剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I told him
我可不能降低道德标准
that I would not compromise my ethics
他女儿得多少分
and that his daughter had to live
就是多少分
with whatever grade she earned.
我还告诉他
Oh, and then I told him,
"我妻子能照顾好自己 伙计
that "My wife can handle herself, pal.
你可别低估她"
And you better not underestimate her."
好样的
All right.
- 真棒 - 好样的 老妈
- That's sweet. - Go, Mom.
阿里还是什么话都不说
Well, Ali's still suffering in silence.
可怜的小东西
Ah, the poor thing.
她连笑都不朝我笑
I could barely get a smile out of her.
如果不知道发生了什么 我可以去问问她
If we didn't know, I'd ask her,
"怎么了 为什么这么安静"
"What's wrong? Why you being so quiet?"
问呗
So ask.
我怕她逼我用手段
I'm afraid she'll make me.
你是前中情局探员
You're ex-CIA.
她不会的
She won't.
要是我用那些手段对付她
Well, I'd feel even more guilty
那我会更内疚的
using those skills on her.
"我们做间谍因为我们的热爱"这条呢
Whatever happened to "We spy because we love?"
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
不好
No.
工作很难
Work is tough.
我还得在回家之前
And I have to be able to turn it off
把所有不愉快都忘掉
before I come back here.
以前你经常陪孩子们
You were very present with the kids before.
现在我想经常陪你
And now I want to be present with you.
我希望我没让你
Hey. I hope I didn't really make things
和高列夫之间变得太难堪
difficult for you with Gorev.
没有 我喜欢你反抗他
No, I like that you stood up to him.
这很迷人
It's sexy.
是吗
Is it?
对
Yeah.
你的道德观更迷人
Your ethics are... even sexier.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Mmm.
有着坚实道德指针的男人
Man with a solid moral compass?
真是让人欲♥火♥焚身
Big turn on.
是谁说的男人不坏女人不爱的
Who says you have to be a bad boy to get the hot girl?
好吧 你们一定搞错了
All right, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
你在情报局负责什么
What is your job for the CIA?
老兄 我不是情报局的
I'm not CIA, dude.
我是美国国际开♥发♥署安全饮用水工程的工作人员
I'm with the USAID Safe Drinking Water Project.
我在帮你们的忙
I'm doing you guys a solid.
电报说你是俾路支的情报局特工
The cable says you are a CIA operative in Balochistan.
电报搞错了
Cable got it wrong.
不信你问问我去污晶体在防止霍乱方面
Ask me about the effectiveness of decontaminating crystals
有什么作用
in preventing the spread of cholera.
那你为什么这么急着去你的大使♥馆♥
Then why were you in such a hurry to get to your embassy?
我只是急着去找一个朋友 老兄
I was just running late on a buddy, man.
拜托 我只是美国救助工程的工作人员
Come on, I'm an American aide worker.
我只是美国救助工程的工作...
I'm an American aide work...
嗨 嗨 嗨 等等
Hey. Hey! Hey! Wait!
等等 等等 不 不..要
Wait, wait! No, n-n-no!
这个没有我妈妈做的好吃
This balushahi is not quite as good as my mother's.
不过味道很相近了
But close.
好吧 你应该把你母亲的食谱
Well, you'll have to give our pastry chef
给我们的糕点师♥傅♥
your mother's recipe.
家族机密
Family secret.
你得把她嘴巴撬开才有可能得到
You'll have to beat it out of her.
感谢您能抽出时间来见我 赫兹拔尼大使
I appreciate you making time for me, Ambassador Hesbani.
我的荣幸 国务卿夫人
My pleasure, Madam Secretary.
总统让我转告您
I speak for the president when I say
我们希望能尽快地找出一个友好的方法
we'd like to find a solution to our current situation
来解决我们现在的问题
as quickly and as amicably as possible.
当然了
Of course.
你们能做什么
But what can be done?
我会
An apology.
在公共场合
From me.
向你们道歉
In public.
