剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
he wasn't without his good qualities.
都有些什么优点 我愿洗耳恭听
And what, pray tell, might those have been?
等等
Hold on a second.
4月22日阿卜杜拉赫在巴黎
Abdollah was in Paris April 22,
马什那天在柏林
Marsh was in Berlin.
有人知道那天蒙西在哪吗
Does anybody know where Munsey was?
他在欧洲吗
Was he in Europe?
-4月22日吗 -没错
- April 22? - Yeah.
那天局长在兰利
The director was at Langley.
不管你们怎么评价国务卿马什
Well, say what you want about Secretary Marsh.
但他是个顾家的好男人
He was a family man.
是个好父亲 好丈夫
He was a good father and husband.
拜托
Please.
有了 阿林纳伊德和蒙西
Okay, Alinejad and Munsey
在5月9日那周末都在牙买♥♥加
were both in Jamaica the weekend of May 9,
阿林纳伊德
分别住在岛两岸的度假村内
stayed at resorts on opposite sides of the island.
那天马什在哪
What about Marsh?
他在加拉加斯郊外的牧场那
He was on his ranch outside Caracas.
该死的
Damn it.
我们是在白费力气 显然
This is useless. I mean, obviously
他们从未真正坐在一起商谈
they never all sat down together.
你刚才说是哪一天 杰伊
What was that date again, Jay?
牙买♥♥加 5月9日到11日
Uh, Jamaica, May 9 to 11.
国务卿马什那周末也在牙买♥♥加
Secretary Marsh was also in Jamaica that weekend.
纳丁 我正盯着官方行程记录呢
Nadine, I'm looking at his official schedule.
那是我亲自篡改的
Which I personally fabricated.
黛西 不管那人有什么优良品质
Daisy, whatever good was in that man,
他绝对不是个好丈夫
he most definitely was not a good husband.
但他一直对马什夫人称赞有加
But he always said such nice things about Mrs. Marsh.
他跟我在床上的时候可没说过
Not when he was in bed with me.
我想那种时候说这个很不礼貌吧
That'd be kind of rude, I guess.
马什秘密去了趟牙买♥♥加
Marsh made an off-the-books trip to Jamaica
同一周末
the same weekend as...
蒙西和阿林纳伊德也都到场了
Munsey and Alinejad.
好吧 这绝对不可能是巧合
Okay, that can't be a coincidence.
看来我们找到"幽会"的真♥相♥了
I mean, I-I think we have our affair.
我是说找到政♥变♥领袖了
I mean, coup leader.
我这就转告国务卿
I'll let the secretary know.
你今早四点才回家
You get back after 4:00
居然还有时间
in the morning and you still have time
去买♥♥彩色喷条
to get the Laffy String.
只因为世界的命运危在旦夕
Hey, just because the fate of the world hangs in the balance
并不意味着我们能逃避家人生日的传统
does not mean that we shirk family birthday tradition...
别 你敢
Do not, don't you dare.
如今世界命运如何
So how is the fate of the world?
我知道的可不比你多
Well, you know as much as I know.
有这么糟吗
That bad, huh?
太棒了 你们买♥♥到彩色喷条了
Yay. You guys got the Laffy String.
这可是你唯一的16岁生日呢 宝贝
Well, you only turn 16 once, noodle.
再说了 要是没买♥♥到
Besides, how else are we going to have
我们拿什么玩我们最经典的彩条大战呢
the most epic Laffy String fight ever?
现在我回来了 你们都输定了
Now that I'm back, you're all going down.
不可能
Oh, No...No...
告诉你谁会输吧
I'll tell you who's going down: the Ziglantians.
今日是我攻入暗夜堡垒之日
Today's the day I break into the Fortress of Night.
你就趁现在嚣张吧 小子
Well, enjoy killing Ziglantians while you can, dude,
因为周一早上
because Monday morning,
你就得回门罗中学跟普通人类一起上课
you're gonna be back with the humans at Monroe Junior High.
在那学校 像你这样自作聪明的小混♥蛋♥
Where a wise-ass like you might end up
可能会被揍成猪头
getting whacked like a Ziglantian.
我知道公立学校的生存法则好吗
I got public school, okay?
