剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
The FBI and the federal government
联调局和联邦政♥府♥
bullying local law enforcement on the news.
在新闻上欺凌当地执法机构
I guess it can't get much worse than this.
我觉得没有比这更坏的结果了
Oh, well, I spoke with Ambassador Lopez this morning.
我今早和洛佩斯大使谈过了
Mexico is threatening to stop policing its borders.
墨西哥威胁不再监管他们的边境
And not just at Texas.
不光是德州这边
The entire border.
是全部边境
They can't be serious.
开什么玩笑
His exact words were:
他的原话是
You think it's hard to handle a flood of immigrants,
"你觉得收留洪水般涌来的移♥民♥很难吗"
let's see how you handle a tidal wave."
那尝尝海啸级的厉害吧"
And where's Deputy Cushing?
副国务卿库欣在哪呢
He's trying to talk to the DOJ
他正在联♥系♥司法部
and Attorney General to try to figure out the next move.
以及司法部长 来决定下一步该怎么做
Nadine, Cushing had his shot.
纳丁 库欣已经没有招了
The White House is refusing to deal with a rogue governor,
白宫拒绝跟流氓州长打交道
no one's backing down.
谁都不会让步
It's... it's time to call the Secretary.
是时候告诉国务卿了
I haven't been gone 24 hours.
我离开还不到二十四小时
Civil war with Texas?
居然跟德州打起内战了
Really?
开什么玩笑
I could go to Texas with you.
我可以跟你一起去德州
I don't know how long it's gonna take
我不知道要去多久
or what's gonna happen.
也不知道会发生什么
But I know it's not gonna be relaxing or romantic.
但我知道轻松不了 也不会是什么浪漫之旅
I think maybe it's just best to put this occasion
我觉得最好还是快点
out of its misery.
结束这次旅行吧
I'm sorry about this weekend.
这个周末弄成这样我很抱歉
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
We'll make it up to each other.
我们一起补偿
I don't know when, I don't know how,
我不知道什么时候 怎么补偿
but we will.
但肯定会补回来的
I'll see you back at home, okay?
我们家里见 好吗
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
This is the oldest police precinct in the city.
这是城里最古老的警署
I thought it would be a good place to meet
我想 在这里跟你见面
to assuage any fears you might have.
或许能够减轻你的恐惧
What did you want to talk about?
你想说些什么
I know you planted the bug.
我知道是你装的窃听器
Which means that you're working
也就是说 你是为
for one of the intelligence agencies.
某个情报机构工作的
Which one is not important.
是哪个并不重要
Of course...
当然
running into you last night was not a coincidence.
昨晚遇见你也不是什么巧合
But I had no intention of hurting you, or your wife.
但我并没有要伤害你或是你妻子的意思
I want protection.
我想要得到保护
I'm in too deep
我已经深陷虎穴
with certain people whose views have become
相对我平和的心态来说
much too radical for my peace of mind.
某些人的观念已经变得太过于激进
And the truth is I've been trying
其实我近来一直在努力
to distance myself from them of late.
想要跟他们保持距离
But if these people find out that an intelligence agency
但如果那些人发现我被情报机构
caught onto me...
给盯上了...
they might be inclined to seek out leverage
他们也许会想要找一个筹码
to keep me in check.
来控制住我
Your son.
你的儿子
All I want is, uh, protection...
我只想要... 艾德里安
for Adrien.
得到保护
I was hoping you could help me,
我希望你们能帮我
you and your wife.
你和你妻子
I don't want to go to the CIA
我不想去中情局
and end up in a pit...
最后却被送到
at some black site in Poland.
某个波兰秘密基地的矿井里
Can you help me, Henry?
你能帮我吗 亨利
德州 奥斯汀
Did I miss anything on the way here,
我来的路上有错过什么事吗
like Texas seceding?
比如德州退让
No, Ma'am.
没有 国务卿
Well, that's good news.
可真是好消息啊
I heard you spoke to Ambassador Lopez.
我听说您跟洛佩斯大使谈过了
I did.
是的
I spent the entire first half of my flight apologizing
我旅程的前半段都在代表美国政♥府♥
on behalf of the United States
为侵犯墨西哥国家主♥权♥
for violating Mexican sovereignty.
而道歉
I had to agree to bilateral talks on proposed subsidies
我不得不同意进行双边谈话来讨论
to improve border infrastructure
对改善边境基础设施进行补贴
to process commercial traffic.
以促进商业往来的问题
So what's the lowdown on Governor Lockwood?
洛克伍德州长是个什么样的人
Politics for most people's about finesse,
政♥治♥对大多数人来说都是运用技巧
but for Lockwood, it's about shock and awe.
但对洛克伍德来说 是要震慑大家
Pick a fight, see who's left standing.
挑起斗争 看看最终胜者是谁
And after talking to him,
在跟他谈过之后
I'm positive this whole thing is just just one big show.
我很确定整件事不过是很大一场作秀而已
What does that mean?
什么意思
Lockwood is grandstanding
洛克伍德正在为未来的
for a presidential run in the future.
总统竞选而哗众取宠呢
Well, that is certainly an ace to have up my sleeve.
可能还真能从这点发挥
Do you have a game plan, Madam Secretary?
您有对策吗 国务卿女士
Eh... not entirely.
还没完全想好
How long is the drive?
开车过去需要多久
It's 20 minutes with traffic.
这种交通状况下需要二十分钟
That ought to be enough.
那应该够了
Madam Secretary...
国务卿女士
I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure.
我还没荣幸讲过您呢
Well, I'm sorry we're not meeting
很抱歉我们要在
under more favorable circumstances.
不太愉快的情况下会面
Well, favorable circumstances
愉快与否
really depend on one's perspective.
真得取决于每个人的观点
Can we, uh, find someplace...
我们能不能找个
a little bit more private, to talk?
更加私密一点的地方谈话呢
I'm comfortable right here.
我在这里就很舒服
Okay.
好的
My office received a warrant for your arrest this morning,
由于你非法监禁一名墨西哥公民
from the Mexican government,
我的办公室今天早上收到了
for the illegal confinement of a Mexican citizen,
墨西哥政♥府♥签发的对你的逮捕令
and they want to start the extradition process.
他们想要进行引渡程序
Well, well, well.
是吗
I didn't think they had it in 'em.
没想到他们还真有胆量
Oh, well, they didn't.
他们确实没胆
It was my suggestion.
那是我的建议
Be a hell of a run for the presidency
想要竞选总统
with an arrest warrant hanging over your head.
有张逮捕令悬在头上可就没戏了啊
Jay's a good soldier.
杰伊真是会说话
Yeah.
是啊
Looks like I'm just gonna have to
看来我只能把坎昆
wipe Cancun off my vacation list.
移出我的度假清单了
Well, if you're convicted in absentia,
如果你在缺席审判中被定罪
that would mean that any country that you visited
任何一个跟墨西哥签订有
that had an extradition treaty with Mexico
引渡协议的国家
could arrest you and ship you off.
都可以逮捕你 并把你移送过去
If you actually became President,
如果你真的当上总统
that would create...
那就会制♥造♥
quite a problem.
相当大的问题
I'm listening.
我听着呢
I've finalized the extradition
我已经跟墨西哥敲定了
of Carlos Ochoa with Mexico.
卡洛斯·奥查亚的引渡协议
Now you're gonna hand him over to the FBI
现在你要将他移交给联调局
without any further delay.
不得再有耽搁
You're also gonna recall
你还要撤回
the National Guard from the border.
在边境的国民警卫队
If you don't comply,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表