剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
The pipeline report is a thousand-page document.
你得看完吗
You need to read it?
必须的
Of course you do.
那就看完
So read it,
然后签字
then sign off.
你有一天的时间
You got a day.
这比我们给伊朗的时间还少
That's less time than we gave the Iranians.
那你就得抓紧时间了
Sometimes you got to walk and chew gum.
和平宫 奥地利维也纳
多次的
Futile
侵略性的攻击
and aggressive attempt...
所谓的超级大国
...by a so-called superpower
徒劳地想将自己的意愿强加在一个有主♥权♥的国家身上
in its decline to impose its will on a sovereign people.
告诉他 我就想知道行还是不行
Just tell him I want a simple yes or no.
不行
No.
国务卿女士 杰克逊先生要求见您
Madam Secretary, Mr. Jackson is asking to see you.
这么快 他又有关于输油管道的最新进展吗
Already? He wants an update on the pipeline report?
你去告诉他我才看到411页
I... You can tell him this: I'm on page 411 and
这些报告看的我头大 你看过这个吗
I have real problems with it. Have you read this?
没人看过 夫人
Uh, no one has, ma'am.
除了写这个的人
Except the people who wrote it.
那是谁写的
Well, who did write it?
我会为您查出来的
I will find that out for you.
杰克逊先生找你有别的事
Um, Mr. Jackson is calling about something else.
在维也纳的谈话暂停了
The talks in Vienna have adjourned
总统在白宫紧急召见您
and you're wanted right away at the White House.
我不明白
I don't understand.
博林没有提出飞机销♥售♥的提议吗
Bollings didn't make the airplane offer?
他说他尽力了 但是已经太晚了
He said he tried but it was too late.
一提起让我们的监督员踏上他们的领土
They were so outraged by the notion
他们就很生气 他...
of foreign inspectors on the ground, he Nev...
他就不应该
He wasn't supposed
挑那个头 这是在胡萝卜后挑大棒
to lead with that. It's the carrot before the stick.
我只是在转述他的话
I'm just relaying what he said.
总统先生 我对艾伦的
Mr. President, I'm having real questions
工作有很大的意见
about how Allen is doing his job.
有什么问题就去问他
Then ask him the questions
让他直接搞定这些
and get those questions answered.
现在需要你出面去和谈了
These are your peace talks now.
如果什么事都来找我 那要你们干什么
If it all gets kicked back to me, what are you here for?
国务卿不就是干这种事的吗
This is what State does. I want to know
我想知道为什么我今天还不能下达命令
why I don't give the order now. Today.
让赫克马特从地球上消失
Blow Hekmat off the face of the earth.
让伊朗人再没机会摇摆不定
Put an end to the Iranians' equivocation.
总统先生 您这样 这样威胁他们
Sir, you do that... you even threaten to do that...
后果将不堪设想
that's the end of the talks.
我是说 您也许能够阻止他们制♥造♥武器
I mean, sure, you might set back their weapons development
半年 最多一年
six months... maybe a year at most...
这么做只会使他们反抗得更厉害
but you'll have convinced them to go full bore.
他们会在我们发现不了的地方秘密
They'll take their reactors, stockpiles, everything
地做这一切 而我们会完全被蒙在鼓里
underground where we can't detect it, we can't get at it.
届时我们只能投下更大的导弹
When we bomb them with bigger bombs,
一次又一次轰炸他们
again and again and again.
可笑的是 总统先生
And the joke of it, sir...
这正如了那些激进分子的意了
is that this is exactly what the militants want.
我不想听到这些话
This is not what I need from you.
那您想听什么 先生
What do you need, sir?
你来解决这件事
For you to fix this.
我还没有说清楚吗
Have I been unclear about that?
总统先生 这并不公平 她
Sir, in fairness, she, uh,
她已经接管了不少事儿了
she inherited a lot of this,
包括艾伦·博林的烂摊子
including Allen Bollings.
这是马尔什的议程
This was Marsh's agenda.
文森特·马尔什死了
Vincent Marsh is dead.
你什么时候能做好你分内的事
When are you gonna do your job?
