剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
打倒圣♥战♥组织跟让他答应相比
Fighting off jihad is a cakewalk
都易如反掌
compared to getting anything past him.
他是什么样的人
What kind of guy is he?
慢节奏 有条不紊...
Slow, methodical...
小气
cheap.
我们得花上一个月才能跟他见面
It'll take us a month to get a meeting.
我的意思是 他喜欢什么
I mean, what does he like?
水果篮 牛排
Fruit baskets? Steak?
调情会有用处么
Is flirting gonna get me anywhere?
是人就有弱点
Everybody has a weakness.
好球
Nice shot.
该你了 议员
You're up, Congressman.
好球
Nice shot.
伯克议员 我是伊丽莎白·麦克德
Congressman Burke? Elizabeth McCord.
我们还没有正式见面过
We haven't officially been introduced.
国务卿夫人
Madam Secretary.
听人说我可以在这里找到你
I was told I might find you out here.
您也玩高尔夫
You play?
呃 我在弗吉尼亚长大
Uh, I was raised in Virginia
老爸更想要儿子
by a man who wanted sons.
所以你觉得呢
What do you think?
但既然我找到你了 我觉得
You know, now that I have you, I was wondering
不如趁此机会适当谈谈公事吧
if maybe we might talk a little business?
但说无妨
Of course.
我们国家在也门的大使♥馆♥出了点状况
We have a situation at the embassy in Yemen.
早已耳闻
Yes, I've heard about that.
我希望能派遣些军事人员
I want to bring in some military personnel
前往现场保护
on the ground for protection.
那可要好大一笔钱啊
Hmm, sounds expensive.
也不用满员编制
Uh, not a full unit.
五十人的特战队就行
Special ops forces. 50 guys.
国务卿同志 我相当肯定 您的老板(总统)
Madam Secretary, I am sure that, uh, your boss is aware
正临近从阿富汗
that he's coming up against a hard deadline
撤军的硬限期
for pulling troops out of Afghanistan?
- 话是没错 - 要保护大使♥馆♥
- Yes. - Well, uh, that involves
就得派遣大批部队
a lot of military personnel.
军费开支必然不少
And that's not cheap.
你觉得战争代价太大
You think war is expensive?
先让自己平静下来吧
Wait until you get a load of peace.
那我是不是应该让你读读我们送到你府上
Well, perhaps if I could get you to read the briefs
的工作简报
that I sent over from my office?
我读过
I've read them.
还是不能同意你的要求
The answer is no.
来吧 我让你一杆
Uh, I was, uh, gonna take a mulligan.
来一局如何
Why don't you play through?
没事 你接着打 不用管我
No, that's all right. You go ahead.
真别 打完吧
No, no really.
我坚持
I insist.
感谢你抽空偶谈
Thanks for your time.
你凭什么觉得这是场大举进攻
Now, what makes you think this is large scale aggression
而不是小规♥模♥冲♥突♥
as opposed to small scale irritation?
就凭在中情局跟你混了十二年
12 years of working in the CIA under you.
我受的训练就是要甄别全球冲突热点
I was trained to recognize a global hot spot.
那判断标准是什么
Give me the criteria.
组织性
Organization.
进犯人员有组织有纪律 有名有姓
These guys have given themselves a name.
只是一次相对平和的反击
A modest show of retaliation.
但是海军陆战队无权介入
But the Marine Guard, they're not allowed to engage.
这伙人不知情
This group doesn't understand that.
以为我们不出手就是在示弱
They perceive it as weakness.
是啊 新闻报道也与时剧增
Yeah. And news coverage is increasing,
这也使得他们的行为成效卓著
which adds validity to their cause.
派遣部队仅仅是防患于未然
It's a solid ground for precaution,
并不等同于高♥强♥度安全威胁
but it doesn't qualify as a dire security threat.
纵观全世界 哪个大使♥馆♥外面不是各种抗♥议♥
There are protests outside embassies all over the world.
我们在吉布提有个海军基地
We have a Naval base in Djibouti.
一旦情况有变 一个半小时内
If things get worse, we could have troops there
部队就能及时挺进
in an hour and a half.
是啊 得一个半小时呢
Exactly. An hour and a half.
我们正忙着
We're preparing
从阿富汗撤军
to pull troops out of Afghanistan.
未受到足够的挑衅就向也门派遣装甲部队
Sending the cavalry to Yemen without sufficient provocation
绝对会让人误解
delivers entirely the wrong message.
这是外交赌局
It looks like a shell game.
我同意
I agree.
那我建议将
Then I recommend pulling
惠灵顿大使召回
Ambassador Wellington out of there.
想都别想
Not an option.
那还不如直接派兵
That's worse than sending forces.
那就相当于宣战信♥号♥♥
It's tantamount to an act of war.
我觉得你夸大其词了
I think that's an exaggeration.
何大之有 我们曾一度建立了外交关系
Really? We once had diplomatic relations with you,
如今我们一旦关掉大使♥馆♥
now we're shutting down the embassy and
哪还有什么外交关系可言
we have none?
这又不是邀你来家里过夜 说来就来说走就走
That's not an invitation to a sleepover.
在那之后我们也不会为彼此收拾残局
We're not braiding each other's hair after that.
她抓住要点了 拉塞尔
She gets the point, Russell.
贝丝 我这边寸步难行
Bess, I can't make a move here.
我也束手无措
My hands are tied.
这种事只能踢给州政♥府♥去办
I have to kick this over to State.
事情该解决还得解决
The situation has to be resolved
但是不能看着像采取了军事手段
and it can't look like a military action.
该怎么办你全权负责
How you get that accomplished is up to you.
你自己决定
It's your call.
那他都说了
So, when he says
我自己决定
it's my call,
他是不是话里有话
what does he mean by that?
话中话就是随你怎么折腾
He means it's your ass.
国务卿女士
第一季 第02集
埃弗拉德·伯克办公室打了个电♥话♥过来
Got a call from Everard Burke's office.
你在高尔夫球场劫了他
He was a little taken aback
让他很意外
by your encounter on the golf course.
我能怎么说呢
Oh, what can I say?
我又不是在自己主场
I'm a beast off the tee.
打个两杆可以让他放松放松
My short game would've made him relax.
玩笑暂且不提 国务卿夫人
All jokes aside, Madam Secretary.
他们担心你在也门事件处理上
There's a concern that you might be overreacting
反应过度
to the situation in Yemen.
多谢提醒
Thanks.
对此事进展有没有准确情报
Do you have any actual Intel on the situation?
还是一成不变
Not much change.
外面还是抱团抗♥议♥
Crowd's about the same.
给你 乔治的照片
Here. This is the only photograph
只弄到这一张
of George I've got.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们清查他在兰利的桌子时
When we cleaned out his desk at Langley,
什么线索都没找到
we couldn't find anything.
没留下一点蛛丝马迹 跟从没存在过似的
He left no paper trail, like he never existed.
他其实政绩不错
Well, he was good at his job.
我不希望他的纪念仪式上
I didn't want to put together a memorial
连张近照都没有
without a recent photo.
我会把这个还给你的
I will get this back to you.
安德鲁 你懂的 我们实际上
Hey, Andrew, you know, we, uh...
从来没机会谈谈乔治的事
we never got a chance to talk about George's accident.
我只想知道公♥司♥妥善处理了
Just wanted to know that The Company handled it properly.
我貌似没关注
I'm not sure I follow.
他之前是个执行人员
He was a former operative
死于一场惨烈的单车事故
who died in a dramatic single-car collision.
我相信你做了详尽调查
I trust you handled the investigation.
你查了他的在线记录 邮件
You checked his online history, e-mail,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表