剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
行吗
Okay?
好的 没问题
Yeah, I don't think that'll be a problem.
戴西工作努力
Daisy is a hard worker,
值得信赖
and very dependable.
她对食堂工作的员工 特别友善
She's really kind... to the cafeteria workers.
她会说
She's... like,
"潘妮 最近怎么样"
"Hey, Penny, how's it going?
"哈维尔 最近怎么样[西语]"
Javier, que pasa?"
因为她...她...
Because she's... she's, like,
虽然外表看起来十分强悍
really tough on the outside,
但内心深处
but on the inside...
内心深处 她...
On the inside, she's just...
她十分
she's so...
十分柔软脆弱
so tender.
我在说什么来着
What was I talking about?
老兄 难道你感觉已经上来了吗
Dude, you're feeling it already?
什么感觉
Feeling what?
天呐 难道你给我的是大♥麻♥口香糖吗
Oh, my God, you gave me pot gum?!
是的
Yes.
老兄 多次研究表明
Dude, study after study proves
大♥麻♥在治疗焦虑症上十分有效
marijuana's efficacy in treating anxiety.
你该感谢我
Uh, you should thank me.
我都不知道有大♥麻♥口香糖这种东西
I didn't even know pot gum was a thing.
这视频...这视频
The video... the vid...
如果被发现 我就毁了
If I get caught, I'm so screwed.
这玩意儿不过是为了让你冷静下来而已
Hey, just something to calm you down, man.
我得让你冷静下来啊 老兄
Had to... had to calm you down, man.
你的举止负罪感太强了 太奇怪了
Oh, you were acting so guilty, so weird.
你当时太紧绷了 就像...
You were all, mm, being so straight. It was...
不知道你在说什么
What are you talking about?
等等
Wait a minute.
你是不是...
Did you, uh...?
我是说 你是不是...
I mean... did you hook...?
你是不是和戴西有一腿
Did you hook up with Daisy or something?
她绝不会这样
She would never.
她绝不会这样
She would never.
她会的
Ah, she... ah, she would.
她
Ah, she...
等等
Wait.
等等 你刚说
Wait a minute. Did you?
你违背了
You went back
你的诺言
on your word!
你向大家保证不会有报复性行为的
You assured everyone there would be no reprisals,
而现在 你竟然发布了逮捕令吗
and now, you are issuing arrest warrants?!
"一直以来 什叶派都压制着逊尼派"
"For too long, the Shia have been oppressing the Sunni.
"现在我们重新掌权了"
"And now we are back in power...
何时结束
Until when?
什叶派的人数有逊尼派的三倍之多
There are three times as many Shia as Sunni.
他们有伊朗人♥民♥的支持
They have the backing of the Iranians.
你的政♥府♥会垮台
Your government will fall
你的人♥民♥会被伊♥斯♥兰♥王国屠戮
and your people will be slaughtered by ISIS.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我还是不是首相了
您知道他在说什么 国务卿女士
You know what he's saying, Madam Secretary,
现在 轮到您听我说了
so now it is your turn to listen to me.
逮捕行为会继续下去
The arrests will continue,
美国不能阻止这种行为
and the U.S. will do nothing to stop them,
一旦你们以任何形式介入其中
because if you interfere in any way,
我就会告诉所有人您在伊♥拉♥克♥的过去
I will tell everyone about your past in Iraq,
从你的女儿开始
starting with your daughter.
你真的以为会有人相信你的一面之言吗
Do you honestly think anyone would believe you?
您想要试试看吗
Do you want to take that chance?
持枪者的名字是马克·弗格森 20岁
The gunman's name is Mark Ferguson, 20 years old.
他兄弟是战场英雄 两次前往伊♥拉♥克♥
His brother's a war hero... two tours in Iraq,
2008年阵亡
KIA in 2008.
他父母说 自从兄弟逝世后
Parents say, after his brother passed away,
他就身陷抑郁 无法自拔
he fell into a depression, never pulled out of it.
可怜的孩子
Oh, poor kid.
他在过去的六个月中
He's been off his meds
停止了吃药 在外流浪
and homeless the last six months.
联邦调查局的谈判专家说 就他们看来
FBI negotiators say that, as far as they can tell,
他到这里来是为了抗♥议♥
he's here to protest what he sees
他眼中的我们在伊♥拉♥克♥战场上的下滑趋势
as a slippery slope back to engagement in Iraq.
在这一点上 我可不敢苟同
At this point, I don't disagree with him.
他有可能放弃这种行为吗
Any chance he'll just give up?
他还肯开口说话 这是个好迹象
Well, he's still talking, which is good.
但他声称他有手榴弹
But he claims he has grenades.
这可不是好迹象
Which is not.
好的 一有新情况就告诉我
All right, keep me posted.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
阿里夫那边如何了
How did it go with Arif?
他积怨甚深
He's got a lifetime of grievances,
现在终于有机会报复了
finally the chance to do something about 'em.
他们的国家正在水深火热中 可这些人
Their country is on fire, and all those guys can think of
只想着处理旧账 所以要我说别管了
is settling old scores, so, I say, screw it.
就支持库尔德人 尽力控制局面吧
Let's back the Kurds and contain this cancer as best we can.
我们不能就这么袖手旁观
No, we can't just stand back
让情况再度陷入混乱
and let it collapse into chaos again.
他们失去了太多 我们也是
They have lost too much, and so have we.
我们总不能比他们更在乎 国务卿
We can't want it more than they do, Ma'am.
您进去又能做什么呢
What are you gonna do in there?
让他们承担起一些责任
Get them to take some responsibility
我们自己也该承担起自己的责任
and take some ourselves.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去和我女儿谈谈
To talk to my daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
你们什么时候结束的
And you ended things how long ago?
几个月前吧
A couple months.
也就是 就在我求婚前几周
So, like, weeks before I proposed.
真好
It's fantastic.
听着
Look, man...
这事确实很糟糕
it's super messed up, you know?
所以
So...
你尽管动手吧
have at it.
把眼睛睁开 哥们儿
Open your eyes, man.
我不会打你
I'm not gonna hit you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
打了你又有什么用
Because what good's that gonna do?
你这辈子能遇见的最好的女人
The greatest woman you're ever gonna meet
和你在一起时和我有了外遇
in your entire life cheated on you with me,
怎么 你就这么算了吗
and what -- you're gonna just let it go?
是啊
Yeah.
没错 我就是这么打算的
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我现在要离开这栋大楼
I'm gonna walk out of this building
离你们俩都远远的
and away from the both of you, and...
开始放下过去 继续生活这艰难的过程
begin the extremely difficult process of trying to move on.
-因为我也没别的选择了 -你这辈子
- Because what choice do I have? - You never had to fight
从来都没什么需要你去争取是吗
for one thing in your life, have you?
帅气富有 受人欢迎
Good-looking rich guy, everybody's pal.
什么 你不是认真的吧
What-what? You cannot be serious right now.
身边的女人各个都是社交名媛是吗
One Westport princess after another, right?
大♥麻♥在你手里都有满满的优越感
You even make weed look waspy!
跟你说清楚 自作聪明的家伙
For your information, smart guy,
大♥麻♥在商业和政策领域都占有重要位置
marijuana happens to be both good business and good policy!
简直是
Oh, my God!
你给我闭嘴吧
Would you shut up?!
我的耳朵
My ear!
我的手
My hand!
你搞什么啊
What the hell was that?!
你给我听着
Look, you...
如果她是我女朋友
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表