剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
for your proud nation and the rest of the world
都是一个希望的标志
that you've traveled here together.
欢迎各位来到美国
We welcome you to the United States.
"非常感谢您的亲切问候"
"Thank you so much for your gracious words."
真♥主♥在上 我们会在不久的将来某天
Insh'Allah, we will welcome you
欢迎您来到和平的伊♥拉♥克♥
to a peaceful Iraq one day very soon.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
请各位看镜头好吗
If you could please direct your attention to the camera?
您从没去过伊♥拉♥克♥吧 国务卿女士
You have never been to Iraq before, madam Secretary?
是的 没去过
No, I haven't.
我是迈克·赫斯特 欢迎来到沙盒
Mike Hirst. Welcome to The Sandbox.
谢谢 迈克
Oh, thanks, Mike.
兰利[中情局总部]那边对你评价很高
They speak highly of you at Langley.
他们对你的评价也很不错
Yeah, the brass is big on you, too.
说是他们最好的分♥析♥师
Best analyst they got.
真心厉害[杀手]
Real killer, they say.
那我可说不准
Well, I don't know about that.
我也不知道
Yeah, neither do I --
在这里 我们都是实打实的杀手
'cause out here, we are real killers.
而且说实话 我也不知道
And quite frankly, I don't know what I'm gonna do
再来一个兰利的文职人员有什么用
with another desk jockey from Langley.
我想那要看你有多想
Depends on how badly
抓住萨菲尔·阿尔贾米尔了
you want Safeer Al-Jamil, I guess.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥已经炸掉半个巴格达了
Son of a bitch has blown up half of Baghdad,
保密区域
所以 我当然想抓到他
so yeah, I want him.
虽然我很感谢你带来的新情报
And, look, while I appreciate your new intel,
但我得跟你说...
I'm gonna tell you something...
说得没错 迈克 我的新情报
That's right, Mike -- my new intel.
我已经追踪萨菲尔两年了
I've been tracking Safeer for two years now,
所以我们根据我的情报抓住萨菲尔后
so when we bring him in, based on my intel,
兰利希望我来审讯他
Langley wants me to interrogate him.
我们说清楚了吗
We clear about that?
当然 长官
Yes, sir.
真正的杀手
Real killer.
远离窗户
Get away from the windows!
弗莱德 怎么了
Fred? What's going on?
我们遇到了活动枪手 国务卿
We've got an active shooter situation, Ma'am.
此处已戒♥严♥了
We're in a lockdown.
我们只知道他装备了武器 正在活动
All we know is, he's armed and he's outside.
除非我们确定了安全...
Until we know it's safe...
-斯蒂芬呢 -找到她了 国务卿 她很安全
- What about Stevie? - We found her, Ma'am. She's safe.
爱丽丝·米莉弗
Alice Millevoi?
是的
Um, yes?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是国务卿的参谋长
You're the Secretary's chief of staff.
所以你知道我有多忙 直接进入正题吧
So you know how busy I am. Let's cut to the chase.
你去葡萄牙的委派被取消了
Your assignment to Portugal has been cancelled,
你被重新派往安哥拉
and you've been reassigned to Angola.
-什么 我... -你是唯一
- What? I... - You are the only person
符合经验要求
available with the experience
和语言要求的人
and language skills required,
所以没有什么申诉空间了
so there is no room for appeal.
但我看过你的档案
But I've looked at your file,
你对这个岗位的准备很充分
and you are well-prepared to handle this post.
我很抱歉 但这是最终决定
I'm sorry, but the decision is final.
所以如果可以
So if you'll excuse me,
麻烦让我处理其他事吧
I have other matters to tend to.
对不起 女士 但我有点迷糊
Sorry, Ma'am, but I'm a bit confused.
但他们跟我保证...
I was assured...
我们都有失望的时候 米莉弗女士
We all have our disappointments, Ms. Millevoi.
感谢你的辛勤工作 祝你在安哥拉好运
Thank you for your service, and good luck in Angola.
有活动枪手 女士 戒♥严♥了
Active shooter situation, Ma'am. We're in a lockdown.
什么 可我得去找国务卿
What? Well, I need to get to the Secretary.
