剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
President Suarez,
你和我在很多基本问题上有分歧 但是
you and I differ on many fundamental issues, but...
我觉得在这件事上我们可以统一
I think on this one we can agree...
你是个聪明人
you are a clever man.
你掩盖了我们是这里唯一的
You have uncovered the fact that
外交团队的事实
we are not here solely on a diplomatic mission.
我来这是起诉你的
I came here to indict you.
你 起诉我
You? Indict me?
即使是你的参谋长被抓
Even after your chief of staff got caught
因为试图从一个黑账户转移资金
trying to withdraw funds from a dirty account?
她并没有要转移资金
She wasn't trying to withdraw money.
她在收集信息 为了一个
She was gathering information on my behalf
美国司法部为首的
for a broader investigation
大范围的研究
headed by the U.S. Department of Justice.
什么样的研究呢
What kind of investigation?
深入在你的政体下一些
Into the lax security procedures
委内瑞拉银行的松懈安全制度
at certain Venezuelan banks under your regime.
一些人可能辩护说
Some might argue that
你自己的保安部队监控这样的银行
your own security forces had been monitoring such banks,
不是为了行政
not in the interest of enforcement,
而是为了敲诈
but for blackmail.
美国财政部已经表达了对此的关注
The U.S. Treasury Department has expressed its concern,
所以将考虑
so much so that it's
提议禁止今后所有
considering a proposal to ban all future transactions
由委内瑞拉银行实施的美元交易
in U.S. dollars carried out by Venezuelan banks.
如果你自称独♥裁♥者 拒绝自♥由♥选举
A measure they'll likely take, if you declare yourself dictator
美国财政部将采取措施
and deny free elections...
该措施将削弱贵国经济
an action which would
消除在你领导下产生的
cripple your national economy and erase whatever recovery
经济复苏的全部成果
it's made under your presidency.
我知道你是从前任那里继承的这种银行情况
I know that you inherited this banking situation.
我将向司法部门
I'm willing to advocate
检举你的行为
on your behalf with the Justice Department,
确保他们认识到你的这种情况
assure them that you find these circumstances
和我们一样应该受到谴责
as reprehensible as we do.
不如我来换你们的角度考虑一下
Let us say I come around to your way of thinking.
似乎对于今天的新闻发布会
There's still the matter of damage control
还有止损的方法
after today's press conference.
是的 我们也是这样认为的
Yes, we've thought of that, too.
我们跟踪调查了推特和其他社交媒体
We've been tracking Twitter and other social media.
曼尼的爆料的结果是 尤其是在委内瑞拉
Manny's blowing up, especially here in Venezuela.
绝大部分民众仍然将
An overwhelming majority of your country's population
曼尼·阿祖柯视为国家珍宝和英雄的国家
still view Manny Azucco as a hero and national treasure.
而且现在结果是阿祖柯先生
And it turns out that Mr. Azucco
很愿意重回球坛
is interested in returning to baseball.
只是这一次 他想在更大的舞台展现
Only this time, he wants to play on a bigger stage.
他想在真正的世界职业棒球大赛上比赛
He wants to play in a true World Series.
他将作为贵国国家队的一员
The World Baseball Classic this coming March,
参加三月开始的世界棒球经典赛
as a member of your national team.
虽然即将退休 他的成绩仍然非常出色
Even going into retirement, his stats were pretty good.
他将为自己的祖国重振雄风
He'd wipe the diamond with your competition.
委内瑞拉在该赛事的最好成绩
The highest Venezuela ever placed was third,
是在2009年获得季军
back in 2009.
这会让你们的球队重回巅峰 还能获得
This could put your team back on top and garner
全世界的关注以及民族自豪感
world attention, as well as national pride.
富恩特斯上校
Colonel Fuentes...
我想是否能以反贪的立场
I wonder if I might ask a favor,
请你帮忙
as one enemy of corruption to another.
请讲
I'm listening.
我想知道关于那个账户另一个签名的
I'm interested in any information you have
其他所有信息
on the other signatories on that account.
