剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
很遗憾我们俩会走到这种地步
I'm sorry we have to end like this.
我也是
So am I.
太好了
Ah, good.
还好我不会把你吵醒
I'm glad I don't have to wake you up.
我不喜欢你的口气
I don't like the sound of that.
我一直在白宫
I've been at the White House.
是啊 好长时间了
Yeah, for quite a while.
我得说服总统
I had to convince the president that
解决伊朗问题的唯一办法就是亲自去那里
the only way out of this little pickle in Iran is to go there.
你的意思应该是让他去那吧
Please tell me that you mean for him to go there.
亨利
Henry.
不 我一直都很支持你
No. I have always got your back,
但你怎么能去伊朗这种正在发生政♥变♥的地方
but going to Iran when there's a coup in the works?
不行 我得摆出丈夫的架子了
No, I'm playing the husband card.
宝贝 听我说
Babe, listen to me,
如果政♥变♥继续发酵
if this coup moves forward and takes out
推♥翻♥了执政党 伊朗就会陷入一片混乱
the current government, Iran will become a failed state.
别 我知道你想说这是你的职责
Stop. I know you're gonna say this is what you signed up for,
上百万条生命处于水深火热之中
there are millions of lives at stake,
-但我 -你到底有什么好不同意的
- but I... - What part of this do you disagree with?
好吧 天知道那里有
Okay... there are God knows
多少暴徒想杀掉你
how many radicals who would love to kill you.
所以这才是一项秘密任务
That's why it's a secret mission.
他们不知道我在那
They won't even know I'm there.
听着
Okay, look.
我之所以去那里
The whole point of my going
就是为了避免那种风险
is precisely because of the risk.
不然我们要如何证明
How else are we going to send the message
我们真的和政♥变♥之间没有关系
that we really have nothing to do with this coup?
所以你现在承认是有风险的吗
So now you admit-- it's risky.
而且总统批准了
And sanctioned by the president.
如果你想的话可以去找他啊
You can take it up with him, if you want to.
可能我还真会去找他
Maybe I will.
亨利
Henry.
别这样
Come on.
我不会有事的
I'm gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我不会有事的
I will be fine.
但万一出事了...
But just in case I'm not...
你真的要说这个吗
Are you really gonna go there?
我希望你应该先等一年
I think that you should wait a year.
果然来了
And there you go.
再另娶她人
To remarry.
我知道
Yes, I got that.
我不想跟你谈这个
I'm not having this conversation.
你肯定很抢手
You'll be a hot commodity.
我只是想说
I'm just saying that,
为了孩子们好
for the sake of the kids,
我觉得一年算是个合适的时间段
I think a year is a respectful amount of time to wait.
行 一年 说完了没
Fine. A year. Are we done?
然后还有跟谁的问题
Then there's the question of to whom.
你还真有个备娶名单吗
Seriously? You have a list?
应该说是参考标准
More like parameters.
我觉得应该要四十岁以上
I think we're talking north of 40 here,
娶个35岁的就太风光无限了
with 35 as the floor for somebody really spectacular.
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》创刊人
我不是休·海夫纳 四十岁就好了
Okay, I'm not Hugh Hefner. 40 is just fine.
好
Good.
虽然我没有备选人的名单...
And while I don't have a list of approved women...
天呐 你还有个黑名单
Oh, my God. You have rejects?
没错 芮妮·布朗
I do. Renee Brown.
不 芮妮·布朗有什么
Oh, no. What is wrong
问题... 行行行
with Renee Br... Okay, okay.
你说了算 不要芮妮·布朗
You're saving the world. No Renee Brown.
还有别的
Is there anyone else
不予考虑的对象吗
off-limits?
玛丽亚·德卢卡 丹妮丝·张
Maria DeLuca, Denise Chang,
维拉·派特维克 艾琳·布莱克肖 奥德特·诺伍德
Vera Petrovic, Erin Blackshaw, Odette Norwood...
我还需要说理由吗
Do I need to make my case there?
就凭她们的意大利面我也不会要她们的
I won't even accept their lasagnas.
很好 你要保证
Good. Make sure the kids
孩子们对新麦考德夫人的爱不能超过对我的
don't like new Mrs. McCord more than they like me.
是我要娶她 都已经开始不喜欢她了
Well, I'm marrying her, and I already don't like her, so...
就这样了吗
Is that it?
你觉得我们还差些什么
What else do you think we need to cover?
如果这是我们在一起的最后一晚
If this is our last night together...
电脑密♥码♥
Computer passwords?
太性感了
Wow. That is so hot.
不 应该是红黄绿蓝
No, it's red, yellow, green, blue.
真的吗 处♥女♥座小姐
What, Mr. Biv? Really?
没错 我的生日我做主
Yeah. My birthday, my rules.
不 你这是强迫症 算了
No, you mean OCD. But fine.
早上好 伙计们
Good morning, guys.
早上好 距离彩条大战和
Good morning! T-minus one day
煎烤饼还有一天
till pancakes and Laffy String wars.
瞧瞧我刚从车♥库♥的箱子里翻出了什么
Look what I just dug out of a box in the garage.
-赞 -什么 我很喜欢这个围裙
- Yes! - What? I love this apron.
那样最好 你明早就要穿上这个
You better. You'll be wearing it tomorrow morning.
听着 艾莉 关于这件事...
Yeah, listen, Ali, about that...
不是吧
Oh, no.
工作上突然有一点事
Well, a little work trip just came up, and...
这样吧 我们现在就可以玩彩条大战
You know what, let's do the Laffy String fight right now.
可以吗
You want to?
我们不能在我生日之前玩啊
We can't do it before my birthday.
我们等你回来再玩
We'll just do it when you get back.
可能要好几天 你确定吗
Well, it might be a few days. Are you sure?
确定 明天老爸会做煎饼
Yeah. And Dad will make pancakes tomorrow.
没事的
It's fine.
对 没错
Yes, done.
-好 -那你要去哪里
- Okay. - So, where are you headed?
我不能说
I can't say.
但我明早肯定会打电♥话♥给你们的
But I will call tomorrow morning, of course,
我很快就回来了 好吗
and I'll be back before you know it, okay?
好的
Okay.
乖乖的
Be good.
别在你姐姐生日时候烦她了
And do not annoy your sister too much on her birthday.
让寿星喘口气吧
Give her a little birthday break.
我做自己怎么了
What happened to being true to myself?
爱你
Love you.
为了民♥主♥ 维护世界和平去吧
Keep the world safe for democracy.
我尽力 再见
I'll try. Bye.
小面面 在十六岁生日扔下你真是对不起
Noodle, I am so bummed about ditching you on your Sweet 16.
-太讨厌了 -没事 赶快回来好吗
- I feel awful. - It's fine. Just come back fast, okay?
一定
As fast as I can.
再见
See you later.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你 妈妈
Love you, mom.
爱你 再见
Love you! See you later.
爱你
Love you.
红黄绿蓝
Red, yellow, green, blue.
昨天晚上...
So, last night...
我们得多假装几次是最后一晚
We got to pretend it might be our last time more often.
我跟安德鲁·蒙西说了下茱莉叶
I talked to Andrew Munsey about Juliet.
抱歉没有早告诉你
I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier,
但一下子那么多事...
but with everything going on...
没事 他怎么说
No. It's okay. What did he say?
说她是正义的
That she's righteous.
我猜那挺好吧
So... that's good, I guess.
然后...
And...
主要还是孩子们和你
this is mostly about the kids. And you.
掺杂着点茱莉叶的事
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表