剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我跟她单独聊几句
Give me a minute with her.
-谢谢 弗兰克 -谢谢
- Thanks, Frank. - Thank you.
我该问问你昨晚怎样吗
Should I even ask how your night was?
在被测了好几小时谎
Well, after hours of being polygraphed
又关在兰利地下一晚以后
and detained somewhere in the bowels of Langley...
你知道兰利还有地下室吗
Did you know Langley had bowels?
-我猜有吧 -被指控叛国
- Well, I suspected. - Accused of treason,
然后又还我清白 送我回家
then cleared of suspicion and sent home,
回去发现公♥寓♥被翻了个底朝天
where I found my apartment turned completely upside-down
床垫还被用匕♥首♥划开
and my mattress slit open with a razor blade.
我晚上...
I had a very...
在旅馆房♥间真是彻夜无眠啊
restless and paranoid night at the Potomac Lodge.
真的对不起 我...
I am really sorry. I-I...
我想问你为什么
I want to ask how you could've
会怀疑我是奸细
suspected me of being the mole.
但话说回来 我们谁又会怀疑茱莉叶呢
But, again, how could either of us have suspected Juliet?
对吧 我知道
Right? I-I know. I...
你电♥话♥里说她留了张字条
You said on the phone that she left a note.
是的
Yeah.
虽然未必有用 但...
Not that it's a lot of help, but...
-你还好吗 -大概吧
- You okay? - Yeah, I guess.
无论如何
You know, for what it's worth,
我可从没怀疑你
I never suspected you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你要喝什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
是可以
You know, I could use one,
但我更想看看那字条
but it can wait. I want to see the note.
是这个吗
Is that it?
别太激动 没写什么
Don't get too excited. It's pretty underwritten.
兰利那知道她在哪吗
Does Langley know where she is?
他们建了支战术小队去找 但是...
They've created a task force to look for her, but...
茱莉叶那种人 我觉得没希望
well, knowing Juliet, I don't like their chances.
"不管发生什么 记住 我是为了祖国
"Whatever happens, know this: I did it for my country.
这是大义"
This is a righteous cause."
我猜可以排除政♥治♥迫♥害♥或是金钱动机了
Guess we can rule out coercion or financial motivation.
这像是被误导的爱国行为
It's like it's some kind of misguided patriotism.
大义到她觉得值得杀害
So righteous that she thought it was worth murdering
我们的一位密友
one of our closest friends,
更别提还有前国务卿吗
not to mention the previous Secretry of State?
算一算真的死了不少人
It's pretty high body count when you put it all together.
马什 乔治 土耳其的遇害者们
Marsh, George, the victims in Turkey.
我不信朱丽叶是独自行动的
I just can't believe Juliet was working alone.
似乎后面还有更大的事
It seems like a prelude to something bigger.
对吧
Right?
她字条的时态说明事情还没完
Her choice of verb tense implies that it isn't over.
所以土耳其发生了什么
So what's going on in Turkey?
你觉得他们政♥府♥知道
I mean, do you think their government knows
伊斯坦布尔突袭的真正目的了吗
what really happened with the raid in Istanbul?
他们不愿交出秘密行动员的遗体
They won't release the body of the black ops guy,
不是好兆头
that can't be a good sign.
-目前我们只有这些资料 -好吧
- That's everything we have so far. - Yeah.
我最好开始了
Well, I might as well get started.
我可不想错过酒店赠送的早餐
I don't want to miss that complimentary breakfast.
你觉得你多长时间能原谅我
How long do you think you're gonna stay mad at me?
你不过是尽本职而已
Well, you were just doing your job.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
-不到一年吗 -差不多吧
- So, like, less than a year? - Probably.
-与欧盟的贸易谈判有进展吗 -有一点
- Any movement on the E.U. Trade Talks? - Some.
他们同意取消柑橘类水果及猪肉关税
They've agreed to lift tariffs on citrus and pork,
但很显然在奶酪方面
but apparently there's still some blockage
还有些阻碍
over the issue of cheese.
说到欧洲及乳制品
Speaking of Europe and dairy,
今晚国务卿会参加
tonight the secretary will be attending
一个由意大利外长举♥行♥的晚宴
a gala dinner hosted by the Italian foreign minister,
纳尼大厨会招待自己著名的西西里派
where Chef Nanni will be serving his famous Scacciata pies.