她被保护起来了 女士 但在威胁解除前
She's being secured, Ma'am. But until the threat is resolved,
所有人都要在原地避险
everyone is required to shelter in place.
先生们 我知道现在情况非同寻常
Gentlemen, I know this is unusual,
但不要担心
but not to worry.
这栋建筑很安全 窗户是防弹的
This is a secure building; the windows are bulletproof.
他们要求我们待在这里
They're asking that we remain
直到危险解除
here until the threat is lifted.
这给了我们很好的机会
It will give us a better chance
来好好了解彼此
to get to know one another.
问题就在这里 我们已经太熟悉了
是的
也许这就是枪手出现的原因
他以为我是那个保住了自己工作的
腐♥败♥什叶派
你羞辱我 之后去拍美国人马屁
你们长途旅行一定累了 我能
You must be exhausted from your travels. Can I
邀请你们喝点东西吗
invite you to have something to drink?
我们有水
Uh, we have some water,
茶 果汁...
tea, fruit juice...
我可能需要烈一点的
-他说... -我同意
- He says... - I agree.
但我办公室不放烈性饮料
But I don't keep anything stronger in the office.
没有你们虔诚的信徒能喝的
您懂阿♥拉♥伯语
You speak Arabic?
恐怕不如你英语说得好 各位请吧
Not as well as you speak English, I'm afraid. Come, please.
她当然懂阿♥拉♥伯语
Of course she speaks Arabic.
谁都知道
Everyone knows that.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
请原谅总理的翻译吧
please excuse the Prime Minister's translator.
我的翻译比他有礼貌得多
My translator has more manners,
但现在在楼下 跟我其他随员在一起
but he is downstairs with the rest of my entourage.
我很抱歉 国务卿女士
My apologies, Madam Secretary.
请进来吧
Please, come.
当然不是我编的
Of course I'm not making it up.
你不喜欢我的衬衫 所以我来我妈妈办公室
You didn't like my shirt, so I came to my mom's office.
现在有个家伙拿着枪在外头
And now there's a guy with a gun outside.
真是对不起
Well, I'm sorry
我听起来不够慌张 戴夫
that I don't sound more nervous, Dave.
好 我...给梅根打电♥话♥ 然后...
Okay, yeah. I'll call...I'll call Meghan, and-and I'll...
看看她能不能帮我代班
ask if she can cover for me.
要是我妈能少训我一顿
If my mom had just saved the lecture
直接给我五十块钱
and just given me the stupid 50 bucks,
我现在说不定已经到餐厅了
I might actually be at work already.
或者你会被某些疯子绑♥架♥
Or you might be some nut job's hostage.
可以说我现在已经被我妈绑♥架♥了
Well, arguably, I'm kind of my mom's hostage, so...
说到绑♥架♥ 还有很多更糟的情况呢
I can think of worse people to be held hostage by.
第一个想到的还是持枪的疯子
Again, a deranged gunman comes to mind.
听着 虽然不关我的事但是
Look, not my business but...
她不是存心插手你的生活的
she's not trying to be on your case.
我觉得她只是想让你
I think she just wants you to...
找到你自己喜欢做的事
find your thing.
她跟你说过我的事吗
Wait, she talks to you about me?
我太担心了 真高兴
I was really worried. I'm so glad
你还在这
you are still here.
是啊 我强大的不负责任的天性
Yeah, yeah. My flagrant irresponsibility
说不定还救了我一命
might have saved my life.
真不希望咱俩刚刚最后一面是在吵架
I hate that we left in a fight.
-你知道我爱你的 对吗 -知道
- You know I adore you, right? - Yeah.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor,
打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸和弟弟妹妹
call your dad and your brother and your sister.
告诉他们我们没事
Tell 'em that we're fine...
已经留言了
Already left word.
谢了 布莱克
Thanks, Blake. Okay.
我得回去了 你在这没事吗
I have to head back in. You're good?
你别紧张就好 好吗
You just... hang tight, okay?
那是我的衬衫吗 看上去不错
Is that my blouse? Looks good.
真是棒极了
Well, this is just fantastic.
马特
So, Matt...
满分十分来看
on a scale of one to ten,
你对黛西的爱有几分
how much do you love Daisy?
这个问题比较复杂
That's a complicated question.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表