剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Easily.
我们要不找个人化装成科尔巴
So what if we impersonate Kolba,
直接开车去指挥塔台救人出来呢
drive right up to the tower?
等他们反应过来 我们早都跑远了
We'd be inside before they'd know what happened.
这个主意很大胆
That's a bold idea,
但是我一眼就能看出其中的薄弱环节
but I can already think of one obvious flaw.
是什么
Which is?
科尔巴神出鬼没
Kolba's routine is unpredictable,
时不时造访基地
and he visits the base frequently.
要是咱们的人和他同时出现...
If he's there at the same time as our guys...
那我们也就暴露了
They'll know we're coming.
板上钉钉 他就知道我们介入了
I guess that settles that.
实际上 上将 对此我也有计划
Uh, actually, Admiral, I may have a plan for that, too.
要是那一招失败了
If it doesn't work,
老娘就捏着鼻子准备谈判吧
I can hold my nose and try and negotiate.
我感觉咱俩被边缘化了
I feel like we're not in the loop.
我感觉我们俩都是圈外人
I feel like we're at the bottom of a deep, dark loophole.
别老是拿双关语试探我
Again with the puns.
不就是对对子吗 你怎么不试试
Uh, it's called coping. Why don't you try it sometime?
我们得和科尔巴谈谈
We need to talk to Kolba.
还谈谈 昨天你还想谴责他呢
Talk to him? Yesterday you wanted to condemn him.
我们找遍了所有地方 除了科尔巴的领地
Well, we've searched everywhere except in Kolba's territory.
要找到那架飞机就得需要他的帮助
We need his help finding that plane.
我们说的这家伙
We're talking about a guy who's up to his neck
滥用私刑 绑♥架♥勒索 杀人放火无恶不作
in torture, abduction, and murder.
我相信他会遵守条约
Well, I believe in engagement.
- 是啊 遵守才怪 - 我是认真的
- Yeah, no kidding. - I'm serious.
搞外交不就是谈判吗
The whole point of diplomacy is to negotiate.
我们和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥划清界限
We draw the line at terrorists.
布莱克同意我的说法
Well, Blake agrees with me.
难道不是吗 布莱克
Don't you, Blake?
我宁愿戴着耳塞 啥都没听见
Blake wishes he had earplugs.
窃听已经就位
The bug is active.
就这样
So that's it?
依在下浅见
As far as we're concerned.
- 你们还用得着我 - 白宫方面
- You still need me. - The White House
很清楚自己的权限范围
was very clear about the parameters of this operation.
已经结束了
It's over.
你们知不知道沙林毒气怎么杀死一个人的
Do you know what sarin gas does to a person's body?
我家小孩就在几英里外上学
My kids go to school just a few miles from here.
要是我能派上用场 我绝不会袖手旁观
If I can help, there's no way I'm gonna sit on the sideline.
你和我们保持联♥系♥会让你有危险的
Staying in contact puts your life at risk.
他要是找到了窃听器 就会知道是你干的
If he finds the bug, he'll know it was you.
你以为我看不出来吗
Do you think I don't know that?
危险一直在变化
Risks change.
但我的承诺不会变
My commitment doesn't.
我们还是等总统下决定吧
We'll see what the president says.
要是不能进行下一步 我就得提醒你
But if we do go forward, I need to remind you
1982年的情报身份保护♥法♥案
that the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982
禁止你让任何不知情的人
forbids you from sharing that involvement with anyone
参与此事
who isn't cleared,
包括你的夫人
including your wife.
- 需要帮忙吗 - 不用了 我能行
- Do you want my help? - No, I'm good.
什么事情结束了不是那么说的
'Cause "expiration" is not spelled like that.
有什么消息吗
Uh, any word?
她正和上将呆在一起
She's on with the admiral right now.
你怎么说 布莱克
What's the deal, Blake?
我知道的你都知道
You know what I know.
那你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道你正在侵犯我的隐私
I know that you are violating my personal space.
- 布莱克 - 我在呢
- Blake? - Yeah.
能不能帮我接通科尔巴将军
Can you get me General Kolba on the line?
