剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Okay, just so you know,
在印度帅哥面前她脑子会短路
she went nuts on the garlic naan.
我很乐意
I'd love a walk.
你真是史上最差助攻
You are the worst.
真是太好吃了
That is so good.
你现在想跟我聊聊吗
So, you want to talk about it?
聊什么 三明治吗
The sandwich?
你为什么在酒吧独自买♥♥醉
Why you're getting drunk in a bar alone.
因为...
Because...
因为他出轨了
Because he's a cheater.
真倒霉
That sucks.
没关系 你还年轻
But you're young.
天涯何处无芳草
You'll find somebody else.
是我爸
My dad.
他是一个不要脸找小三的出轨男
He's a cheating cheater who cheats.
还骗我说他没有
And then lies about cheating.
我昨天看见他正和那不要脸的在吃午饭
Um, I saw him having lunch yesterday with some...
那女的年纪看起来和我差不多
skank, she was barely older than me.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, hang on.
可能事实不是你看到的那样
It might not have been what it looked like.
我知道
I know.
所以今天我去查了一下
So, today I checked.
他这段时间本该在没日没夜地
He's supposedly writing this book
写书做研究的
Researching 24-7.
正是因为这个 所以他才没去印度
Which is the whole reason that he couldn't go to India.
但我去了解了一下
But I asked around,
他已经几个星期没去档案室了
and he hasn't been in the archives in weeks.
前台的接待还和我说
The lady at the front desk even said,
"嘿 告诉他我们都很想他"
"Hey, tell him we miss him around here."
现在你懂了吧
And now you know.
麦克德一家的生活
The McCord family business.
感觉怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
真是殿堂级的芝士汉堡
My kingdom for a cheeseburger.
好吧 你姐呢
All right, where's your sister?
她和个陌生印度男出去了
She went off with some strange guy.
- 什么 - 那男的和她一样大
- Excuse me? - He was her age.
他爸是个印度官员
His dad's one of the Indian officials.
- 那他俩去哪了 - 去看孔雀了
- Where'd they go? - To look at peacocks.
典型印式泡妞招术
Yeah, classic Indian pickup line.
我觉着
I guess.
怎么了
What's that?
这只是...只是点小震颤
It's just... just a tremor.
你还好吧
Okay?
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
你跟杰森待在一起 我得去找艾莉森
You stay with Jason. I've got to go get Alison.
我不能让你去做那么危险的事 国务卿
I can't let you do that, ma'am.
这边 国务卿 往这边走
This way, ma'am, this way, ma'am.
- 弗雷德 我想回去 - 国务卿
- Fred, I'd like to go back out there. - Ma'am.
国务卿- 你在履行你的分内职责
Ma'am. - You're doing your job,
我欣赏这一点
I appreciate that.
四名护卫人员已经在找她了
Four DS agents are searching for her now.
是的 我知道
Yeah, okay.
- 请留在... - 我们不清楚那边到底是什么状况
- Please stay... - We don't know what it's like out there.
余震还未停止
We're still getting aftershocks.
这是命令 我要...
This is a command, I want...
我们会找到艾莉森的
We will find Alison.
夫人 求您了
Ma'am, please.
夫人 我刚与领事通过话了
Ma'am, I spoke to the consul.
刚发生了7.3级地震
It's a 7.3 quake.
有多少人伤亡
How many dead?
我听报道说一座医院和一座学校坍塌了
I heard a report that a hospital and a school collapsed.
差不多有一千人
Could be as much as a thousand there.
妈妈 看
Mom. Look.
晚八点发生一场7.3级地震
The 7.3 earthquake struck just after 8:00 p.m.
突发新闻 印度突发惨剧
国务卿女士伊丽莎白·麦克德已经在印度...
Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord was already in India...
谢天谢地她没事
Thank God she's all right.
我知道
I know.
我该不该庆幸我的护照没能办下来
Is it wrong that I'm glad my passport got held up?
我也很庆幸
No, I'd feel the same way.
很遗憾你要错过婚礼了
I'm sorry you have to miss your wedding.
没事
It's okay.
