剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Let's make that an assumption from now on.
嘿 你怎么还没睡
Hey! I can't believe you're still up.
我听说了你今天的事
I heard all about your day.
新闻到处都在播
It was all over the news.
孩子怎么样
Tell me about the kids.
他们很好
They're great.
真的吗 他们都没什么反应
Seriously? The high voice?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不想增加你的烦恼
I didn't want to pile on your problems.
乔什和艾莉森分手了
Josh broke up with Alison.
不是吧
Oh, no.
她有没有哭成泪人
Is she a puddle?
目前为止 她还是只字未提
She hasn't really mentioned anything about it yet.
你不会真的监听他们对话了吧
You didn't.
相反 偏偏就那么做了
I did.
不是说好了再也不那么做了吗
I thought we said we weren't going to do that anymore.
道理谁不懂 做起来就不一样了
I know.
那个小傻瓜发短♥信♥跟她绝交的
So the little dweeb broke up with her in a text?
那小子错别字要多少有多少
Yeah, with all kinds of weird auto-correct things,
但是他的意图很明确
but, yeah, his intent was clear.
亲爱的 艾莉森都十五岁了
Honey, Alison's 15.
我们不能再偷看她的短♥信♥了
W-We can't be spying on her texts anymore.
法律规定,有的州十五岁成年,受隐私权法律保护
对吧
Can we?
听好 我的平板和她的手♥机♥
Hey, was it really our fault
不知怎么的就绑定了 难道是我的错
that my iPad somehow tied in with her phone?
更何况我偷看的不是一般那些恶心的空间日志之类的
And it's not like these were icky diary entries.
而是她跟她的狐朋狗友分享的材料
They're stuff that she's sharing with her friends.
- 话是没错 - 我们这个爹妈当得好
- That's true. - We're great parents.
我们本来就好
We are.
确保她既能保有隐私又能平安度日 就是我们的责任
It's our responsibility to balance her privacy with her safety.
她这个年龄最容易出事
She's at a precarious age.
- 十五岁了 - 我们不就因为爱她才偷看的吗
- Fifteen. - We spy because we love.
咱们国家也因为爱法国才往法国派间谍吗
Like the U.S. on France.
现在下结论为时过早
Much, much too soon, right?
至少我们还知道这孩子是有指望的
Ugh. At least we'll know what to expect from Hurricane Alison.
没错 还有 看到
Yeah. Oh, and don't be surprised
杰伊森门上画着的V别被吓到
by the giant "V" that Jason painted on his door.
他现在又开始崇拜毒龙了
Viper's his new hero.
这有什么大惊小怪的
Not surprised.
斯蒂夫呢?
And Stevie?
完全陶醉于你昨天出的事上呢
Quietly reveling in your problems.
还记得咱俩为什么要孩子吗
Remind me again why we had kids?
他们本应该活在天真烂漫之中
They were supposed to be cute.
得了吧 妈妈 你得承认 为了提高政♥府♥工作透明度
Come on, Mom, you got to admit that government transparency
你受些谴责也是应该的
is worth you getting a little beat up over.
我才不承认
No, I don't.
谁叫你撰文就刑讯问题抨击中情局
You wrote scholarly papers slamming the CIA for torture.
那就是另一回事了 刑讯逼供跟政♥府♥工作透明度两回事
That was different... it was torture.
那么你认为在同盟国从事间谍活动是正确的吗
So, you think spying on our allies is a good thing?
这也跟刑讯无关
No, I think it isn't torture.
奶酪菠菜煎饼果子好了
Feta and spinach omelet up.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
不客气
You got it. Hey!
在学校过得怎么样 亲爱的
How's school, Noodle?
好得很
It's fine.
你怎么就不问问我学校里怎么样
Why don't you ask me about school?
因为只要问你学校的事
Because you would just rail
你就会陈词滥调一大堆 都是学习压力之类的
against the oppression of learning.
都是你说过的
Yeah, your words.
我昨天得到工作了
So, I got a job yesterday.
那真是太好了
Hey, that's fantastic.
就是那个文案的工作
The copywriting job?
不 是服务员的那个
No, the hostessing job.
服务员 哪里的
Hostessing? As in?
就是那种问问几个人 这边走之类的
As in, "Party of four? Right this way."
弗兰克牛排屋
Frank's Steak House.
