵了
Maybe that screw just failed.
也许那只是一起意外
Maybe it was just an accident.
不 我不会约他出来的 简直疯了
No, I'm not asking him out, that's insane.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我没法约他出来
I mean, I can't ask him out.
你怎么约他那样的男生出来
How do you ask a guy like that out?
两个得哥哥机会 为什么就都摊上了姐姐
Two shots at a big brother that I will never get back.
我得适应我的防滑鞋 白♥痴♥
I have to break in my cleats, doofus.
在这儿吗 现在吗
Here? Like, now?
你真觉得我应该约他出来吗
Do you actually think that I should ask him out?
我明天可有场大赛
I have a big game tomorrow.
-等等 你的比赛是在周日 -是季后赛
- Wait, your games are on Sunday. - It's playoffs.
四分之一决赛就在放学后进行
Quarterfinals are after school.
什么 不 我明天还有场研讨会呢
What? No. I have a seminar tomorrow.
我没法去看你了 真的很抱歉 小面面
Ah, I'm gonna miss it. I'm so sorry, Noodle.
没事 只是四分之一决赛而已
That's fine. It's only quarterfinals.
我去
I'll go.
我还以为你的安保人员说你不能去呢
I thought your security guy said you can't.
那可是季后赛啊
Well, it's the playoffs.
太好了 但说你支持谁时
Yay. But no being diplomatic
别用外交手段
about who you root for.
别担心 我会毫不矜持地为你加油
No worries there. I will shamelessly cheer for you...
同时给对方喝倒彩
and jeer and hiss at the other team.
好吧 不 你说得对
Okay, no, you're right.
好 我会约他出去
Yes, I am gonna ask him out.
我不知道 也许...
Well, I don't know, maybe like...
再见 大家
Bye, guys.
-国务卿女士 -早上好
- Madam Secretary. - Good morning.
我们想跟您再过一遍明天瑙鲁咖啡会的细节
We'd like to review the protocol for tomorrow's Nauru coffee.
-瑙...谁 -瑙鲁
- Nay-who? - Uh, Nauru.
我们的盟国之一 国务卿
It's one of our fellow nations on Earth, Ma'am.
什么时候的事
Since when?
大概三千年前就是了
3,000 years ago.
南太平洋小国 一万人口
Uh, tiny, South Pacific island, population 10,000,
但他们的总统葛德菲·伊斯品扎要来了
but Godfrey Yispinza, their president, is coming,
所以我们需要全套元首级待遇
so we'll need full-on head of state moves.
其实 伊斯品扎是他们的外♥交♥部♥长
Actually, Yispinza's their foreign minister.
要想不出错
Might want to get our facts straight
-先弄清楚事实 -弄清楚了 国务卿
- so we make those right moves. - They are, Ma'am.
-他绝对是总统 -是外♥交♥部♥长
- He's definitely the president. - Foreign minister.
看来我的团队已经控制了情况
Seems my crack team has this under control.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表