剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
足够我们破解防火墙
for us to break the firewall.
这不像她的作风啊
That doesn't sound like her.
我知道
I know.
我们很幸运
We got lucky.
她一直用的一个服务器崩溃了
One of the servers she was using crashed.
在重启时 我们追踪到了她
When it rebooted, we got a jump on her.
就算如此
Even so...
人人都有软肋
Well, everyone's got a weak spot.
对朱莉叶来说 是她的孩子
In Juliet's case, it's her kids.
她黑进了她丈夫厨房♥里的摄像头
She was hacking the Webcam in her husband's kitchen.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
阿尔及利亚西南部的廷杜夫省
Tindouf Province in southwestern Algeria.
靠近与毛利塔尼亚交界处
Near the border with Mauritania.
有多偏僻
How remote are we talking?
她躲在山脚下的一栋小房♥子里
She's in a small structure on the base of a mountain.
方圆几公里内什么都没有
There's nothing else for miles.
意味着我们没办法
Meaning we can't get close
在不打草惊蛇的情况下靠近那里
without blowing operational integrity.
没错
Exactly.
非洲司令部五小时后可以派出一架武装无人战机
AFRICOM can have an armed drone in place in five hours.
武装 什么...
Armed? What...?
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something here?
去办吧 上将
Get into it, Admiral.
遵命 总统先生
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
贝丝 我要把朱莉叶的名字放进死亡名单
Bess, I'm putting Juliet on the kill list.
半小时前 司法部长已经签了文件
The attorney general signed off half an hour ago.
说好的谈判呢
What happened to negotiations?
如果活捉她
If-if we bring her in alive,
她可能握有情报
she could have intel.
如果让她逃了
And if she slips away,
我们可能再也没有这样的机会了
we might never get a chance like this again.
从她身处的位置来看
Given her location, there are too many ways
如果我们派军队过去的话
she can get tipped off that we're coming
太容易让她察觉了
if we send in the cavalry.
她一直在拖延
She's been stalling.
她发给你的邮件
That e-mail she sent you,
说她想协助明显是分散我们注意力的手段
claiming she wanted to come in, was obviously a ploy
好让她能逃到
to distract us while she got ensconced
无法引渡的国家去
in a non-extradition country.
为什么不试试看
What about how it'll play?
不按合法流程处决一个身在国外的美国公民吗
Executing an American citizen abroad without due process?
她是个叛徒 还协助暗♥杀♥国务卿
She's a traitor and helped murder the Secretary of State.
司法部长说毫无问题
The A.G. says it's a slam dunk.
这像是在掩盖什么
Could look like a cover-up.
也像是正义啊
Could look like justice.
拉塞尔现在是在尽职行事
Russell's being a good soldier.
二十分钟前 他也和你一样
20 minutes ago, he made the same argument
与我争辩
you just made.
通过我们手上的情报可以确定
All our intelligence assessments are unanimous
朱莉叶是密谋政♥变♥的最后一人
that Juliet is the last of the coup conspirators.
我们有确凿的证据表明她仍会
There's strong evidence that she's still conspiring
与伊朗的反对派勾结
with opposition elements in Iran,
这意味着她已经算是
which means she arguably poses
一个对美国人♥民♥的确切 直接的威胁
a clear and present danger to American lives.
这是我们除掉她的好机会
We have a real shot at taking her out.
我们要抓住这个机会
We're going to take it.
我知道可能会有后患
I know there could be blowback,
但这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
but this is about national security.
设拉子总统两天后
President Shiraz will be here
要来签署核协议
to sign the nuclear treaty in two days.
我希望在他来之前
I'd like to put this behind us
彻底解决这件事
before I stand next to him in the East Room.
那样的话
In that case,
你就需要我去跟阿尔及利亚沟通
you'll need me to pave the way with Algeria.
你未经他们同意就派出无人机
You send in a drone without their blessing,
他们很可能击落它
they'll probably shoot it down.
国防部可以搞定阿尔及利亚人
DOD can handle the Algerians.
是吓唬他们吧
Or spook them.
交给国♥务♥院♥处理吧
Let the state department handle this.
怀柔政策
Velvet glove.
贝丝
Bess...
你可以不参与这次事件
it's okay for you to sit this one out.
没关系 总统先生
Not necessary, Mr. President.
你这是参与处决
We're talking about you participating
你的朋友
in the execution of your friend.
你确定没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay with that?
完全没问题
Perfectly.
失陪了
Excuse me.
拦住他
Pick him up.
好球 打得漂亮
All right. Good game. Good game.
打得漂亮
Good game, man.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
精神不错啊
Looking good out there.
艾登
Hey, Aiden.
伙计
Oh, man,
我们很想你
we've missed you.
最近没什么空
Haven't had a lot of free time lately.
忙着照顾孩子
Kids.
你有空吗
Listen, you got a minute?
当然
Of course.
孩子们每晚吃饭都给她留位置
The kids set a spot at dinner every night for her.
我给莉莉盖被子睡觉时
And then when I tuck Lily in,
她会拥抱空气 跟妈妈说晚安
she hugs the air and kisses her mom good night.
所有儿童心理学家
Now, every child psychologist
都说要告诉孩子实情
says you have to tell kids the truth,
但我都不知道实情是什么
but I don't even know what that is.
对不起 艾登
I'm so sorry, Aiden.
我可能会因为跟你说这些进监狱
I could go to jail for talking to you,
但我不知道该怎么办了
but I don't know what to do.
伊丽莎白说过朱莉叶的事吗
Has Elizabeth said anything about Juliet?
伙计 你也了解她
Come on, man, you know better than that.
你能帮我问问她吗
You know, I was hoping that maybe you could ask her.
我可以直接去找她
I would go to her directly,
但我觉得那些人在跟踪我
but I think they're following me
窃听了我的手♥机♥
and bugging my phones.
好吧 我没法保证能问出什么 但...
Well, okay. I-I can't promise I'll get anywhere, but...
抱歉给你添麻烦了
Sorry to be a burden, man,
但我不知道我还能坚持多久
but I don't know how much longer I can take this.
别这么说 这不是麻烦
Come on. Come on, man, it's not a burden.
我们明天在家里给莉莉办
Listen, we're having Lily's sixth birthday party
六岁生日聚会
tomorrow at the house.
希望你们能来
We'd love for you guys to come by.
她爱你们的孩子
She loves your kids.
你们来对我们很有意义
It'd mean a lot to us.
对我们也是
A lot to us, too.
-我会叫上他们的 -好
- I'll wrangle everybody. - All right.
很久以来
You know, uh, for the longest time,
我一直以为她肯定出轨了
I thought she must've been having an affair.
去年我们周年纪念日晚餐之后
After our anniversary dinner last year,
她出去拿牛奶
she went out to get milk.
而我太过偏执 做下了最疯狂的事
And I was so paranoid, I did the craziest thing.
我把睡着的孩子丢在房♥里
I left the kids home alone, asleep,
跟踪了她
and followed her.
发现她在7-11便利店
Caught her making a call from the pay phone
用公话打电♥话♥
at the 7-Eleven on H.
那可不是中情局的做法
That's not very CIA.
是啊 为什么不用家里的安全线路呢
Yeah. Why not use the secure line at the house?
我从没跟联调局说过
You know, I never told the FBI
因为我不希望这消息漏出去
because I didn't want it to get out,
让孩子们知道了
for the kids to know.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表