我想你应该知道
As you're of course aware,
任何我这种级别的美国官员在公共场合的屈服
public prostration by any American official
几乎是前所未闻的
at my level is... it's almost unheard of.
但这和美国与巴基斯坦的友谊比起来都不算什么
But this is how much we value our relationship with Pakistan.
真是慷慨的提议
Generous offer.
不过我很抱歉我国政♥府♥权力有限
But I-I'm afraid my government's hands are tied.
自从本拉♥登♥事件 以及所有的无人袭击事件后
After Bin Laden, all the drone strikes.
我国人♥民♥是无法接受
We can't appear to be appeasing America.
我们迎合美国政♥府♥的
Our people simply won't accept it.
我明白
I understand.
但是你能不能把我刚刚说的转达给马苏德总统呢
But can I ask that you bring this to President Masood?
谢谢
Thank you.
我还希望你们能人性化地对待囚犯并给予我们一定时间
I'm also asking for humane treatment and time.
希望你们能推迟审判
If you could hold off on a trial.
我们对待所有囚犯都很人性化
We treat all our prisoners humanely.
不过我会进行特殊审问的
But I will make a special inquiry.
至于审判 我们已经订于下周举♥行♥
As for a trial, it has already been scheduled for next week.
我想你们的情报部门
I see your intelligence services
并没有打入我们的法律系统
haven't penetrated our legal system.
你们能推迟审判吗
Can you postpone the trial?
国务卿夫人
Madam Secretary,
你们的国家已经展示了如何不受惩罚的
your country has shown it can disrespect our sovereignty
侵犯我们的主♥权♥
with impunity.
这是强国的特权
The prerogative of the greater power.
不过既然你们被抓了 你们就得接受后果
But when you are caught, you must accept the consequences.
国务卿夫人 谢弗在巴基斯坦被捕
Madam Secretary, Schaeffer's capture
已经成为万众瞩目的焦点了
by the Pakistanis hit the wires.
这在各类媒体上铺天盖地
It's wall-to-wall on the cable outlets.
大家都别再来突袭我了
Everyone needs to stop ambushing me on my way in.
我们觉得你应该想立刻知道这些
We thought you'd want to know right away.
也许我们该重新定义一下"立刻"这个词了
Well, might need to redefine "right away."
那么 你想怎么粉饰这件事
So, how do you want to spin it?
谢弗 我不准备粉饰
Schaeffer? I don't.
那么 我们是不是要这样说
So, we're going with,
"是的 他在侦查他们的核武器 这是我们的错"
"Yeah, he was spying on their nukes, our bad"?
我们希望巴基斯坦能够
We expect Pakistan to treat all prisoners,
根据第三版和第四版的日内瓦公约
including U.S. citizens,
人性化地对待包括美国公民在内的
humanely and in accordance
所有囚犯
with the third and fourth Geneva Convention.
- 明白 - 收到
- Got it. - Copy that.
有人找你 国务卿夫人
You have a visitor, Madam Secretary.
天啊 你从哪冒出来的
God, where did you come from?
我一直和你在一起
I'm always with you.
好吧 谁找我
All right, who's visiting?
为什么要放他进来
And why are we allowing it?
我们最爱的记者 吉娜·费什
Our favorite reporter, Gina Fisher.
她说这很紧急
Says it's urgent.
是吗
Really?
安排她到东会议室 水就不用给她倒了
Put her in conference East and don't offer her a beverage.
还有 拉塞尔·杰伊克逊的办公室让我
Oh. Also, Russell Jackson's office asked me
把这个简历交给你
to put this résumé in your hands.
有什么亮点吗
Is it any good?
罗兹学者 美国和平部队
Rhodes scholar, Peace Corps,
耶鲁国际学习博士
PhD in International Studies from Yale.
好吧 如果你喜欢这类事
Well, if you like that kind of thing.
还有两百多份简历
There are 200 more of them.
每天都源源不断地涌过来
They've been pouring in all day.
都交给纳丁来处理吧
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表