剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
她和谁在里面
Who's she in there with?
无可奉告
Oh, I'm not at liberty to say.
这是保卫处送来的情报
Well, I got a tip from security.
中情局局长发来的
It's the Director of the CIA.
我不能擅做主张
Can't confirm or deny.
你知道吗
Uh, just so you know?
这里有办公室外
There's a tradition of sharing
信息共享的传统
information in the outer office.
哦
Oh.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我听说圣诞派对上
I heard you guys tongued
你俩在上锁的衣柜里口♥交♥
in the supply closet at the Christmas party,
从那以后你们之间就变得很尴尬
and it's been a little awkward ever since
因为当时你们都是和别人在一起
because you're both with other people.
你说她会开除我们吗 好让我有时间提前去递简历
Look, is she going to fire us? Because I need to get my resume in order.
布莱克 我是洛葛仙妮·马吉迪
Blake? I'm Roxanne Majidi.
我和国务卿有预约
I have an appointment with the secretary.
国务卿在忙
The secretary is busy.
咱们不如都找个地儿坐下
Hey, why don't we all take a seat
然后再想我们各自的事
and think our private thoughts.
关押那两个男孩的监狱
The prison holding the two boys
在大马士革外二十里处
is located 20 miles outside of Damascus
在郊区
in a rural area.
周围基本都是些被遗弃的仓库和农场
Mostly abandoned warehouses and farms.
我们的人弄到了有效证件
But our team on the ground made a positive I.D.
他们和里面的人共事
They're working with people inside.
你们有多少人
How big is the team?
四个人 特别行动组
Four guys, special ops.
那个监狱疏于安保
The prison is low security.
一架直升机兼顾内外
One helo, in and out,
隐蔽在黑暗中 干净且简单
under cover of darkness, clean and simple.
除非有意外事故
Barring unanticipated complications.
对 除非有情况
Yeah, barring those.
而且没有理由相信
And there's no reason
这些孩子是中♥央♥情报局的
to think that these kids are somehow CIA?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我们哪儿都没查到他们
We haven't flagged them anywhere.
联邦调查局说他们也没有线索
And the FBI says they haven't either.
好吧
All right.
参谋长告诉我说可以停止活动
The chief of staff has told me I can sign off.
这么说 这是官方的放行信♥号♥♥
So, this is the official go-ahead.
两小时后叫我
Alert me two hours out.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
对了 乔治的新工作做得怎么样
How's George doing by the way with the new desk job?
他是个很棒的分♥析♥师
He's a good analyst.
有点紧张 但我相信他会适应的
A little high-strung, but I think he'll settle in.
很好
Good.
他工作得挺不错
He's doing good work.
他只是需要深呼吸 放轻松
He just needs to take a breath.
他可不是个能放松下来的人
He's not really a breather.
你太小看他了
That is an understatement.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
如果有任何理由
If there is any reason at all
停止这一切 停止就是了
to pull the plug on this op, do it.
我们玩不起黑鹰坠落
We can't afford a Black Hawk Down moment.
黑鹰坠落 2001年雷利·史考特执导的战争电影 改编自:美国1993年在非洲国家索马里的军事行动
- 好的 女士 -谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
- 国务卿女士 - 什么事
- Madam Secretary? - Yeah?
我是洛葛仙妮·马吉迪 才刚来的
This is Roxanne Majidi, the newest addition to our staff.
我明白了 来做什么的
I see. In what capacity?
参谋长让我来的
I was sent by the chief of staff.
杰克逊先生说我将是你的
Mr. Jackson says I'm to be
个人形象专家
your personal appearance specialist.
好吧 我不明白这是什么意思
Okay, I have no idea what that means.
你的造型师
Your stylist.
哦
Oh.
好吧 我相信你肯定
Well, I-I'm sure that you're
很擅长你的工作
very good at what you do.
但是呢 我不需要造型师
But, um, I don't need a stylist.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
我只是按吩咐行事
I just do as I'm told.
但是参谋长让我来的
But I was sent by the chief of staff.
他很坚决
He was pretty insistent.
照他传达给我的方式
The way he conveyed it to me,
你在这件事上别无选择
you don't have a choice in the matter.
你看 问题是这样的
See, here's the problem.
我从来没有遇到过
I've never met a situation
让我别无选择的事情
where I don't have a choice in the matter.
- 可是 - 这样吧 你何不
- Well... - You know, why don't we find
另外安排时间再来呢
another time for you to swing by?
今天很忙 你还是
It's a very busy day here. Uh, why don't
拿上你的东西 我们可以谈谈...
you grab your stuff and, uh, we'll be able to talk...
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary?
我们需要温习下你关于
We need to review your statement
斯威士兰国王访问的声明
about the King of Swaziland visit.
- 行啊 - 好的
- Okay. - Yeah.
我拟了一个草稿
I have a rough first draft.
我还在想合适的修饰词
I'm still working on the adjectives.
现在 你"高兴"且"激动"
Right now, you're "Happy" And "Excited."
你得好好想想修饰词
You need to work on the adjectives.
我得在明天之前整理点东西
Well, I have to get something to the press
- 给媒体 - 我可以是"逆来顺受"
- by tomorrow. - Can I be "Resigned"
"内心矛盾"吗
and "Conflicted"?
你永远用不着这两个词
You can never be either of those things.
你可以是很"热心"很"乐观"
You can be "Eager" And "Optimistic."
不 不能说她很热心 太吉米·卡特了
No, she can't be eager. That's too Jimmy Carter.
美国第39届总统 2002年诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥获得者
我可以是"审慎乐观"吗
Can I be "Cautiously optimistic"?
这个嘛 留着到更严重的国际事件时再用
Well, that's for more serious world events.
- 你可以是有远见的 - 你知道吗
- You can be "Forward-thinking." - You know what?
- 我来负责文字工作 谢谢 - 我们可以
- I'll do the writing, thanks. - Can we maybe just
就说点有实质内容的东西吗
throw in something of substance here?
比如全球健康问题
Maybe a reference to global health issues
- 或者发展中国家经济 - 我只是
- or developing economies? - Yeah, I just don't
觉得现在不适合谈论实质内容
think now is a good time for substance.
好吧
Okay.
如果我很感激
What if I'm grateful
在我们向
for the opportunity to expose the world
全球性思维的社会前行时
to a variety of cultural differences
有机会向不同的文化差异
as we move toward a more
展示这个世界呢
global-thinking society?
这个很棒
That's really good.
我应该帮你记下来吗
Should I write it down for you?
- 不 文字工作该我负责 我... - 就像
- No, I'm the writer. I... - Just as long
我们的分工一样清楚
as our roles are clear.
别在那样了 好吗
You got to stop doing that, okay?
因为这是我的工作 不是你的
Because it's my job, it's not yours...
- 谢谢... - 国务卿女士
- Thanks... - Madam Secretary?
我们有个问题
We have a problem.
跟行动失败的熊孩子有关
It has to do with Operation Stupid Kids.
我们真的要这么称呼他们吗
Is that really what we're calling it?
在失败之前
That's what we were calling it.
我们就是这么称呼的
Before it went bust.
现在我们叫他们行动从未进行
Now we're calling it Operation Never Happened.
监狱地区的网络很差
The Intel on the prison location was bad,
当特种部队进入那里时
and when the special forces made their way inside the structure,
他们发现了羊群
they found goats.
是什么的编码吗
Is that code for something?
不 女士 是真正的羊群
No, ma'am. Actual goats.
虚假情报
It was disinformation.
好消息是没有人员伤亡
The good news is that there were no casualties
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表