温会理解的
Win understood.
官方公布的死亡人数已经超过了一千人
of the quake at this hour is over 1,000.
现在肯定已不止这个数
But these are early numbers.
那孩子真的确定他对她不忠吗
The kid's sure he's cheating on her?
不会只是她乱说的吧
That wasn't just something she said?
因为你知道的 在龙舌兰酒的作用下
Because, you know, people do all kinds of crazy things
可能会做出什么疯狂的事情来
under the influence of tequila.
我塞了一堆奶酪三明治给她吃
I stuffed her with grilled cheese,
她头脑很清醒
she made a lot of sense.
所以 我应该告诉国务卿的 对吧
So, I should tell the secretary, right?
你是想告诉你老板她的婚姻里有第三者插足吗
And be the woman who told her boss about the other woman?
这会让你里外不是人
That makes you the other other woman.
这种女人最糟糕了
That's the worst woman of all.
糟糕透顶 连乡村歌♥曲都不会想歌♥颂她
That woman's so bad, she's not even in a country song.
你这么说也帮不到我
Okay, that's not helpful.
明明是你要问的
You asked.
那么 那孩子到底怎么了
So, what happened to the kid?
你把她丢在了酒吧里了吗
Did you leave her in the bar?
没有 我帮她叫了车
No, I put her in a cab.
...即使在最好的时候
...a problem in the poorest rural areas of India,
印度最贫穷的农村地区也存在问题
even in the best of times.
- 她要跟我们视频了 - 好的
- She should be on now. - Oh, oh.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴见到你 国务卿女士
It's good to see you, Madam Secretary.
早上好
Good morning.
你们那边现在是早晨 对吧
It is morning there, right?
我有点搞不清时间了
Sort of lost track of time.
您太忙了
You've been busy.
我们让孩子们先坐飞机回家了
We managed to get the kids on a flight home,
然后就一直忙到刚才
and it's been nonstop since then.
我们在电视上看到您和国际开♥发♥署
Well, we saw you on TV with USAID
以及印度灾难管理局在监督对幸存者的找寻一事
and the India NDMA overseeing the survivor search.
伤亡的规模实在是...
The scale of loss is...
我们还有一堆事要忙
There's still so much to be done.
您和外♥交♥部♥长赛蒙特
Well, the images of you and Foreign Minister Samant
在战地医院抚慰民众的场景是相当鼓舞人心的
at the field hospital in Jundip are very powerful.
崇迪塔不想有一丝懈怠
Chondita's been relentless.
根据您要求的 国防部正在调遣阿富汗的军队
DOD's transferring troops from Afghanistan to aid
参与救援工作
in the relief effort like you asked.
国外灾害救济处和开♥发♥署正在与新德里的大使联♥系♥
And OFDA and USAID are in touch with the Embassy in New Delhi
准备提供更多区域性支援
to provide greater regional support.
很好 很好
Good, good.
如果这事还没着手办成
And if it isn't already done,
就起动华盛顿的RMT工程
activate an RMT in DC.
- 好的 - 还有 马特
- Done. - And, Matt,
国♥务♥院♥的所有通讯内容
all communications from State need
都需要涵盖捐助的信息
to include donation information.
我正在看的这份通讯稿上 什么也没写
I-I'm looking at a press release right here, there's nothing.
这是斯科特负责的
Well, Scott usually handles that.
斯科特很忙 我要你去负责这件事
Well, Scott's busy; I'm asking you to do it.
话说回来 您这次出访还是起到了积极的影响
Well, there is a little silver lining to all of this.
各大新闻头条都报道了你
Every major news outlet has coverage of you
在搬运沙袋 搜寻幸存者
moving sandbags, helping with the survivor search.
从通讯的角度来看
From a communications standpoint,
您的此次出行大获成功
the trip's a huge success.
我并非故意说这是投机取巧
I didn't mean that to sound opportunistic.
那你想怎么样
How did you mean it to sound?
我今晚会去赶飞机
I'm getting on a plane tonight.
在华盛顿工作我会更有效率的
I'll be far more effective in DC.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表