剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
You should thank Mom.
你为什么那么生她的气
Why are you so mad at her anyways?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really care?
不想
Nope.
嗨
Hey there.
在等人吗
Expecting someone else?
为什么这么说啊
What part of they there?says that?
你的语气
Your tone.
好像在等干爹哦
Like you were hoping for Big Sugar.
行了吧
Oh, stop.
曼尼 呃 什么事?
Manny, uh, what is it?
你觉得是什么事儿?
What do you want it to be?
哇哦 除了我想的这件事儿吧
Wow. Uh, anything but what I think it is.
是什么事儿
And what's that?
好吧
Okay.
问题太多了
Done with 20 questions.
你得回房♥间了
You need to go back to your room.
或者你可能想让我进来
Or maybe you need to let me in.
嗯
Hmm?
在成年之后就没人对你说不了么
Has anyone ever said no to you in your entire adult life?
我想是没有
Not that I recall.
那你听好
Then listen up.
不
No.
装傲娇么
Playing hard to get, huh?
我不玩感情的 到此为止
I'm not playing. Period.
- 但是我们在度假呢 - 我在工作
- But we're on vacation. - I'm working.
你真有趣
You're funny.
哇哦 你难道连被拒绝都看不懂么
Wow, you can't even comprehend being told the word no, can you?
好吧 那我再试试其他方法
All right, let me try one other thing.
不好意思
Pardonnez-moi, guys.
阿里 过来
Ali, come here.
宝贝 等我一下
Babe, just give me a sec.
你这是想干什么
So, what do you want to do?
我不知道 他父母以为
I don't know... his parents think
他今晚在艾迪·扬科夫斯基家
he's at Eddie Jankowski's place for the night.
好吧
Okay.
那他今晚能留下么
So maybe he can stay?
应该是你想让他留下吧
Maybe as in you want him to stay or not?
已经凌晨一点半了
It's after 1:30,
如果让我送他回家 没问题
so if I'm going to drive him home, this is it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得他就是我的真命天子了
I think he may be the one.
而且他有 那个 防护措施
And he has, you know, protection.
好的
Good.
你不会让老爸老妈知道吧
And Mom and Dad will never know?
我没意见
I signed him in.
那个大个子保安跟我是一伙的
Tall security guy thinks he's with me.
- 没人妨碍你 - 你太好了
- You're in the clear. - You're the best.
- 谢谢你 - 没关系
- Thank you. - Whatever.
明早见
See you in the morning.
詹姆斯 咱们到楼上去
James, let's go upstairs.
跟做计划似的
Sounds like a plan.
等一下
Wait.
等一下 詹姆斯 不行 我得送你回家了
Wait, wait. James, no. I'm gonna drive you home.
怎么了 你刚说他能留下的
What? You just said he could stay.
现在我说不行了
Well, now I'm saying that he can't.
走吧
Come on.
马上
Now.
右拇指指纹
Right thumbprint.
五分钟 女士们先生们
Five minutes, ladies and gentlemen.
五分钟 女士们先生们
Comenzamos en cinco minutos, seirasy seiores.
我们同意美国石油公♥司♥共享开采权的指导方针
We agreed on new guidelines for U.S. oil companies sharing drilling rights,
而他却对自♥由♥选举只字未提
and he's not saying one way or another on free elections,
也就是说他没有把他们排除在外
which means he's not ruling them out.
我找到一些
Well, I found some
很适合用于国务卿女士介绍的
great baseball allusions
关于棒球的典故
for Madam Secretary's introduction.
这是个关于防守的
I mean, there's this whole extended metaphor
意义深远的比喻 我注意到
about fielding... which I see she's cut,
因为时间关系被省略了
probably for time.
是啊 我想没错
Yeah, I'm sure that was it.
在马尔什国务卿去世前一周
The week before Secretary Marsh's death
这个账户里有四千万美元
the account contained 40 million U.S. dollars.
存款人的姓名是
Any names of depositors?
只有号♥码 不过钱已经不见了
Just numbers. But the money is gone.
账户被清空了
The account has been emptied out.
马尔什干的
By Marsh?
不是
No.
钱是在他去世后的那天被取走的
The money was withdrawn the day after he died.
银行记录上显示谁取走的钱
Do the bank records show who withdrew the money?
是个我不认识的名字
It's a name I didn't recognize.
她是以公♥司♥文档秘书的身份登记的
She signed in as the corporation's recording secretary.
玛丽·波特
Marie Porter.
你知道这是谁么
Do you know who that is?
不知道
No.
但我知道这是假名
But I know it's a pseudonym.
和卡洛塔·坦尼斯顿一样
Like Carlotta Taniston.
好吧
Well,
你需要弄清楚她到底是谁
you'll need to find out who she is.
还有文斯 马尔什在搞什么
And what the hell Vincent Marsh was doing.
谢谢你 纳丁
Thank you, Nadine.
我发誓 他死了我真高兴
I swear I'm glad he's dead.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
我们准备开始了
we're ready to start.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
有必要么
Do we?
昨晚很抱歉
I'm sorry for last night.
都过去了
Water under the bridge.
呜哦 所以你不会告诉别人
Whoa... so you're not gonna tell anyone?
当然不会
Of course not.
好吧 听我说
Well, listen.
我能指望你 这很重要
It's really important that I can count on you.
然后呢
Mm-hmm.
你一定很担心自己怎么保护自己的形象
You must worry a lot about protecting your image.
些许你更应该担心那些
Maybe you should worry a little more
崇拜你的人们
about the people that look up to you.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
你正在代表一个
You are on a diplomatic mission,
允许你以自己方式生活的国家
representing a country where you have the right
执行外交任务
to live the way you want to.
矜持一点
Think hypocrisy.
詹姆斯不回我的短♥信♥
James isn't responding to my texts.
因为你没跟他上♥床♥
Because you didn't sleep with him?
- 因为你逼他回家了 - 喔哦
- Because you made him go home. - Wow,
听起来你好像找到问题的关键了 阿里
sounds like you picked a real winner there, Al.
我不知道会这样 詹姆斯很好
Don't even. James is awesome.
也许你应该
Maybe you should
给他发一张胸部的照片
Snapchat him a shot of your boobs.
估计他就回复你了
That might get a response.
你把一切都搞砸了
You've ruined everything.
我知道
I know.
我觉得你从詹姆斯身上失去的
I'm sure that you losing it to James
不过是你一直在幻想的东西罢了
would have been just like you always dreamed.
那跟你没关系
That's none of your business.
实际上 跟我有关 只有老妈在家
Actually, it is. I was only gonna
我才会让他留下
let him stay to get back at Mom.
那你为什么不这么做
So why didn't you?
因为我不想这么对你
Because I didn't want to do that to you.
我还是更喜欢你不在家的时候
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表