完整菜单及宾客名单
You'll find a complete menu and guest list
都在菲比分发的袋子里
in the packet being handed out by Phoebe.
你会穿什么
What will you be wearing?
宽松的衣服
Something loose.
格雷格
Greg?
我有消息说土耳其政♥府♥
Uh, my sources tell me that the Turks
将布莱特·鲍里斯的遗体
have moved the body of Brett Boris
送去了位于安卡拉的国家警♥察♥总局
to their National Police Headquarters in Ankara
而非交还给他的家人
instead of releasing the remains to his family.
为什么
Why is that?
鲍里斯先生是名去伊斯坦布尔旅游的美国公民
Well, Mr. Boris, an American tourist visiting Istanbul,
遭遇了残忍♥的谋杀
was the victim of a brutal homicide.
土耳其政♥府♥仍需要遗体进行法医鉴定
The Turkish government still needs the body for forensics.
鲍里斯先生是名受过嘉奖的美国特战队退伍老兵
Mr. Boris was a decorated veteran of U.S. Special Forces.
你真的坚持他去土耳其是旅游吗
You really maintain that he was in Turkey as a tourist?
没错 而且我国也在尽全力
Yes, and the United States is doing everything it can
支持此次调查
to support the investigation.
我觉得这很巧合
Well, that just seems like a big coincidence.
如果每个
If I wasted my time
政♥府♥阴谋论我都要辩解
on every whisper of government conspiracy,
我们哪还有时间说重要话题 比如奶酪
we wouldn't get to talk about important things like cheese.
国♥务♥院♥否认了一切直接联♥系♥
The State Department denies any direct American involvement.
即时新闻
没错 但得回溯到1974年
Yes, but you have to go all the way back to 1974
才能找到如此难堪的情势
to find a time when things were this bad.
你的小♥额♥贷♥款♥借钱给土耳其了吗
Do you have any microloans in Turkey?
没有 谢天谢地
No, thank God.
小电子迷
Hey, gadget head.
真实的人类出现咯
Oh. Actual human present.
早安 抱歉我没亮起高兴的灯光
Morning. Sorry I forgot to light up with joy.
又是那个叫普莱斯顿的小孩
It's that Preston kid again.
普莱斯顿
Preston.
是你们班那个
Oh, is that that dweeb in your class
在他的主页上老发妈妈坏话的人吗
who posts all the crap about Mom on his page?
是的 胡说罢了
Yeah, yeah, it's just trash talk.
我不该在意的
I shouldn't be bothered by it.
他爸在经营着什么跨国公♥司♥
His dad runs some sort of international corporation.
所以妈妈做的所有事都碍着他家赚钱了
So everything Mom does is somehow ruining his trust fund.
你该解除他好友
Oh, you should unfriend him.
-不是吧 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
-对啊 别鸟他 -不要
- Yeah, cut him off. - No.
你又不欠他
You don't need that.
对啊 但他会发现的
Okay, but he'll find out.
没错
Exactly.
所以呢 起码你不用再听他
So? I mean, at least you won't have to listen
发表那些"高见"了啊
to his brilliant opining anymore.
但我们是同学
But he goes to our school.
你想说什么
What's your point?
那会很尴尬的
So, it'll be awkward.
他才十三岁 除了尴尬没别的了好吗
He's 13 years old, his whole life is awkward.
-随你吧 -你自己看着办吧 小子
- Whatever. - You might as well own it, dude.
好好好
Okay, all right, fine.
你猜怎么着 尴尬和专横最配了
You know what, awkward's going with bossy.
-这主意太糟了 -不不不
- This is the worst idea ever. - No, no, no, no, no.
好了 我解除了
There, there, it's done, it's done.
随你吧 都怪你
Okay, whatever, your mistake.
什么完了
What's done?
杰森刚解除了跟某人的好友关系
Jason just unfriended someone.
-大错特错啊 -就像屏蔽一样吗
- Big mistake. - Is that like blocking someone?
不 跟屏蔽不一样
No, blocking is different.
解除好友是一种声明
Unfriending is a statement.
-解除好友更严重 -我没懂
- Unfriending is worse. - I don't get it.
要是你想跟某人交恶
If you want to confront someone,
为什么不当面说呢
why don't you just do it in person?
什么
W-what?
"解除好友"都不是一个正式的词语
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表