我会把结果发给您本人的
I will deliver the results to you personally.
十分感激 谢谢你
I really appreciate it. Thank you.
今晚十二点十五分
At 12:15
多利大使和罗素杰克逊
this afternoon, Ambassador Dori and Russell Jackson
在收到你提供给杰克逊的消息之后
each went off their official schedules for half an hour.
各自在工作时间离开了半个小时
Given what you fed Jackson...
这不意味着杰克逊参与了谋杀马尔什
It doesn't mean Jackson was involved in killing Marsh.
不过看起来十分不妙
Well, it looks really bad.
你给我看的这是什么
So tell me what I'm looking at.
这是从委内瑞拉国家警♥察♥那里
That's a surveillance photo obtained
得到的一张监控照片
from the Venezuelan National Police.
这就是最后一个从马尔什账户上取钱的人
That's the last person to make a withdrawal on Marsh's account.
登记姓名是
Signed herself in as...
玛丽·波特
Marie Porter.
在马尔什坠机之后的那天
Took out $40 million
取出了四千万美元
the day after Marsh's plane crashed.
你觉得这个图可以做面部识别的么
You think there's enough for a facial I.D.?
好吧 看看能查到什么
Well, let's see what comes up.
然后告诉你
I'll let you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有空么
You got a minute?
你吓着我了
You scared me.
我觉得咱们得谈谈
I thought we might have a talk.
你想知道在委内瑞拉都发生了什么
You want to know about what went on in Venezuela?
是的
Yes.
还包括由你指挥的
And about the secret investigation
关于文森特·马尔什之死的
you've been conducting
秘密调查
into Vincent Marsh's death.
我觉得自己已经全部了解了
I thought I'd seen it all,
就是你能
just how far it was possible for you to go...
自大到何种程度
the arrogance!
行为幼稚 蔑视
Naive behavior! The contempt!
我并没有蔑视 拉塞尔
I don't feel contempt, Russell.
那你这叫什么
Then what do you call it?
你以为我什么都看不见 什么都不知道
Did you think I wouldn't see, wouldn't know?
没什么能逃过我的眼睛
Nothing gets by me!
你明白嘛
Do you understand that?
明白
Yeah.
你以为我没注意你对
You thought I wouldn't notice
国家运输安全委员会报告的质疑吗
you questioning the NTSB report?
报告结论是
That says conclusively
国务卿文森特·马尔什死于事故
Secretary Vincent Marsh died in an accident.
你就不知道我查出你跟多利谈论过
You didn't think I-I'd find out you talked to Dori?
关于那场类似的事故
About an identical accident,
同样的飞机
same plane,
在中东 在波斯湾
in the Middle East... in the Persian Gulf?
除了有人认为那不是事故
Except that some people thiAnk it wasn't an accident,
而是由以色列人主使的
that it was staged, most likely by the Israelis,
分批除去仇敌的谋杀
to murder someone on their enemies list.
这我该怎么看呢
What am I supposed to think about that?
我认为马尔什的死不是一场意外
That I don't believe that Marsh's death was an accident.
你认为那是谋杀
You think it was murder.
那就是
It was.
但是你却没有把嫌疑人说出来
But you somehow fail to share your suspicions.
没有嫌疑人
Not suspicions.
你都不告诉和你一同工作的人
Well, you don't share it with the people you work with.
而且这些人本该是你的盟友
With the people supposedly on your team...
包括我和美国总统
myself and the president of the United States.
所以我到底该怎么想呢
So what am I supposed to think? Hmm?
除了你认为是我杀了他
What possible reason could there be...
还能有什么样的原因呢
except you think I had him killed.
没错 我想你也应该知道了
Thought you might have knowledge of it, yes.
你难道真的认为我
You seriously think that I...
还有总统 是杀手么
and the president... are assassins?
不是
No.
不再是了
Not anymore.
哇哦
Wow.
你什么时候改的主意
When'd you change your mind?
刚刚
Just now.
不是你发现了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表