剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你很沮丧
I understand you're upset.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我了关于你在学校发生的
Your dad told me about what happened at school.
我很抱歉 史蒂夫
I am so sorry, Stevie.
我希望你能跟我谈谈这个
I wish that you'd talked to me about it.
- 我只是想当个有团队精神的人 - 我知道
- I was trying to be a team player. - I know,
而且我很欣赏你这样
and I really I appreciate it.
这整件事都变得
This whole thing has turned out to be
比我们预期的还要困难
a lot harder on all of us than we anticipated.
而且这仍然还较新
And it's still relatively new.
我们需要找到度过难关的方法
We need to find out a way to get through it.
所以...
So...
他们同意你离开大学 休息一年吧
we're okay with you leaving college. Taking a year off.
但是 在这时间内 你也不能闲着
But, in the meantime, you got to stay busy.
你得去找工作
You got to start looking for a job.
我们愿意帮助你写简历
We'd be glad to help you with your résumé.
是的
Yeah.
什么 你是指 就像在办公室一样的那种工作
What, you mean, like, working in an office?
当服务生
Being a waitress?
只要你感兴趣都行
Well, whatever interests you.
都没兴趣
None of it interests me.
我正在写一部小说
I'm working on a novel.
我得花时间写完
I-I was gonna take the time to finish that.
好吧 你仍然可以写小说啊
Well, you can still write your novel.
每个人都需要一份日常工作
Everybody needs a day job.
契诃夫还是个医生呢
Chekhov was a doctor.
俄♥国♥著名作家
天啊 我们又得到了更多的情报
Oh, God. We have more Intel coming in.
我得回去工作了 回见
I got to go back. I'll see you guys later.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
这可不像是指导
This doesn't feel like guidance.
倒像是惩罚
It feels punitive.
好吧 听着 宝贝
Okay. Look, honey.
大学就像是现实生活前的延期
College is like a four-year deferment from real life.
你说你不想读完四年
You say you don't want the full four,
那么你就得去工作
so you gotta go to work.
实话告诉我
Tell me the truth.
这是你的意思 还是她的意思
Is this you or is this her?
是我俩的意思
This is us.
我们是一个整体
We're a unit.
明白了吗
You got that?
我一收到信息就来了
I came as soon as I got the message.
你没错过什么
You haven't missed anything.
在你来之前 毕夏普先生拒绝
Mr. Bishop refused to give us
透露给我们任何信息
any information until you arrived.
严格来说 我是为
Technically speaking, I do work
国务卿夫人工作的
for Madam Secretary.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我刚和
I just started receiving
我的部下通上话
communication from my men.
他们一直等到完全离开战区
They waited until they were completely
才跟我们联♥系♥
out of the war zone to get in touch.
我们定位到他们在一个维苏威式的
We've located them in a Vesuvian
藏身所 如果你们准备好了 我们可以联♥系♥他们
safe house, and if you're ready, we'll connect with them.
我们早就准备好了
I believe we're more than ready.
有视频进来
We've got video coming in.
- 哦 - 哦 保尔
- Oh... - Oh, Paul.
嘿 真高兴见到你
Hey. It is really good to see you.
我也好高兴被见到
It's really good to be seen.
国务卿夫人 你下次再让我搬走
Next time you ask me to vacate the premises, Madam Secretary,
我就这么做
that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
你还好吗
You okay?
多亏了这些孩子们 我安然无恙
Yeah, not a scratch, thanks to these boys.
第一次爆♥炸♥没造成多大伤害
The first explosion didn't do much damage.
我的人已经帮惠灵顿先生撤离了
My men mobilized and evacuated Mr. Wellington.
第二次爆♥炸♥的时候
He was well inside an armored vehicle
他刚好在一辆装甲车里
when the second explosion occurred.
根据我们的协议 他们离开危险区域后
They proceeded away from the high-risk area
一直没有尝试联♥系♥ 直到包裹...
and did not attempt contact until the package...
我是说 大使...
I mean, the ambassador... was secure,
安全后
according to our protocol.
我们还收到了 我们在现场的人
We've also received better Intel
发来的更确切的情报
from our people on the ground.
艾尔-哈伦报告
Al-Harun reporting was,
其实不够准确
in fact, not accurate.
不是我们的人先开枪的
Our men did not fire first.
你想你指的是我的人吧 蒙西先生
I believe you mean my men, Mr. Munsey.
当然
Of course.
唯一的伤亡是我手下的
The only casualty was one of my men.
一位清洁工 他正检查房♥子
A sweeper. He was checking the premises
以确保所有人都出去了
to make sure all souls had cleared out.
很抱歉听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
我们也是 国务卿夫人
So were we, Madam Secretary.
他意识到危险了
He was aware of the risk.
谢谢你 毕夏普先生
Thank you, Mr. Bishop.
我们非常感激安♥全♥部♥队
We are indebted to your security forces.
不过 你在这里上映的戏剧演出
However, your display of theatrics here
有些不值
was unworthy of them.
我有我的办法 总统先生
I have my way, Mr. President.
你们也有你们的办法
You all have yours.
如果就这些的话 毕夏普先生
If that's all, Mr. Bishop,
我们要跟您说再见了
we'll, uh, say good bye to you
接下来继续形势评估
and get on with our situational assessment.
很高兴与您共事 先生 告辞了夫人
Pleasure doing business, gentlemen. Ma'am.
你带过来的这人挺有个性的
That's quite a character you found there.
过奖了
You're welcome.
很高兴知道你安然无恙
Very happy to have you safe
大使先生
and sound, Mr. Ambassador.
我们也将会通过那种途径送您回国
We'll get you home that way, too.
劳烦你们
Thank you.
我正翘首以待
I'm looking forward to it.
我已经尽力做到完美了
That's about as close as it gets.
我们真是太幸运了
We got very lucky.
我可以离开一会吗 总统先生
May I take a moment, sir?
去吧 贝丝
Go ahead, Bess.
毕夏普先生
Mr. Bishop.
关于在此事件中丧生的那位男子
The man who died in this operation...
我想通知他的家人
I would like to tell his family.
已经有人通知他们了
They've already been told.
好吧 那么 我想去拜访他们
Well, then, I'd like to see them.
这不符合礼节 夫人
That's not protocol, ma'am.
可能你已经注意到
You may have picked up on this:
我不注重繁文缛节
I'm not big on protocol.
这点倒是和我一样
Then that makes us two peas in a pod.
- 我可以叫你伊丽莎白吗 - 不行
- May I call you Elizabeth? - No.
夫人 你应该知道
Madam Secretary, you should know this.
记得你写的那篇小短文么
That little article you wrote?
在文中你把我称作撒旦
You know, the one where you called me Satan?
实际上我并没有说你是撒旦
I... I didn't actually call you Satan...
但我们政策应此而改变
It changed our policy.
我们
Our guys had
面对首次挑衅 真想向您发起攻击
a tendency to fire at first provocation.
在压力之下 打电♥话♥侮辱您
Made some bad calls under pressure.
照您的想法 我们进行了许多训练
Following your article, we did a lot of training
并且我们制定了更加严密的规章制度
and we built some real restraint into our procedures.
我想 在此次事件中 我们的努力立竿见影
I think, in this case, it paid off.
我们最初并未发起攻击
We didn't fire first.
我对此感激不已
I'm grateful.
全是你的功劳
It was your idea.
你刚刚在那力挺我
What you did for me back there?
这完全没必要
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表