剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
什么情况
Jimmy Ionesco?
他明天下午坐飞机回来
His plane touches down tomorrow afternoon.
好的 总统想见见他
Good. President would like to meet him.
当然
You bet.
马上他就可以和家人团聚l
Soon as he's reunited with his family.
你和将军开了个大玩笑
That was a great play you made with the general.
谁给你灵感的
What gave you the idea?
我可以告诉你...
I'd tell you...
但你不需要知道
but you don't need to know.
成千上万的哀悼者
The mourners gathered by the thousands
在基♥督♥诞生教堂聚集...
at the Nativity...
他们又迟到了
They're late again.
很奇怪吗
Are you surprised?
...向总理弗拉德·迪亚科夫致敬
...paying tribute to Prime Minister Vlad Diacov.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你要尊重这一点
I need you to respect that.
我就是太尊重你了 所以无法接受
And I respect you too much to respect that.
你对那个家伙太好了
You're too good for that guy.
你都没见过他
You've never even met him.
他不叫温嘛 什么奇葩名字
His name is Win, for crying out loud.
你真的想成为温罗普三世的
You really want to be the mother
妈妈吗
of Winthrop the Third?
实际上是四世 并且我愿意
The fourth, actually, and, yes, I do.
我不信
I don't believe you.
怎么了 开始吧
What? Let's get started.
布莱克
Blake,
能麻烦你出去一下吗
would you excuse us, please?
谢谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
你们的私人生活
Your personal lives
是你们自己的事 但一旦影响到工作
are your own affair, but they become my business
我就不能不管了
when they interfere with the operation of this office.
我本想让你们
I'm tempted to make you spend the rest
今天下午都去弄护照的
of the afternoon stamping passports,
反正你们也是不停地拌嘴
but since I believe in taking the high road,
你们就跟着我吧
I'll let you come with me.
你穿的是带钉的防滑足球鞋吗
Ah-ah! Are those soccer cleats?
是啊 我刚买♥♥的
Yeah. I just got them.
我再问一遍
Let me rephrase.
在我们新整修的地板上是不是...
Are those soccer cleats inside the house...
- 抱歉 - ...有带钉的防滑足球鞋踩着
- Sorry. - ...on the floors we just had refinished?
很好
Okay.
麦迪逊同意了
Hey. Madison said yes.
- 太好了 - 你说笑吧
- Great. - You're kidding.
谁应该被竖起两个大拇指
Who has two thumbs
- 拍手称赞啊 - 太棒了
- and is a total player? - Oh, that's great.
对啊 那么问题来了
Yeah, well, here's the thing:
麦迪逊有个朋友叫伊芙
Madison has this friend, Eve,
她嫉妒心超强
and I can tell she's super jealous.
伊芙看起来只有八岁半 而且她...
Eve is like an eight and a half, and she's...
她很性感 所以我觉得... 我觉得...
she is super hot, so I think... I think
我应该约她出去
I might ask her out instead.
- 你来弄这个吧 - 行
- You want to take this one? - Yeah, I got it.
杰森 帮我把垃圾丢掉可以吗
Jason, give me a hand with the garbage, would you?
- 可以吗 - 好
- Please? - Yeah.
看起来好像煮坏了
This is not looking so good.
是啊 本应该是...黑色的
Yes, it is. It's supposed... to be black.
天啊
Oh, my God!
好吧 我不玩了
Okay, I'm done.
出去 出去
Take out. Take out.
我要出去了
I'm ordering out.
行了 我们来讨论一下女孩子
All right, pal, we got to talk about girls.
又来 我知道该怎么做的 爸爸
Again? Yeah, I know how it works, Dad.
不 不是说这个...
No, not that talk...
我们来谈一下怎么尊重女孩子
We got to talk about respecting girls.
我尊重她们
I respect girls.
伙计 你把她们像牛排一样分级了
Dude, you're grading them like sides of beef.
如果有人那样讨论艾莉森或者史蒂夫
How would you feel if somebody talked that way
你会怎么想
about Alison or Stevie?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 听着...
All right, look...
你是个机智小子
you're a savvy guy.
麦迪逊喜欢你我一点也不奇怪
I'm not surprised Madison likes you.
但如果你想要女孩子爱上你...
But if you want girls to love you...
并且有一天 你也会热恋... 那时候
and someday, you're gonna be in love... then, you got be
你就要更聪明更绅士一点
a little more than clever; you got to be respectful.
懂吗
You got it?
好吧 我会
All right, I'll, um...
那我带麦迪逊去音乐会吧
I'll take Madison to the concert.
很好 听着
Good, and listen,
不要感觉自己很不靠谱
don't feel like you have to make too many jokes.
她说话的时候 你就听着
When she talks, just listen.
这样真的行吗
What, does that actually work?
问问你妈就知道了
Ask your mother.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you, you know.
为了什么
What for?
因为你救了摩尔多瓦 羞辱了科尔巴
Well, for saving Moldova and humiliating Kolba.
你怎么知道我做了这些
What makes you think I had anything to do with that?
拜托 我可以看出来的
Oh, come on, I can read signs.
我有谍报技术
I got tradecraft.
那个什么... 结束了吗
Hey about that... is it over?
你指什么
Is what over?
国安局的事
The NSA thing.
都结束了
Yes. It's over.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我还怕你会喜欢上这份工作呢
I was afraid maybe you liked it.
不
No.
我很高兴我能帮忙 但...
I was glad I could help, but...
这不适合我
it's not for me.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你告诉我之后我就睡不着了
I haven't slept after what you told me.
我知道那种感觉
Oh, I know the feeling.
好吧 你还在怪我
All right, you're still mad at me.
确实
Of course I am.
朱丽叶相信我
Well, Juliet believes me.
朱丽叶有两个孩子在上幼儿园
Juliet has two kids in preschool.
她当然想看着他们长大
I think she wants to see them grow up.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
乔治死了 贝丝
George is dead, Bess.
我们不想成为下一个
We don't want to be next.
那我自己来做
Then I'll do it alone.
不是那么简单的
It's not that simple.
这是他死的那天我收到的
It was postmarked the day he died.
乔治给你的
George sent you this?
几个月前他欠我点钱
He owed me for a valet a couple months back.
看这个
Look at this.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我都不知道是不是他写的
I don't even know if he wrote it.
但我觉得他想我帮助你
But I think maybe he wanted me to help you.
你说什么
What are you saying?
朱丽叶退出了
Juliet's out,
我加入
but I'm in.
太好了
Good.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表