剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我应该要邀请你跳舞吧
I'm supposed to ask you to dance.
是的 来制♥造♥点消遣
Yes. To create a distraction.
究竟是什么让你觉得我不会邀请你呢
What makes you think I wasn't going to ask you anyway?
你人很好 麦克德博士
You're very kind, Dr. McCord.
从这里下去往右
Down here to the right.
- 好的 - 祝你好运
- Okay. - Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的法裔加拿大女人在哪呢
So, where's your Canadienne Francaise?
我们互换了信息
We exchanged data.
我们都得工作
We both had to work.
并且要做得很专业
Decided to keep it professional.
聪明
Smart.
这看起来很奇怪
It looks odd.
我们都不跳舞
Us not dancing.
或许我们应该跳的
We probably should.
是的 为了专业点
Yeah, to be professional.
没错
Exactly.
贾瓦尼大使先生
Ambassador Javani.
我一直都很期待能够见到你 国务卿女士
I've been looking forward to meeting you, Madam Secretary.
宴会的主人很慷慨啊 在加拿大的国土上
It's very generous of your host to offer us this piece
给我们提供了这块宴会的土地
of Canadian soil on which to meet.
既然我不能踏入你们的国土
Since I am not allowed to step foot on yours
我指的是
outside of the, uh,
位于曼哈顿的联♥合♥国♥外♥围♥
UN grounds in Manhattan.
我希望我们的外交形势能很快得到改变
I'm hoping that our diplomatic status will change soon.
会的
It will.
如果你们采取军事行动的话
If you take military action.
我们不希望爆发战争 贾瓦尼先生
We don't want war, Mr. Javani.
那为什么派博林先生来给我们送信呢
Then why send us your Mr. Bollings, huh?
他仗势欺人
He is a bully
还是一个好战者
and a saber-rattler.
他跟你说了什么
What did he say to you?
你还用问吗
You need to ask?
他说他从你和总统那里
He said that he brought a message from, uh, you
带来了一条信息
and the president
说如果不关闭核反应堆
saying that the next step would be bombings
并且在接下去的24小时内允许检察人员进入的话
unless the reactor was shut down
下一步就将会是炸♥弹♥轰炸了
and inspectors allowed in within the next 24 hours.
没有别的了吗
Nothing else?
没了
No. Nothing else.
难道应该还有别的吗
Was there supposed to be?
麦克德国务卿
Secretary McCord,
有没有可能
is it possible that, um,
你和你的首席谈判代表们没有达成一致呢
you and your chief negotiator are not in perfect agreement?
我当时是非常抱有希望的
I was hoping as much
当我通过克拉克大使先生
when I accepted your invitation here.
收到你给我的邀请时
Via Ambassador Clark.
我很抱歉 大使先生 但你得给我一个理由
Ambassador, I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to give me
让我相信你所告诉我的一切
a reason to believe everything you just told me.
我为什么要骗你
And why would I be lying?
我冒着生命危险来到这里
When I have taken such a risk in coming here.
我就完了
I would be destroyed.
我有...
I have, um...
我有两个儿子
I have two boys,
一个九岁 一个十一
nine and eleven.
我想让他们安安稳稳的
I do not want them to inherit a war
你也希望你的孩子那样吧
any more than you want that for your children.
我复印了一封信
I have a copy of a letter from me
是要给外资控制办公室的
to the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
它授权伊朗可以
It authorizes lifting the ban
加大力度禁止美国企业
on trade in civilian airplanes and equipment
用民用飞机和设备进行贸易
by American firms with the Republic of Iran.
把它交给你们总统
Take it to your Supreme Leader.
你还没签名
You haven't signed it.
我会签名的
I'll put my name there
等机器下线以后
when that reactor goes offline
有人告诉我下线后
and an inspector tells me it's offline.
如果你
And if you
和设拉子总统需要帮忙
and President Shiraz want help
带多点你的勇士上线的话
in bringing your more militant faction into line,
你也可以说你个人被迫
you can also say that you personally forced
向我和总统让步了
this concession from me and my president.
你告诉他们在纽约和我们一次
You can tell 'em that you got the Great Satan,
私下见面中降服了撒旦
the United States, to blink
让美国选择了
in a private meeting between us
让步
in New York.
我不用给他看
I don't have to show him.
我会打给他
I'll call him.
就今晚
Tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉我
Tell me,
你在中♥央♥情报局的时候说让我做你的男朋友
is it true that while you were at the CIA,
是真的吗
I was referred to as your boyfriend?
只是一个玩笑
Uh, it was more of a joke.
好吧 也不是玩笑 只是...一个暗语
Well, not a joke, but... more of a code name.
什么暗语
And what was it code for?
我在看着你
I had my eye on you.
我选了你做舞伴
I picked you as a sort of metaphorical dance partner.
嗯
Hmm.
我还以为你是
I thought you were
来平息战火的人呢
someone who could help lead us to peace.
好吧 我希望有一天我可以和你一起跳舞
Well, I hope that I can join you
国务卿女士
in that dance one day, Madam Secretary.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
他在那里
There he is.
球员里最帅那个
The prettiest one at the ball.
哈哈 还会成为你妈妈
Ah, that would still be your mother.
嗨 伙计 你来得有点晚啊
Hey, buddy. You're up kind of late.
艾莉森早就上♥床♥了 但他没睡着
Alison went to bed early, but he said he wasn't sleepy.
也许他需要跟人聊聊
Maybe he needs to talk to someone
只要不是他姐
who isn't his sister.
好吧 妈妈去哪里了
Okay, where is Mom?
她还有事要做
She still had some stuff to do.
还要等多一会
She'll be a little while.
我们要打仗了吗
Are we going to war?
你妈妈在尽力确保
Well, your mother's gonna do everything in her power
我们不会打仗
to make sure we don't.
而且你知道
And you know Mom
一旦妈妈下定决心做了决定就一定会做到
when she makes up her mind about something.
是
Yeah.
你参加过战争
You were in a war, right?
是的 沙尘暴
Yeah. Desert Storm.
那是我们第一次和伊朗开战
That was the first time we invaded Iraq.
你开过战斗机吗
Did you fly fighter jets?
嗯
Mmm.
F/A-1♥8♥大♥黄蜂
F/A-18 Hornet.
是的
Yeah.
你杀过人吗
Did you kill anyone?
我杀过
Yes, I did.
多少个
How many?
就像这样
Well, it's like this.
你飞在六千多公里的高空
You're 20,000 feet up.
按下按钮 看着屏幕
You press a button, look at your screen,
想象自己可以击中目标
and you see if you hit your target.
我总是击中目标
And I always hit my target.
我会告诉你这个
I'll tell you this.
当你处在那么一种环境里时
By the time you find yourself in a situation like that,
很多事情你已经...
you've made up your mind how you feel about...
拿定主意了
a lot of things.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表