剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
撒旦会让他们迷失方向
how satan can snuff out their light.
-你会不惜一切来保护他们 -可问题是
- You'd do anything to prevent that. - But here's the thing.
他们得让我保护
They have to choose it.
对《启示录》有一个新的看法
There's a new thought about Revelation,
当时约翰其实是在写小亚细亚正在从
that John was actually writing about Asia Minor pulling away
基♥督♥教中分离出去
from the rest of the Christian community.
我可没听说过
I'm not familiar with that.
你一定跟你的信徒争论过这事
You must have had that conflict here among your followers.
他们肯定有人不想去玻利维亚
There must have been members who did not want to come to Bolivia.
来这的人都是相信的人
Those who came here are those who believe.
那就打开门 信任你的追随者
Then open the gate, have faith in your followers
就像他们信任你那样
the way they have faith in you.
我没有强制阻挡任何人
I'm not holding anyone here by force.
你阻挡了议员
You're holding that congressman.
如果你们中有人不再听到警铃♥声♥
If there are those among you who do not hear the bells anymore,
那就打开门吧
then open that gate.
怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
该死 我们得看到里面的情况
Damn it, we need a visual.
正在努力中 总统先生
Working on it, sir.
二号♥狙击手 查看红衣主教那边情况
Sniper two, eyes on Cardinal.
差一点就瞄准了
He's almost got him.
红衣主教进入视野
Cardinal engaged.
正在等待机会精确目标
Waiting on a clear shot.
总统先生 他没事
Sir, he's not in distress.
他没有说暗号♥
He didn't say "Alamo."
看看到底什么情况
Let's see how this plays out.
你不知道自己想要什么
You don't know what you want.
你把我们聚集到这里
You had us all come out here,
现在你就想打开门
and now you just want to open up the gate
-让所有人遇难吗 -杰弗瑞
- and let everyone off to damnation? - Jeffrey,
-我们只是在讨论 -他在改变你的想法
- we are just talking. - He's turning you.
放开他
Let him go.
而你却被蒙在鼓里
And you don't even see it.
我们得把这人搞定
We need to take this guy out.
那会造成误伤的
It'll cause mayhem.
还是无法开枪
Still no shot.
等待精确目标的机会
Holding for a clear shot.
...可能会很糟 明明不需要走到这一步的
...can go very badly for you, but it doesn't have to.
他们想要确认
There are people who need to know
埃姆斯议员是安全的
that Congressman Ames is safe.
-他们只想知道他在哪里 -我告诉过你
- They just need to know where he is. - I told you,
他关心的就是这件事
that's all he cares about!
听我说 韦斯利
Listen to me now, Wesley.
如果你伤害这个人
It's an unrighteous act...
这是不公平的
if you harm that man--
他持有刀
He's got a knife.
还是不能开枪
Still no clean shot.
再坚持一下 亨利
Hold on, Henry.
你身上会留下对上帝不敬的记号♥
It's a mark on you, an affront to God.
他才是敌人
He's the enemy.
韦斯利 告诉我他在哪
Wesley, tell me where he is.
他在这里吗
Is he here on the compound?
他在吗
Is he here?
狙击手击中了目标 红衣主教毫发无损
Sniper achieved target. Cardinal's good.
别看他 别看他
No, don't look at him. Don't look at him.
你得告诉我议员在哪
You need to tell me where the congressman is.
如果你想拯救他们
If you want to save them all from damnation,
你就告诉我他在哪
tell me where he is now.
他在围居区外的地堡里
He's just outside the compound in a bunker,
向东边走
off to the east side.
好的 我们找到他了
All right, all right, we've got him.
B组已开始行动 解救次要目标
Bravo moving in to retrieve secondary target.
他们会把他救出来的 贝丝
They'll get him out, Bess.
他为何还没说暗号♥
Why hasn't he said "Alamo"?
狙击手那边有什么新情况吗
Any reaction to the sniper shot?
还没有进展
Nothing that we're picking up.
我必须引导他们
I have to lead them.
不 我觉得你需要祈祷
No, I think you need to pray.
克莉丝汀到帐篷那边去了
Christine is headed for the tent.
你是被神选中的 所以你需要向上帝祈祷
You were chosen by God, then pray, pray.
与我一起祈祷吧
Pray with me.
亲爱的上帝
Dear lord.
亲爱的上帝
Dear lord.
-我们恳求您 -我们恳求您
- We beseech you. - We beseech you.
在我们最焦灼无知的时候
In the hour of our darkness.
在我们最焦灼无知的时候
In the hour of our darkness.
末日即将降临
The time is nigh.
不不
No. No.
末日即将降临
The time is nigh!
末日即将降临
The time is nigh!
克莉丝汀 不要
Christine, no!
阿♥拉♥摩 阿♥拉♥摩
Alamo! Alamo!
阿♥拉♥摩
Alamo!
末日即将降临 末日即将降临
The time is nigh! the time is nigh!
末日即将降临 末日即将降临
The time is nigh! the time is nigh!
末日即将降临
The time is nigh!
已经进入围居区
Go for the yard now!
快点行动
Move in! Move in!
你必须阻止他们
You need to stop them.
你是第七任也是最后一任信使
You're the seventh and final messenger.
正在与A组O组成员接触
Proceeding with Alpha-Omega.
直升机已经到位 做好了离开和转移的准备
Helo standing by for extraction and transport.
韦斯利 你必须阻止他们
Wesley, you've got to stop them.
太晚了
It's too late.
亨利 你不该背叛我
You shouldn't have betrayed me, Henry.
谁开的枪
Who's shooting?
已经交火 正在锁定敌方目标
Under fire, engaging hostile target.
他们撤出帐篷了吗
Have they evacuated the tent?
有些信徒正在逃离中
There's a group taking refuge.
他们把自己埋在里面了
They've barricaded themselves in.
有他们的具体♥位♥置吗
Did they have the poison with them?
我们正在试图作出判断
We're trying to determine...
好的
Okay.
去四号♥帐篷
Go to four.
我们找到议员了
We've located the congressman.
他还能走
He's walking.
感谢上帝
Thank the lord for small miracles.
能把我丈夫也救出来吗
Can we please get my husband out of there?
可恶 亨利目前什么情况
What's the status on Henry, damn it?
还在交火中
Still engaging.
我们救下红衣主教了 目标人物安全
We have the Cardinal. Target is safe.
他没事
He's good.
红衣主教安全
Cardinal's secure.
下了一招险棋啊
Hell of a play.
是 好
Yes. Right.
一号♥狙击手
Sniper one?
我是联合特种作战司令部指挥官
Squad commander to JSOC.
我们攻破了他们的防线
We've breached the barricade.
似乎发生了大规模伤亡事件
It appears to be a mass casualty event.
估计死亡人数达三十人
Estimated 30 dead.
他们随身带着那毒药
They had the poison.
三十七人死亡
37 dead.
亨利 你看
Henry, look,
你把这么多人带回了家园
look at how many you brought home.
我一心想着如何说服芬奇
I was so focused on trying to get through to Finch
而忽略了他的副手
that I ignored his deputy.
我应该也跟他交流的
I-I should have tried to connect with him, too.
奏效了 芬奇真的听进去了
It was working; Finch was listening.
如你所说
It's like what you said.
你改变不了他们的信仰
You can't change their beliefs.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表