剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Certainly does smell better here. It's true.
这里的空气确实要比马场好得多
Well, with D.C. politics, you must get your share of crap.
在特区搞政♥治♥ 肯定有不少麻烦事吧
She dishes out plenty, too.
她也会给别人添事
Welcome home, Stevie.
欢迎回家 斯蒂芬
I'm here to see Grandpa.
我是来看爷爷的
Yeah, of course.
当然了
I'm starving. Anybody else?
我快饿死了 你们呢
Let's eat. It's ready. God, let's do.
吃饭吧 都做好了 走吧
He had to bring up the horse farm.
他非得提马场的事
So, we owned horses. People own horses.
养马又怎样 养马又不犯罪
I just don't think that he imagined
我觉得他只是没想到
you were gonna marry someone who grew up with them.
你会和一个马场姑娘结婚
But... so your parents did well.
你父母够富裕
what I don't understand what the big deal is about.
我不明白这有什么大不了
Shh. Stop. Okay, he was great with the kids.
别说了 他和孩子们玩得好
I will give him that. Yes.
这个倒是 没错
So, I guess this is everything.
盘子我放这了
Listen, you shouldn't be doing this.
你别忙活了
Pat, the kids should be on cleanup.
帕特 盘子应该让孩子来收
Thank you very much. Oh, no.
谢谢 别客气
I carry my own load, honey.
我自己用的自己收拾
So, big free trade negotiations going on, huh?
最近在搞自♥由♥贸易洽谈 是吗
Yeah, with Brazil.
是的 和巴西
Well, maybe you could pull a few strings for your father in law
你是不是能走走后门让你公公我
and get me in the game.
也去见见世面
Really, Dad?
你不是吧 爸爸
You're just gonna go there?
你可真是一点不拐弯抹角啊
Foreign labor is a threat to my guys' jobs.
外来劳工威胁到我们这些人的工作
Now, what kind of union rep would I be
如果不代工人们说点话
if I didn't get them heard?
我算哪门子工会代表
And we haven't even had dessert yet.
甜点都还没开吃呢就开始了
I take it you'd like to present the steelworkers' interests?
我想你是想表达一下炼钢工人的需求是吗
You know how these deals go.
你明白个中厉害
Giveaways to rich guys who can afford
到时候从中得利的还不都是
to pay fancy lobbyists.
雇得起说客的富豪
I'm sure there's someone at the union
我肯定工会里会有人
who's looking out for that. Yeah. Me.
专门负责此事 那就是我
You know how I got a meeting
你知道我是怎么和
with Reagan's Secretary of Labor?
里根总统的劳工部长谈上话的吗
I figured out
我找到
where he got his shoes polished,
他擦鞋的地方
and then I cozied up to the shine guy,
讨好那个擦鞋工
and I got his schedule.
搞到他的日程表
And then... oh, I must've had my shoes shined 50 times
然后...我至少擦了有五十次鞋
before I finally got the big boss alone,
才找到和他单独相处的机会
and he gave me five minutes for my boys.
他给了我五分钟让我替工人们说话
You don't think I'd ask my daughter in law?
你觉得我不会为此问问我的儿媳吗
Yeah, of course, you would.
你当然会了
What is it with you, Henry?
你是怎么了 亨利
A man can't fight for what he believes in?
一个老头就不能为他的信仰而努力吗
Pat, it's fine. Don't even worry about it.
帕特 没事的 别太在意
I'll see what I can do.
我会想想办法
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what else can I do here?
我还能帮点什么忙
Bring this ice cream to the table. Thank you.
把这个冰淇淋拿去桌上吧 谢谢
It's the rum raisin that you like I got.
是你喜欢的朗姆葡萄干口味的
I I like the story about the shoeshine.
我挺喜欢擦鞋那故事的
I thought it was... okay, just breathe, Henry.
我觉得...好吧 亨利 深呼吸
It's almost over.
就快过去了
Metropolitan Police turned those over to my team at DOJ.
特区警♥察♥把这些照片送到了我们司法部
That's Kemala, and that's the boiler room
这是卡马拉 这是他们晚上
they locked her in at night.
关她的锅炉房♥
It's more than enough to prosecute.
这些资料足够提起诉讼了
Well, then, let's get a warrant. We have one.
那就搞个搜查证 我们有了
But it's useless as long as they're holed up in the embassy.
但他们躲在大使♥馆♥里 搜查证不管用
Blake, will you get Matt and Daisy in here?
布莱克 麻烦你叫马特和戴西来一下
These are heated towel rack and turndown service people.
这帮人过惯了衣来伸手的高档生活
They're not gonna last a week inside government quarters.