- 行 - 国务卿
- Yeah. - Ma'am...
我是否应当指出
may I point out that the Secretary
国务卿被明确禁止
of State is explicitly forbidden
与未被承认的国家元首谈判
from negotiating with unrecognized states?
有禁止就有打破禁止的开头
Well, there's a first for everything.
接通科尔巴
Get me Kolba.
联♥系♥上了喊我一声
Let me know when we're connected.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我不敢相信她屈服了
I can't believe she caved.
这招棋下得对
It's the right move.
抱歉 我正要
Excuse me. I'm about to place
给一个厌恶女人的军阀打电♥话♥
a very important phone call to a misogynist warlord.
你们要是在别的地方说话
So if you two could take this conversation somewhere else,
那就太好了
that'd be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
科尔巴将军连线成功 准备视频通话
I have General Kolba on video chat.
这么快 他难道不接电♥话♥吗
What, was he out of minutes on his phone?
这是所有通讯手段唯一成功的
It was the first thing that worked.
你是不是要取消
Do you want me to cancel it or...
别 把连线
No, um... patch the feed
接入这边
in here.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
真是稀客
What an unexpected pleasure.
将军是时候谈谈了
General, it's time we had a talk.
无论如何
By all means.
我们要谈的事情很多
We have so much to discuss.
你那双美♥腿♥哪里去了
But where are your beautiful legs?
在桌子下面 不会乱跑的
They're under the table, where they're going to stay.
我就开门见山了
I'll cut to the chase.
我们需要你帮忙找那架飞机
I need your help to find this plane.
我是很想帮忙来着
I would love to help you,
但是贵国政♥府♥支持着基希讷乌的罪徒
but your government supports the criminals in Chisinau.
这是可以协商的
Well, that position may be open to change.
所以我们希望 作为平等的合作伙伴
So I'm hoping, as equal partners,
我们能和平解决此事
we can find a peaceful way forward.
前进
Move! Move! Move!
B小队 上楼
Get upstairs. Bravo team.
我坚持对我们政♥府♥的公开承认
I insist on public recognition for my government.
这有点不现实
That's not feasible.
我可以对你和你的随从
I can ease travel restrictions
放宽旅行限制
for you and your entourage,
但我也需要回报
but then, I want something in return.
他死了
He's dead.
迪亚科夫总理确认死亡
Prime Minister Diacov's dead.
我还想在国际刑事法♥院♥免罪
I also want immunity from the International Criminal Court.
这是三方介入的复杂程序 哪能那么容易
That's a complex process that involves third parties.
我相信你这样的女人能做到
I'm sure a minx like you can make it work.
安全
Clear!
你是谁
What's your name?
你很显然羞于提出要求
You certainly aren't shy about making demands.
面对美女我从来不怯场
I am never shy around a beautiful woman.
若是你不能践行承诺 小姑娘 那就再见吧
But if you fail to comply, little lady, you will be sorry.
我的决心你们无法估量
I have tricks up my sleeve like you cannot imagine.
将军 美国人在摧毁我们的直升机
将军 看来您很忙
Gosh, General, you seem to be terribly busy.
下次再给您打电♥话♥
I'll call back another time.
一小时前 新的总理宣誓就职了
The new prime minister was sworn in an hour ago.
她正在对此次行动公开负责
She's taking public credit for the operation.
我听说科尔巴的部队正在撤退
I hear Kolba's forces are in retreat.
更像是崩溃
More like collapsing.
我们一摧毁他的空军
After we took out his air force,
他的人就孤立无援了
the majority of his men deserted.
我们的俄♥国♥朋友会很高兴的
Yeah, our Russian friends can't be happy about that.
他们乐得像朵花
They're fuming,
但他们知道此后就没有抱的了的大腿了
but they know they don't have a leg to stand on.
行了 别再跟我提腿不腿了
Oh, please. Enough talk about legs.
拉塞尔 这是个笑话吗
Russell... was that a joke?
就发生在我们身边
It was in the neighborhood.
吉米·尤内斯库这家伙
What's the status on
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表