剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
那我不是让印度在面子上过不去了吗
Aren't I just pulling India's pants down?
他们可能不介意把你的过失
They might not care if they can play your mea culpa
不断地拿出来说事
ad nauseam.
那如果他们介意呢
And if they do?
你就一击即中
You take this hit.
反正人们对你的注意足够
You've got people's attention long enough
让你告诉他们印度在美国的援助
to tell them that India is blocking American aid.
他们现在是法庭的陪审团
Now they're in the court of public opinion.
无从选择 只能决定
With no choice but to demand the Hotshots.
至少可以扰乱新一轮的轰炸
At the very least, it'll disrupt the news cycle.
还可以重塑我到赫潘扎工厂的访问
And it re-frames my visit to the Hepanza plant.
反正无伤大雅
Which doesn't hurt.
好的
Okay!
我现在就像在旋转木马上
I'm on the merry-go-round.
我们需要让总统同意
We got to run this by POTUS.
这可是重要的一步
This is a serious swing.
做得好 马特
Good work, Matt.
真的吗
Really. Wow.
那个把你牵连进泄露事件
Oh, and, uh, that factory speech
斯科特写的在工厂里的演讲
that Scott wrote, linking you to the spill.
- 我从来没审查过 别再说了
- I never vetted it... - No, d-d-don't, don't push it.
好 那么把印度CNN
Okay, so, CNN India
和BBC都放在中心和前面
and the BBC are front and center.
我想他们能拍到好的角度
I want them to get a good shot of this apology.
已经安排了
Already done.
对了 还有印度自♥由♥新闻
Oh, and the Hindustan Free Press.
他们在前排吗
They're in the front row?
是的 但他们不是电视媒体
Yes, but they're not TV.
这是私事
Well, it's personal.
- 国务卿女士 - 怎么
- Madam Secretary? - Yeah?
有关我们之前的讨论
Regarding our discussion earlier.
我太不专业了
I was unprofessional.
但我现在处理好了
But I have a handle on it now.
不会再发生
It won't happen again.
很好
Good.
我需要你的魔法拯救马特的演讲
Because I'm going to need your magic to survive Matt's speech.
放心吧
You've got it.
有请国务卿
The Secretary of State.
女士们先生们 感谢光临
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for coming.
今天在此 我要为
I'm here today to take responsibility
污染了恒河
for the severe chemical spill
破坏了美印关系的
that has devastated the Ganges
严重的化工泄露负责
and the United States' relationship with India.
真是个重磅演讲 贝丝
That was a hell of a speech, Bess.
把你自己
Ah, throwing yourself,
印度政♥府♥ 还有赫潘扎公♥司♥都弃下车吗
the Indian government and Hepanza under the bus?
我几乎都要感觉被轧死了
I barely felt the wheels pass over me.
多谢发觉了潜在影响
Thanks for seeing the potential.
你的作用至关重要
Your blessing was crucial.
印度人几乎把推特弄崩溃了
The Indians nearly crashed Twitter,
一直要求德克萨斯热火消防队
demanding the Texas Hotshots.
话题"把牛仔们带给印度人"
#BringTheCowboysToTheIndians.
那是我的媒体秘书的杰作
That would be the work of my press secretary.
那么 他们让热火消防队到了泄露现场 现在呢
So, they let the Hotshots into the spill site. What now?
火情已在控制之下
Fire's under control.
泄露处基本堵住了
The leak's close to being plugged.
最糟的部分遏制住了
The worst is contained.
赛格呢
And Saigal?
他已经把我的致歉
Well, he's already seized on my apology
当做印度强大的证明了
as proof of India's might.
声称这是让我们援助进场的原因
He says that's why he let our aid in.
所以他窃取了我们所有的好点子
So, he's having all our best ideas.
- 泰德呢 - 你一定清楚
- And Ted? - Well, as I'm sure you know,
赫潘扎的股票
Hepanza's stock's been
自泄露后一落千丈
in free fall since the spill.
你的演讲救了他们一命
Your speech snipped the ripcord from their parachute.
董事会召开了紧急会议后
His board called an emergency meeting.
不久泰德就辞职了
Ted resigned shortly after.
他的退任声明承认
In his statement, he admitted
继续当首席执行官
that the optics of staying on as CEO
不会给公♥司♥带来什么好处
didn't look good for the company.
他总能安全脱身
He always lands on his feet.
拉塞尔心花怒放
Russell's over the moon.
除了他的意见
He didn't like me taking
我听其他任何人的他都不高兴
anyone's advice over his.
你的原话 总统先生
Your words, Mr. President.
嗨 这么晚了还醒着
Hey. You're up late.
还跟桑杰发短♥信♥吗
You still texting with Sanjay?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉像是我说的一切正确
It's like I'm saying all the right things.
只是 我回家有舒适的屋子
It's just, I got to come home to my cozy house.
而他还在印度受罪
And he's still suffering in India.
我明白
Well... I get it.
生活不易
It's tough.
说真的 老爸 就这样吗
Seriously, Dad? That's it?
听着 宝贝
Well, look, honey,
有时候灾难发生
sometimes when terrible things happen,
你只要陪伴说安慰的话就够了
it's enough just to be there and to say you're sorry.
我老做噩梦
I'm having nightmares.
因为我回家了
Because I got to come home.
我觉得很愧疚
And that makes me feel guilty.
他跟家人在一起吗
He's with his family?
他们都没事吧
They're all okay?
是的
Yeah.
他也回家了
He's home, too.
怎么了
What?
你发信息说有急事
Your text said it was an emergency.
等等 你是一路跑来这儿吗
Wait, did you run all the way here?
不 不 我只是
No, no, I'm just,
只是身体非常不好
I'm just, I'm extremely out of shape.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
今天 听完那个"我的人生的演讲"
I came home today
我回家了
after the speech of my life
当我知道 除了格斯·托尼之外
and I got super depressed
我没能找其他人谈心事的时候
when I realized the only person
我感到十分沮丧
I had to share it with was Gross Tony.
所以说 你来这儿是因为你讨厌你的室友
So, you're here because you hate your roommate?
我今晚不方便喝酒
I can't get a drink tonight.
我不是来这儿喝酒的
I'm not here for a drink.
我来这儿是因为
I'm here because until today,
我活到现在 用了大半辈子
I've lived my entire life
做的尽是些轻而易举的事
doing things because they're easy.
读书 工作
School, jobs,
泡妞
girls.
但你不同
Not you.
你很顽固
You're opinionated.
坚强 你很敏锐
And strong and you're sharp.
很有韵味
You're so sharp.
简直迷人到让我抓狂
I mean, it scares the crap out of me how sharp you are.
然后 "让我抓狂"导致我
And then that scares the crap out of me,
我经常开你玩笑
which is why I joke.
假装在跟你闹着玩
And I pretend like I'm just messing with you.
说实在话 我想认真地对你
When really, I want to be serious about you.
足够认真
Serious enough
去让一个人向另一个人
to say the most sincere, awkward,
表达最诚挚的 最开不了口的
weird thing one human
最不自在的情感 那就是...
can say to another, which is...
怎么了 我说得太抽象了吗
What's wrong? Is this not working?
我还做了噩梦 梦到这话不奏效
I had a nightmare about this.
温今晚向我求婚了
Win proposed to me tonight.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表