有时我觉得如果两个人能够
Sometimes I think it's better when two people can just
- 面对面的谈话就好了 - 我明白
- talk, one-on-one. - I think I understand you,
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
但愿吧
Let's hope so.
我给你传了张照片
I've just sent you a photograph.
扎赫德·贾瓦尼
Zahed Javani.
他是前联♥合♥国♥大使
He's their former UN ambassador.
是的 他刚刚加入了会谈
Yeah. He's just joined the talks.
我听说了
Oh, so I've heard.
对方的意思是 他只是作为旁观者参加的
Their story is he's just there as an observer.
有人说他是利用自己曾经在
There's another story that he used his time
联♥合♥国♥工作过的优势
at the UN well, taking advantage
现在才能正当合法的在
of the fact that it's the one place
美国国土上和美国人谈判
he can legally speak to Americans on American soil.
有谣言说这次会谈结束后 他就会作为
He's rumored after this to be on his way to Tehran
新一任的外♥交♥部♥长前往德黑兰
to be the new foreign minister.
这我也听说了
So I've heard.
这不是我第一次和这伙人打交道
It's not my first time dealing with these people.
我觉得你可以和他谈谈
I think you can talk to him.
怎么谈 面对面
What do you mean? One-on-one?
私下谈 单独的
A take-aside, where the others can't hear.
之后 你可以再提一下我们的提议...
And then, if you repeat our offer...
用飞机零件和监督员换取再次成为这个文明
airplane parts and inspectors for a chance to be a part again
世界的机会
of the civilized world... he might actually
也许他会听进去然后做些什么
be ready to listen and do something.
你凭什么觉得这样能行呢
And what makes you think it will work?
就凭我对他的了解
Oh, based on my read of him.
我挺擅长看人的
I'm pretty good at reading people.
不信去问问
You can ask around.
值得一试
Well, it's worth a try.
祝你好运
Good luck.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
您不是想见写那篇
You wanted to meet with the people
输油管道报导的人吗
who wrote the pipeline report?
没错
Oh. Yeah.
这个我们过后再谈
I think we'll get into that afterwards.
我要表明态度
I want to make it very clear.
出什么事了
Hey, what the hell happened?
-没事
Nothing.
遇到了个抗♥议♥者
A little encounter with a protester.
马特不得已卷入一场辩论
Matt had to engage in a debate.
他开始声称输油管会增加
Look, he started by claiming that the pipeline
向大气中排放的二氧化碳
would add CO2 to the atmosphere,
所以我得去告诉他
so I had to tell him that it's
输油管道的排放量跟我们卡车和游轮的排放量
nothing compared to the trucks and tanker cars we'd need
相比 根本不算什么
if we didn't have the pipeline.
不管怎样 加拿大的石油
And anyway, oil from Canada
有可能支撑美国接下来的
could potentially supply America's energy
- 三十年的能源供给 - 然后他向你身上砸了这些泥
- for the next 30 years. - And then he sludged you?
没 然后他又说了些自己的见解
No, no. He had a few more comments to add.
是的 我向他指出他的T恤上的单词拼写错了
Yeah. Yeah, I pointed out to him that his T-shirt was misspelled.
知道吗? 是"温室效应" 而不是"温似效应"
You know? "Greenhouse gases" doesn't have a double "S"
"室"写错了
It's one "S."
是我的话也会砸你
I might have sludged you for that.
去换衣服吧
Get cleaned up.
她说的没错
She's right.
被指出语法或者拼写上的错误确实挺烦的
Correcting people's grammar and spelling is so annoying.
- 你对卡莉也这样吗 - 你知道吗
- Do you do it to Carly? - You know what?
我和卡莉再也没有关系了
I don't do anything to Carly anymore.
我们分手了
We broke up.
什么时候的事
Since when?
昨天
Yesterday.
不是因为我
Not because of me.
当然不是
Of course not.
- 我们吵架了 - 因为什么
- We had issues. - What kind of issues?
- 我指出她的拼写错误了 - 告诉我
- I corrected her spelling. - Tell me you did not
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表