- 好啊 - 挺好的
- Oh. - Oh.
弗兰克的...
Frank's...
很多大人物都会去那里
Yeah, a lot of important people go there.
是的 我会带他们上座
Yep, and I will be showing them to their tables.
好极了 咱们去是不是免费?
Cool. Do we get free steak?
免费才怪呢 天上不会掉馅饼
No. Just like no free rides.
是我自己决定退学的
I'm the one who decided to drop out of school.
你们叫我做好分内事也是理所应当 我毫无怨言
I can't blame you guys for making me pull my weight.
你好
Hello.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥外♥交♥部♥长办公室
It's the Russian Foreign Minister's office.
好极了
Great.
他们怎么知道我们家号♥码的
How did they get our home number?
因为他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russia.
真的吗?
Uh, really?
好的 知道了
Okay, yeah.
稍等
Hold on one second.
不是找你的
Not for you.
- 他要见的是我 - 高列夫本人?
- He wants to meet me. - Gorev?
他想谈谈关于我那篇东正教分立文章的事
He wants to talk about my Orthodox Church schisms article.
好极了
Cool.
得了吧 不就是为了借此跟你拉关系吗
Come on, it's obviously a ploy to get to you.
等啥 这家伙在俄♥罗♥斯♥也算是巨头
Go. Guy's a powerhouse in Russia,
还是总统候选人呢
second in line for the president.
你们俩会面一定会流芳千古
It'll be a kinky story that you met him.
拉脱维亚别给你卖♥♥了就成
Just don't give away Latvia.
今天早上你得打二十三个道歉电♥话♥
You have another 23 apology calls to make this morning.
早上好 纳丁
Good morning, Nadine.
开玩笑吧你 每天早上你都要来这套吗
Oh. You really want to start with that every morning?
我猜你大概觉得过时了
I guess I'm old-fashioned that way.
早上好 国务卿女士
Good morning, Madam Secretary.
《华盛顿记事报》的费什女士正在等你
Ms. Fisher from the Washington Chronicle is waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是不是该提醒你
Do I need to remind you
你跟她无论说什么 他们都会就此大做文章
that anything you say to her could wind up all over the news?
放心好了
Don't worry.
跟人聊天我还是会的
I'm pretty good at talking to people.
请坐
Have a seat.
我知道你为什么带我来这里了
I get why you brought me in here.
这样我就会不战自败了
So I'll feel intimidated.
用这招麻痹我
To soften me up.
这也不失为一记妙招
That thought might've crossed my mind.
你认为我是叛徒
You think I'm a traitor.
我真的猜不透你到底是谁 费什女士
I don't know what to make of you, Ms. Fisher.
最近的盖洛普民♥意♥测验显示 百分之五十二的美国人
The latest Gallup poll has 52 percent of Americans thinking
认为蝰蛇提供了一个至关重要的视角
that Viper is providing an important perspective
揭示了美国权力运行背后的黑幕
on what's really happening behind American power.
他们认为他是爱国者
They think he's a patriot.
我接受访谈是为了谈政♥府♥工作透明度 不是这个
I'm all for transparency, but not this.
也不会随意透露国♥家♥机♥密♥
Not giving away state secrets haphazardly.
这不也正是你
And isn't it beneath you
撰文刊发那些琐碎至极 陈词滥调
to print the petty, trite garbage
还声称是机密分♥析♥的根本吗
of a Secret-level analyst?
谁说他只是机密
Who says he's only Secret level?
国家情报局分♥析♥了电讯内容
INR analyzed the cables.
那玩意顶多算是政♥治♥新闻的小道消息
They're nothing more than the TMZ of political reporting.
TMZ是美国名人消息网 也就是各种花边新闻
国家情报局失误了
INR has it wrong.
他下次爆料你就不会这么说了
You won't be saying that after the next release.
算了吧 吉娜
Oh, come on, Gina.
你的线人不会受邀
Your source wouldn't be invited
礼拜六一大早到国家对策室
to sit in the Situation Room on a Saturday morning
看喜羊羊与灰太狼
to watch cartoons.
此人掌握绝对核心机密
He's Top Secret SCI.
他能接触的分区项目手段多的不胜枚举
Cleared for compartmentalized access to more programs than I can count,
而你呢 下一次爆料的时候还不是
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表