政♥府♥宿舍他们肯定住不了一星期
Matt, write a memo demanding
马特 写个备忘录
the Bahrainis accept our immunity waiver
要求巴林方面放弃豁免权
and release the Hassani's.
放出哈萨尼一家
On it. You want me to put out a story?
好的 要我写个简讯吗
I mean, the media will have a field day.
媒体们会大显身手的
Do it. I'm tired of waiting for them
可以 我懒得等
to come out and see their shadow.
他们出来晒太阳了
A private flight out of the Farnham airstrip
法汉姆停机坪有一架私人飞机
was just chartered to Qatar.
刚被特批飞往卡塔尔
It's an all Bahraini crew.
机组人员全部来自巴林
Leaves in an hour.
一小时后起飞
Blake, get the DS agents on the phone.
布雷克 联♥系♥外交安全护卫
Tell them the Hassani's are making a move.
说哈萨尼一家准备出逃
To Qatar?
逃往卡塔尔吗
They know we'll be looking at flights to Bahrain.
他们知道我们会监控飞往巴林的航♥班♥
Qatar is the closest direct flight from D.C.
卡塔尔是从特区出发最近的直飞点
And they don't have an extradition agreement with us.
而且卡塔尔与我国没有引渡协议
A black Escalade just pulled out of the Bahraini embassy.
一辆凯雷德刚刚驶出巴林大使♥馆♥
Okay, so tell the DS agents to get in touch with the MPD.
让外交安全护卫和特区警局联♥系♥
I want them intercepted.
我要把他们拦下来
Ma'am, I must caution care
国务卿 我必须提醒您
when picking up the Hassanis.
不要草率逮捕哈萨尼夫妇
I agree. Our Gulf strategy relies
我同意 我们的海湾战略依靠的
on the base in Manama.
是麦纳麦的军事基地
Do we really want to risk this thing blowing up?
我们真的要冒着合作告吹的危险逮捕他吗
I'll take my chances.
我愿意一试
All units, subject's headed south.
全员注意 目标向南移♥动♥
MPD! Step out of the car! Now, sir!
特区警♥察♥ 请马上从车里出来
Bilal Hassani
比拉·哈萨尼
and Zahra Hassani, you're under arrest
扎赫拉·哈萨尼 你们因为
for felony human trafficking and false imprisonment.
贩卖♥♥人口和非法监禁被捕
国务卿女士第一季 第十三集
MPD strip searched the Hassani's?
特区警局给哈萨尼夫妇光身搜查了吗
That's going to go over well.
这事传出去一定会掀起大浪
It's standard intake procedure.
那是标准逮捕程序
It doesn't matter. The gaggle is gonna pounce.
不管是不是 媒体一定会大肆报道的
I assuming you're talking about the strip search.
我想你们是在讨论搜身的问题
It's standard intake procedure.
这是标准逮捕程序
Bahrain's gonna take it as an affront, Ma'am.
巴林方面会觉得这是公开侮辱 国务卿
I know, and that's unfortunate.
我知道 但只能说抱歉了
But the Hassanis should've thought of that
哈萨尼夫妇把谢哈布女士抓去当奴隶时
before they took Ms. Shihab as their slave.
就该想到这种后果
Speaking of which, has Bahrain accepted
说到这个 巴林那边收到我们的
our immunity waiver yet?
放弃豁免权请求了吗
They haven't rejected it.
他们还没有回绝
They're communicating their displeasure in a different way.
而是在用另一种方式表达不满
They're dispatching Crown Prince
他们派了皇储
Yousif Obaid, King Naheen's eldest.
优素福·奥贝德 国王纳西的长子来
He lands at Dulles in an hour.
一小时后抵达杜勒斯机场
Great. Maybe he'll negotiate.
很好 也许他会愿意谈判
Prince Yousif may be Bahrain's great liberal hope,
优素福王子也许是巴林自♥由♥主义最大的希望
but I doubt he's coming to negotiate.
但我认为他不是来谈判的
Yeah, don't worry about it. I can take him.
别担心 我可以搞定他
Madam Secretary, he owns more than 100 homes,
国务卿女士 他有超过一百处住♥宅♥
each built to his specifications.
每处都是以王子自定的规格建的
He has a fleet of special edition yachts.
他还有一队特制游艇
When he feels like ordering a pizza,
他想定个披萨的时候
it gets flown in from Rome.
要从罗马空运
The guy's used to getting his way.
那位已经习惯要风得风要雨得雨了
Well, that may be, but...
也许是吧 但...
I happen to know he's extremely ticklish.
但我恰好知道他有多怕痒
Wait, did the Secretary just admit
等等 国务卿是刚刚承认了
to intimate anatomical knowledge of the Prince of Bahrain?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表