剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
过来吃早餐
Come on, come get some breakfast.
一大早的别打打杀杀的
That's enough carnage for 7:00 A.M.
好 我存个档 等等
All right, let me save it. Hold on.
我帮你存
Uh, oh, I'll save it for you.
爸爸 拜托
Dad... come on.
走 吃早餐
Come on, let's go.
你干吗对我的游戏有那么大意见
Hey, don't act like you got some big problem with my game.
你平时也玩这个 好啦
You play it, too. Okay.
-拜托 -吃早餐去
- Oh, come on! - Breakfast.
揭发伪善之举
The discovery of hypocrisy.
乃反♥革♥命♥分子人生一大愤恨
Bitter moment in any young revolutionary's life.
他说得有道理 在他不吐槽
Well, kid's got a point, but, uh, when he's not telling me
我游戏玩得有多烂的时候
how much I suck at this game, he actually
有时候还是会对我袒露点心声
sometimes tells me something about his life.
好吧
Right.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
很好啊 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
你从伊朗回来以后
'Cause you've been just going nonstop
一直忙得脚不沾地
since you got back from Iran.
我还在倒时差 但没什么大事
Oh, I'm a little jetlagged still, but I'm good.
我很好
I'm fine.
我保证
Promise.
我只是想说 你之前天天宅在家打游戏
I'm just saying, going back to school
这次重回学校
is gonna be a big adjustment
可得好好适应一番了
after lying around here all day, playing video games.
是啊 辍学这事你最有经验了
Yes, yeah, you should know, dropout.
嘴够毒的
Oh, burn!
这回击不错嘛 孺子可教
Good comeback, Padawan.
你知道吧 如果你连续被两所学校开除
You know that if you get kicked out of two schools in a row,
接下来就得去念军校了
you have to go to military school, right?
这是约定成俗的法则
It's, like, the law.
军校什么的根本不在话下
Hey, I could handle military school.
继续吹牛吧你
Yeah, right.
等等 家庭教学怎么样
Okay, wait. What about, uh, home-schooling, pal?
我还是喜欢公立学校
Uh, I'll stick with public school.
想象一下嘛 我们父子俩
Oh, come on. Just think of it. You and me
一起学习各大文学巨著
studying all these great books,
花上数小时争论哲学议题
spending hours having philosophical discussions.
还不如一枪杀了我
Shoot me now.
杰森
Jason.
我说什么了
What did I say?
看你这么喜欢公立学校我就放心了
Well, I'm-I'm glad that you're on board with public school,
因为这学校你是非去不可
because that is where you're going.
别忘了 我们11点得去开入学会议
Oh, we have that-that, uh, orientation meeting at 11 A.M., okay?
我知道 听我说
Yeah, I know. Listen, um,
我取消了上午的一切行程
I cleared my schedule out this morning.
你想休息一下吗 也许我们可以...
You want to take the time off? Maybe we can go...
不行 我得去开会
I can't. I've got meetings.
开完会后
Then I've got
还有更多的会议接踵而来 我得走了
meetings after those meetings, so I got to go.
-再见 宝贝们 -妈妈再见 爱你
- Bye, guys. - Bye, Mom. Love you.
-哪壶不开提哪壶 -什么嘛 爸
- Nice sensitivity, dumb-ass. - What! Dad!
你们俩都别闹了
Okay, cut it out, both of you.
办事员正等着给你做第一场会议的简报
The desk officer is waiting to brief you on your first meeting.
厄瓜多尔
Ecuador?
是的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
马特和黛西有事要跟你谈
And Matt and Daisy are here to have a word with you this morning.
看出来了
Yes, I'm getting that.
国务卿 我们得帮你准备《面对国家》的采访
Ma'am, we need to prep you for Face the Nation.
今天早上没空
Can't this morning.
我有事得去趟儿子的新学校
I got a thing at my son's school.
你是最近发生的一连串事件的中心人物
Well, you've been at the center of everything that's happened.
披露蒙西局长的阴谋
Unearthing Director Munsey's plot,
阻挠伊朗的政♥变♥
thwarting the coup in Iran.
