剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
How is she?
她没事
She's fine.
那就好 那我就进去了
Good. Then I'll just go in
并传达总统最真挚的祝愿
and convey the president's best wishes.
我说了她没事 拉塞尔
I said she's fine, Russell.
这话跟中国那边说去
Tell that to the Chinese.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
但愿你是对的 亨利 说真的
Hope you're right, Henry. I really do.
但她要是有什么事
But if she's not fine,
你却瞒着不告诉我
then you're not doing her or your country any favors
对她或我们国家都没什么好
by keeping it from me.
代我把这些交给她 好吗
Give her these for me, will you?
医生确诊国务卿身体无恙
The doctors concluded the Secretary is in good health
只是劳累过度
and was simply exhausted.
这样不行
No, they didn't.
不能说她劳累过度
Guys, she can't be exhausted.
埃德·马斯基"劳累过度"了[美参议员]
Ed Muskie was exhausted.
"劳累过度"在华盛顿是精神崩溃的代名词
"Exhausted" is Washington code for complete mental freak-out,
你们真够幼稚的
you 12-year-olds.
继续说"劳累过度"吧
Please, say "exhausted" more.
她飞往伊朗
Hey, she flew to Iran,
阻止了政♥变♥ 回国后直接投入工作中
thwarted a coup, then flew home and went right back to work.
我认为民众能够理解她有些劳累
I think America would understand if she's a little tired.
迈克...
Mike is, um...
说得对
Right.
说得对
Right.
听着 白宫发布的声明是
Listen, the story the White House is peddling
"一切安好 无状况"
is "nothing to see here".
若暗示国务卿抱恙
Implying that the Secretary
也就是表明这里面有状况发生
had some sort of breakdown is definitely something to see.
我敢说拉塞尔·杰克逊
I'd bet my second house that Russell Jackson
此刻一定在医院
is at the hospital right now, trying to find out
去看我们敬爱的贝丝是不是精神失常了
if our beloved Bess has gone around the bend.
实际上他此刻就在医院
He actually is at the hospital right now.
刚听她警卫队人员说的
I just heard from her detail.
瞧见没 我简直通灵
Look at that -- I'm psychic.
若他认定她精神崩溃
And if he decides she is,
她将很快被迫退位
she'll be tossed overboard, but quick.
行 不说劳累过度了
Fine, no exhaustion.
那就说出实情 她感觉不舒服
We'll just stick to the facts: she was feeling unwell,
去医院检查 医生说她身体无恙
she went to the hospital, doctors say she's fine.
要是媒体继续追问
And answer any follow-ups with,
就说"我不是医生 对此不做推测"
"I don't speculate, I'm not a doctor."
瞧 现在感觉你们走上正道了
See? Now you actually sound like you know what you're doing.
你死去吧 老家伙
Oh, drop dead, old man.
真正的问题是
Okay, the real question is:
她真的没事吗
do we really think she's actually okay?
当然了
Oh, of course she is.
有何凭证 布莱克
Based on what, Blake? The fact that
她痛骂我国最大债权国的国家部长吗
she bawled out the foreign minister of our biggest creditor?
她说没事就没事 懂吗
She's okay until she tells us she isn't. Got it?
显然 我们要将《面向公众》的采访
Obviously, we need to push back Face the Nation for at least
推后几天 同时
a couple of days. Meanwhile,
我得安抚好陈部长
I've got to try to put out the fire with Minister Chen.
我们继续工作吧
So let's get back to work.
国务卿打来的
That's M. Sec now.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're all thinking:
"为什么打给他而不是我"
"Why is she calling him and not me?"
真可怜啊 你们这群可怜虫
Well, shame on you, petty, petty people.
你好
Hello.
国务卿恢复常态 让我如负释重
I'm so relieved the Secretary is feeling more like herself.
请转达我的问候
Please convey my warm regards.
我会的 再次感谢您的谅解
I certainly will, and thank you again for your understanding
感谢您的到来
and for stopping by.
无须多礼
Think nothing of it.
但如果国务卿继续干涉
But if the Secretary continues to push forward
企图阻挠
with this attempt to stymie
我们在厄瓜多尔正当合法的投资项目...
our rightful and lawful investment in Ecuador --
中国不会就此善罢甘休
that, China might not be so quick to forgive.
我无权代表国务卿
Well, I would not presume to speak for the Secretary
讨论如此重大的问题
on such a serious issue,
但是我定会代您转达
but I will certainly convey your concern.
请务必做到
See that you do.
因为若国务卿
Because if the Secretary's words were not
不是一时情绪失控
a moment of unreason but rather indicative
而是代表美方表明对中立场...
of an official attitude toward China...
我确定不是美方态度
I assure you they were not.
那么中国
...then China, in turn,
将重新考虑对美方的债务投资
might begin to feel that the United States' debt
是否让中方有利可图
is a less than reliable investment for our surplus.
是 部长
Yes, sir.
日安 托利佛女士
Good day, Ms. Tolliver.
日安 部长
Good day, sir.
天
Oy.
懂
Yeah.
等着看你那些小跟班们
Wait till you see how inspired
见到他们屹立不倒的领导多欣喜吧
the lowly grunts are by their unsinkable leader.
当天从心脏病发作中重新振作
Bounces back from a heart attack the same day.
不是真的心脏病
Imaginary heart attack.
太牛掰了
Huzzah, huzzah.
信我 总好过真心脏病突发
It's better than a real one, believe you me.
你要跟欧文见面吗
So are you up for this meeting with Owen?
是 必须见
Yes, absolutely.
-很高兴你回来 -谢谢
- Glad to have you back. - Thank you.
因为即使他在华府
Because even though he was in town,
这么短时间内
it took a lot of wrangling
把他叫过来 我费了不少唇舌
to get him into the room under such short notice.
我不会给你丢脸
I'm not going to embarrass you.
别担心
Don't have worry about it.
很好 因为按我的想法
Good, because if it were up to me,
你现在唯一该见的人是精神科医生
the only person you'd be in a room with is a psychiatrist.
感谢如此"信任"我
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.
直到你的计划有效 我对你不抱希望
I'm withholding that until we see if your plan actually works.
准备好了吗
So, you set?
你还好吗
You good?
什么
What?
准备好见他了吗
Are you good to go?
对
Yes.
是 绝对是 我只是...
Yeah, absolutely. I just...
我去... 就一件事...
I'm gonna... um... one thing...
没事 我很好 我....马上回来
No, no, I got it. I got it. I'm... Right back.
亨利
Henry?
是我
Yeah.
那个...
So...
现在看来 你是对的
...turns out, you were right.
也许
Maybe, um,
今天回来工作确实不是个好主意
coming back today wasn't such a hot idea after all.
欧文 好久不见 上次圣莫里茨对吧
Owen, it's been too long. St. Moritz, right?
你过得怎么样
How the hell are you?
有点没搞清状况
Uh, well, a little confused.
我以为我要跟国务卿会面
I thought I was meeting the Secretary.
我们刚要进来
We were walking in the door,
她接到白宫一通电♥话♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥出了乱子
she got a call from the White House. Big mess in Russia.
大乱子
Very big,
情况很糟 但请你务必保密
very messy. But you didn't hear it from us.
我是纳丁·托利佛
Nadine Tolliver,
麦考德国务卿的参谋长
Secretary McCord's Chief of Staff.
感谢您的到来
Thank you so much for coming in.
这位叫劳拉 劳拉什么的
And this is Laura... something something.
劳拉·瓦加斯 幸会
Uh, Vargas. Pleased to meet you.
听着 我不想失礼
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表