肯定比维斯莫那帮变♥态♥好多了
It's better than the freaks at Westmore.
你居然被开除学籍了 有够怪的
It's so weird you got expelled.
不是奇怪而是棒极了
If by "Weird," You mean "Awesome."
纳丁 你们查到什么了
Hey, Nadine. What do you got?
杰法尔·阿林纳伊德
Jafar Alinejad, huh?
时间点吻合
Timing fits.
他们在你同意和设拉子进行和谈
They met with him the month after
一个月后与他见了次面
you committed to the peace talks with Shiraz.
我让国安局和情报研究局
I have the NSA and INR
调查他与政♥变♥之间的联♥系♥
trying to connect him to a coup.
我能理解为什么马什和蒙西要找上他
Well, I can see Marsh and Munsey going for him.
他受过西方教育
He's Western-educated.
伊朗与伊♥拉♥克♥战争的授勋退役军人
Decorated Iran-Iraq War veteran.
在90年代曾出任英国大使
Served as ambassador to the UK in the '90s
但在幻想被强硬派破灭后
but broke with his government
正式与政♥府♥决裂
when he got disillusioned with the hardliners.
在加拿大过着离乡背井的生活
Lives in exile in Canada these days,
但他弟弟阿赫迈德
but his brother Ahmed is still
依然是革命卫队的准将
a brigadier general in the Revolutionary Guard.
所以他已经潜入了军方系统
So he already has inroads to the military.
别忘了 如果我们对阿林纳伊德的猜测无误
Let's not forget if we're right about Alinejad,
那他也参与了
he was part of the plot
谋害国务卿马什的阴谋
that led to the murder of Secretary Marsh.
当然
Of course.
你们去跟他见一面吧
But why don't you meet with him.
私下会晤
Off the books.
你真的觉得他会给出什么情报吗
You really think he'd give up anything?
不
No.
去探探他这人的究竟
But see what you make of him.
康拉德 你该不会在考虑
Conrad, you're not considering
参与这场政♥变♥吧
getting on board with the coup?
我需要考虑往后最佳的方案
I need to consider the best way forward.
不管事情之前的起因为何
No matter the path that led here,
所以 探查一下阿林纳伊德这人
so... let's vet Alinejad.
真的吗
Really?
有什么问题吗 伊丽莎白
Do we have a problem, Elizabeth?
没有 阁下
No, Sir.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
加拿大 佩里港
背井离乡也生活得挺滋润的嘛
Not bad for a life in exile.
让你疑惑为什么他会想重回伊朗
Makes you wonder why he'd ever want to go back to Iran.
名为权力的诱惑
A little thing called power.
真的有那么诱人吗
Is it really that alluring,
尽管人类历史不断证实这点
history of mankind notwithstanding?
我记得你可是为了成为国务卿
I understand you left a horse farm
而放弃了马场
to become Secretary of State.
总统出面招贤 我就应下了
Well, the President asked, I answered the call.
好吧 权力的确是个好东西
Yeah, the power's pretty awesome, too.
说到这点...
Speaking of which...
他还真是骑着白马出现的
he's literally riding in on a white horse.
如果要准备领导一场流血政♥变♥
Well, you gonna lead a bloody coup,
信心可是大好事
confidence is good.
阿亚图拉·鲁梅尼掌权时
When Ayatollah Ruhmeini took power,
我们在对外政策和核野心方面就有冲突
we clashed on foreign policy and nuclear ambitions.
我辞职以示反对
I quit my post in protest.
接下来 我就发现他的追随者在跟踪我
Next thing I know, his henchmen are following me,
骚扰我的家人
harassing my family.
我们差点没能活着出来
We barely made it out alive.
如今那个疯子
This same lunatic
依然统治者我深爱的国家
still rules my beloved country.
我们明白你想改变这个情况
We understand you'd like to change that.
是吗
Do you?
我们知道政♥变♥的事了
We know about the coup.
很好
Good.
你真这么想吗
Really?
因为美国方面
Because the U.S. is backing
支持选择和解的道路
another path to reconciliation.
你们要是不打算
You wouldn't be here
支持我对伊朗的设想 就不会来了
if you weren't ready to back my vision for Iran.
你的设想是什么样的
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表