白宫想将你置于最突出的位置
The White House wants you front and center
抚慰民众 让他们安心
to reassure the public that everything is okay.
可以安心吗 还真是第一次听说
Well, is it? News to me.
重点是 如果说这事件中有英雄人物
The point is, ma'am, I mean, if there's a hero in this story,
-那人就是你 -你说什么
- it's you. - What did you just say?
我貌似听到你说
Because what I thought
我是本次事件中的英雄人物
you said is that I'm the hero of this story?
抱歉 国务卿 黛西不是想...
Excuse me, ma'am. Daisy didn't mean to imply...
抱歉 纳丁
Excuse me, Nadine.
让我不明白的是
See, what's confusing
你怎么能说出这样的话
is how you could possibly say something like that,
尤其是你还刚参加了弗莱德·科尔的葬礼
just days after you attended Fred Cole's funeral.
他将自己投入枪林弹雨中
Man who literally threw himself in front of bullets
用身躯为我挡子弹
to save me.
这才是英雄主义的定义
Which is the very definition of heroism.
你敢再在我面前
You come at me with this
说什么迷倒新闻界的鬼话
win-the-cycle crap again,
你就不用来了
it'll be the last time you do.
明白吗
You understand?
-明白 国务卿 -明白
- Yes, ma'am. -
为什么有个护士在等候区
Why is there a nurse in my waiting area?
她是来给你做兰施图尔后的跟进检查
Oh, she's here to follow up on the exam you received at Landstuhl.
你一直延后检查
You kept rescheduling,
所以我就叫里德陆军医院的护士来了
so I had someone from Walter Reed sent over.
我说了等我有空了
I had said I would go
我会去我的医生那检查
to my own doctor when I had the time.
他们需要马上做跟进调查 国务卿
They needed a follow-up ASAP, ma'am.
真的是医嘱
It's literally doctor's orders.
你也来添乱吗 布莱克
Et tu, Blake?
你伤口痊愈得很好 国务卿女士
You're healing well, Madam Secretary.
几天后就能拆线了
Stitches should be ready to come out in a few days.
太好了
Fantastic.
你会感觉到疼痛吗 国务卿
Are you having any pain, ma'am?
没有 完全没有
Nope. None.
那我只需要给你抽个血
Then, um, I just need to draw your blood.
好
'Kay.
我的行程很紧张
I'm on a tight schedule.
希望你不介意我一心二用
I hope you don't mind if I multitask.
美国最大的石油公♥司♥
So, what does the CEO
想让国务卿这样的公务员
of one of America's biggest oil companies want
帮什么忙呢
from a peon like the Secretary of State?
奇普·哈尔丁过来是因为他觉得
Chip Harding is here because he believes
你要为阿什蒙特石油提供给更多便利
you should be doing more to help Ashmont Petroleum
助他们获取厄瓜多尔的石油钻探权
secure drilling rights in Ecuador,
免得落入中国人的手中
as opposed to the Chinese.
但协议涉及的区域
But the proposed
是亚马逊森林中的敏感区域
area of the Amazon is highly sensitive,
所以我们才找来当地的办事员
which is what our desk officer
一起讨论此事
for the region is here to discuss.
你叫劳拉对吧
It's Laura, right?
是的 国务卿
Uh, yes, ma'am.
首先我想说我很荣幸见到您...
Let me first say how thrilled I am to finally meet you in...
本尊
person.
你还好吗 劳拉
You okay there, Laura?
没事 我只是有点...
Yes. Just have a little thing about, um...
晕血
blood. Um...
很抱歉 但我没事
Very sorry, but I'm fine.
一点事也没有
Quite all right.
那我们就开始讨论吧
Why don't we just get right to it, then?
好的 国务卿 正如简报中所说
Yes, ma'am. As you may have read in your briefing book,
厄瓜多尔东部的热带雨林区
the Selva Region of eastern Ecuador
是亚马逊森林中生物最为多样性的区域
is one of the most biodiverse areas of the Amazon,
甚至享誉世界
and indeed the world.
据统计 是数十种
Home to count them...
十种灵长目动物的家园
ten primate species,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表