剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
对抗哈萨尼夫妇的
I knew that his enemies were sharpening their knives.
我知道他的敌人们已经磨刀霍霍了
Do I get a pass on that, too? Yes.
这也能被原谅吗 可以
Joey was murdered by a madman.
乔伊是被疯子杀掉的
Well, they need provocation, too.
不被刺♥激♥疯子也不会乱杀人的
Look, you pushed him to do what was right
你是说服他做了正确的事
that's what he loved about you.
这正是他喜欢你的地方
Yes, and if I hadn't, then he might still be alive!
没错 如果我没有 他也就不会死了
Friendship that insists upon agreement on all things
要求对方完全同意自己的观点
isn't worth the name.
这并非友谊
That's Gandhi.
甘地的话
Okay, that one I get.
好吧 这句我懂了
Thank you.
谢谢
But Gandhi doesn't have to pick
但是甘地不需要在一小时内
between his country and his friend within the next hour.
在自己的国家和朋友间做出抉择啊
She's cutting it kinda close, huh?
她是打算赶在最后一分钟上飞机了吧
Give her a break.
别逼她了
Her friend died. Not to mention
她的朋友去世了 更别说
the security of the Middle East hangs in the balance.
中东的安全也岌岌可危了
Well, if we leave here within the next 30 minutes,
如果我们半小时内出发
we can still make it.
还能赶得上
The Secretary is on her way to Andrews.
国务卿在去安德鲁斯机场的路上了
All right, let's rock and roll!
好的 我们也出发吧
No, no. She's going.
不不 是她去
We are not.
我们不去
巴林 麦纳麦
Thank you for arranging this last minute.
感谢你在这么短的时间内做好安排
The funeral is starting shortly.
葬礼马上就要开始了
You have just a few minutes.
你只有几分钟时间
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克
King Naheen, Your Majesty,
国王纳西 陛下
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
您痛失爱子 我感到非常悲痛
Thank you for coming, Secretary McCord.
谢谢您能前来 国务卿麦考德
Please, I'm not here in any official capacity.
请别这样 我并非是代表官方前来的
I came to pay my respects to you.
我此行谨想向您致意
Today I'm just Lizzie.
今天我只是普通的丽兹
Yes.
是啊
Yousif's friend from Houghton.
优素福来自霍顿的朋友
He spoke highly of you.
他对你可是评价甚高
I cared very deeply for your son.
您的儿子对我来说很重要
How did it... come to this?
事情 为什么会变成这样
He was always trying to convince you of something.
他总是爱和人辩论
Always...
总是
an argument.
在辩论
I would give anything to argue with him again.
如果能再次和他辩论 我愿意付出任何代价
Me, too.
我也是
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Glenn.
格伦
I wasn't expecting you until tonight.
我以为你晚上才来呢
I know we're keeping things hush hush,
我知道你不想让别人知道
but I had a meeting downstairs about the lease renewal
但我刚在楼下开了个会
for the International Space Station.
是关于国际空间站续租的问题
I couldn't help myself.
我实在无法抗拒上来的冲动
Bad move, huh?
不明智 对吧
If anyone asks, you say
要有人问起就说 我来找你是为了
I came about the Nauru telescope.
有关瑙鲁望远镜的事情
I lost the pen you gave me.
我把你送我的笔弄丢了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It was such a thoughtful gift, and I...
如此贴心的礼物 而我
I'm so sorry. Hey, hey, hey.
真的很抱歉 听着
Don't beat yourself up about one pen.
不要因为笔的事而谴责自己
I've got 50 more at work. You do?
我办公室还有五十支 真的吗
You have no idea how much writing gets done in space.
你想不到在太空中大伙有多喜欢写东西
People get very poetic up there.
人到了太空就会变得特别有诗意
I'll bring you another pen tonight, I promise.
今晚我再带一支过来 我保证
Okay.
好的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
I have to tell you something.
我必须要告诉你一件事情
Tell me.
告诉我吧
For the last six years,
过去六年来
I was in a relationship...
我同一位有妇之夫
with a married man.
保持着来往
I am very...
我非常
very ashamed of myself.
非常替自己感到羞耻
I appreciate you sharing.
谢谢你告诉我
But...
但是
I don't care.
我不在意
Really?
真的吗
We're both grown ups.
我们都是成年人了
I've got my stuff, too.
我自己也有过去
I know it's not obvious, since I'm...
我知道不太看得出来 因为我
such a Casanova,
是如此一位风流浪子
but... I'm not that used to relationships.
但是 我还没怎么谈过恋爱
You know?
明白吗
I'm so obsessed with stuff that's light years away,
我被几光年以外的东西迷恋住了
I sometimes lose sight of the beauty and the wonder
有时候会错失近在眼前的
right here on Earth.
美丽和神奇
I saw nothing.
我什么都没有看见
Tell whoever you want.
随你去说
You'll never guess who Nadine is dating.
你绝对猜不到 纳丁在跟谁谈恋爱
Oh, oh, God, who?
我的天呐 是谁
Madam Secretary. Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士 国务卿女士
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
How was your trip?
这一趟走得怎么样
Well, it was a lot of flying.
飞行了很久
But I'm glad I went.
但我很高兴我去了
Uh, Admiral Hill asked to see you as soon as you got back.
希尔上将要求您回来以后能尽快见到您
Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士
Admiral Hill.
希尔上将
If you're here to torment me over my decision,
如果你是来拿我的决定折磨我的
you're too late...I beat you to it.
那你来晚了 我已经在折磨自己了
I understand Prince Yousif was your friend.
我知道优素福王子是你的挚友
Please accept my condolences.
请接受我的哀悼
Thank you.
谢谢
My fellow chiefs thought it was a bad call
参谋长联席会议的成员们认为
that you chose not to attend the funeral.
你选择不出席葬礼并不明智
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
那么抱歉了
Then again, I don't think any of them
但话说回来 他们中又没有人
have ever sat in a staff meeting and had their ideas undermined
曾经坐在会议上 被一群男性下属
by male subordinates to their face.
当面贬低
Well, I'm not military, but...
我不是军人 但是
I don't think that's how chains of command are supposed to work.
我认为指挥系统应该不是这么运作的
Well, I'm in charge now, and...
现在我来掌事了
I think you made the right call to not attend.
我认为你选择不出席是正确的
What about the base at Manama?
麦纳麦的基地怎么样了
The Bahrainis have started allowing
巴林方面又开始
their shipments through again.
放行我们的运输船了
I don't know what you did over there, but it worked.
我不清楚你做了什么 但显然有效了
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这个消息
As...
作为
Chairwoman of the Joint Chiefs,
参谋长联席会议的女主席
I have to speak for all the chiefs.
我不得不为所有的参谋长们说话
That can cause me to adopt a...
这会导致我使用
a slightly different tone.
些许不同的口气
This is what I sound like when I speak for myself.
这是我为自己说话时候的口气
I like this one better.
我比较喜欢这种
I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
我要趁现在赶紧享受
Mike, just right there would be great.
迈克 放在那里就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. You're home early. Hi.
你提前回来了 在家呢
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表