剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
type of situation.
我本来还暗暗希望
I was kind of hoping
可以不要搞间谍活动了
to do away with the covert ops.
我相信你 国务卿女士
I believe you, Madam Secretary.
但想要那台电脑的可不止你们
But you're not the only party interested in that laptop.
我今天还真是受欢迎啊
Oh, I've been a very popular man today.
伊朗外长
The Iranian Foreign Minister
今天下午就坐在您现在这张椅子上
sat in that very chair this afternoon.
扎何德·贾瓦尼
Zahed Javani?
鉴于萨米拉·玛达维是一名伊朗公民
Since Samila Mahdavi was an Iranian citizen,
没有人会否认贾瓦尼外长更有权要求
anyone could argue that Minister Javani
-得到她的遗物 对吧 -好吧
- has a stronger claim to her possessions, no? - Okay...
你想怎样呢
What do you want?
我国对天然气能源有很大的需求
My country has a great appetite for natural gas.
目前我们最有可能得到...伊朗的帮助
And right now, our closest supply is... Iran.
您真的想要跟伊朗做交易吗
You really want to make a deal with Iran?
你们在叙利亚战争中可是敌对方
You're on opposite sides of the fight in Syria.
我们在利益上是一致的
We're both on the side of profit.
也许我可以向您提供其它选择
Maybe I can offer you an alternative package.
美国的天然气
American gas,
给您打个可观的折扣
at a considerable discount.
我会向科兹卢总统汇报的
I'll take it to President Kozlu.
杰森把普莱斯顿的鼻纵膈打移位了
Jason knocked Preston's septum out of alignment.
他得接受矫正手术
He'll need corrective surgery.
等下 你是说要隆鼻吗
Wait, you mean a nose job?
我只是...我只是想问问清楚
I'm-I'm just clar... I'm just clarifying.
我说的是能让他正常呼吸的手术
I mean surgery so he can breathe.
这样够清楚了吗
Is that enough clarification?
是的 清楚了
Yes, it is.
听着 沃德校长
Look, Dean Ward,
杰森对这件事感到十分抱歉
Jason feels terrible about this.
真的吗 杰森
Do you, Jason?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What?
好吧 好吧 在网上他欺负我
Okay, okay. He bullied me online
然后到了学校他还欺负我
and then he bullied me in school.
那倒是真的
That is true.
那也不能成为打人的理由
Still no excuse for violence.
如你所知 麦考德博士
As you know, Dr. McCord,
我们是教会学校
this is a Quaker school.
我们对于任何形式的暴♥力♥都是零容忍♥的
We have zero tolerance for violence of any kind.
我和我妻子也非常认同这一点
Which my wife and I greatly appreciate.
我们愿意补偿普莱斯顿父母
We'd like to offer to compensate Preston's parents
一切经济损失
for all their expenses.
但杰森该怎么做
But what can Jason do
才能弥补这件事呢
to make this right?
正式向普莱斯顿道歉
A formal apology to Preston.
不可能
No way.
杰森...
Jason...
发自内心的道歉
A heartfelt apology.
不然 他就会被开除
Otherwise, he'll be expelled.
感谢您的安排
Thank you for arranging this.
布莱特·鲍里斯
麻烦您...
Can you...?
今天很辛苦
Rough day?
再辛苦我也能挣下去
I can handle a rough day.
这事 简直就是要把人生吞活剥了
Okey? That, was getting eaten alive.
我是说 关于伊斯坦布尔的事
I mean, the Secretary kept me
国务卿什么都没跟我说
in the dark about Istanbul.
就把我扔那 像送羊入虎口一般
Served me up like chum to piranhas.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
等等 你那奇怪的表情是什么意思
Wait, what's with the weird face?
或许我不该告诉你这件事...
I probably shouldn't tell you this...
但几个月之前
but a couple months ago,
头儿让我给罗素·杰克逊传假信息
the boss had me feed false information to Russell Jackson.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说让我做双重间谍之类的
I mean like a double agent kind of thing.
关于什么事呢
About what?
迪拜
Dubai.
她让我跟他说
She had me tell him
以色列咖啡会那次 她向多利大使
that she mentioned Dubai to Ambassador Dori
提起过迪拜的事
at that Israeli coffee.
迪拜的什么事
What about it?
我不知道
I have no clue.
说实话 这件事搞得我快疯了
And honestly, th-this whole thing has me freaked out.
这事可不妙
This isn't good.
我是说 如果我们头儿在监视
I mean, if our boss is spying
总统的头号♥手下
on the president's chief of staff,
她还会瞒着我们什么事呢
what else could she be hiding?
伊斯坦布尔的间谍行动
Covert ops in Istanbul?
说不定这些事都是相关的
Maybe they're connected.
扎何德
Zahed.
麦考德国务卿
Secretary McCord.
我没想到会在安卡拉遇见你
I did not expect to see you in Ankara.
是没想到 还是不想呢
Didn't expect or, uh, hoped not to?
无论这事结果如何
However this plays out,
请相信我国是把继续两国和平会谈
please know that it is my country's priority
放在第一位的
that our peace talks stay on track.
真的吗
Really?
即使是你们做了这种事之后
After what you've done?
听着 我们关注萨米拉·玛达维
Look, our interest in Samila Mahdavi
是因为她关系到一项特殊调查
is about a specific investigation.
这就是为什么我们想要那台电脑
That's why we want the laptop.
那你们为什么要把她掳走呢
Then why did your people need to grab her?
我们有几个问题想知道
Well, we had a few questions.
为什么
Why?
你知道我不能告诉你那些细节
You know that I cannot tell you those specifics.
我对你们所谓的调查不感兴趣
I'm not asking about your so-called investigation.
你们为什么要绑♥架♥你们自己人呢
Why would you need to kidnap your own asset?
什么
What?
不 她...她不是我们的人
No, she's... she's not one of ours.
你竟然当着我面就撒谎 简直太厉害了
It's amazing how you just lie right to my face.
我...我没撒谎 我...
I-I... I'm not lying, I...
她死了
She's dead.
我们查过她的遗物了
We've been through her things.
你真以为我们发现不了吗
Did you actually think we would not find out?
-她是伊朗情报国安部的人 -没错
- She-she was VEVAK. - Yes.
而且被中情局收买♥♥了
And turned by the CIA.
我们在她德黑兰的公♥寓♥里发现了证据
We found proof in her apartment in Tehran.
还发现她在策划不利于我们的阴谋
And evidence of a plot against us.
再装也没用
It is useless to pretend.
我没有装
I'm not pretending.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
告诉你们总统
Tell your president
我们要终止和平会谈
we are withdrawing from the peace talks.
如果你们就想要战争
If it is war you want,
那我们乐意奉陪
then war is what you're going to get.
伊丽莎白 我的助手说你有要紧事
Elizabeth. My assistant said it's urgent.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚和伊朗外♥交♥部♥长
Just had an interesting meeting
进行了一次有趣的谈话
with the Iranian Foreign Minister.
-贾瓦尼去了安卡拉 -是的
- Javani is in Ankara? - Yeah.
而且他说
And he said
萨米拉·玛达维是中情局的人
that Samila Mahdavi is working for the CIA.
你觉得她可能是受茱莉叶的指使
And you're thinking Juliet could've been running her.
我也是这么想的
That's where I've been going with it.
说这是私自行动
As a rogue asset.
你觉得这可能吗
Is that even possible?
就目前的状况吗
At this point?
我之前就担心过那个问题
That's what I was afraid of.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表