剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我做不到让每个人都满意
I can't make everybody happy.
总统阁下 通过签署这次的协议
Mr. President, you have made most of Europe very happy
您让欧洲大部分人都很满意
with this agreement.
所以我建议您
Which is why I'm recommending
亲自去一趟布鲁塞尔
that you make the trip to Brussels
当场签署协议
to sign the deal.
现在的时机不太好
It's not the best time.
老实说 时机再好不过了
Actually, it's the perfect time.
庆祝胜利 绕场一圈
It's a victory lap.
-正是现在所急需 -我觉得应该去
- And you need one. - I agree. I think you should go.
如果你出现在布鲁塞尔
You show up in Brussels,
其他国家领导人肯定也会坐不住的
the other world leaders won't be able to stay away.
世界经济局势显然
Makes it clear the world economy is
正处于一个高度紧张的状态
being scrutinized at the highest levels.
而且也又有利于增长我的选票
And the optics will be good for my polling numbers.
我可不会为此道歉
I'm not apologizing for that.
伊朗出了这么多事后...
After everything with Iran...
这是场大胜仗
It's a big win.
你必须让大家看到你
And you need to put yourself in front of it.
谁会带这种
Who would bring in
盐超标 脂肪过量 超级...
this salt-coated, saturated-fat-loaded, super...
我妈妈
My mother.
好吃和美味的零食
delicious and satisfying snack.
带过来我就不用吃了
I bring it here so I won't eat it.
你可以扔掉啊
You could just throw it away.
不行
I can't!
我成天跟那些缺吃少用的国家人♥民♥打交道
I deal with people in starving countries.
我同意我们不该浪费粮食
I agree that it's wrong to throw away food,
但跟这件事有什么关系
but what does that have to do with this?
这算是我们第一场办公室甜蜜小斗嘴吗
Are we having our first cute workplace fight?
不 我们只是在谈话
No, we're just talking.
我觉得算 我觉得我们应该记下这一刻
I think we are. I think we should mark the occasion.
你疯了吗 住手
Are you crazy? Stop it!
-疯什么 我就爱冒险 -有人会进来的
- "Crazy"? I'm a moderate risk taker. - Someone's gonna walk in.
你这是在逗我吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
没事吧
Everything okay?
是我一个玩失踪的朋友
It's my magical disappearing friend.
人人都有个这样的朋友
Everybody has one.
说真的
Seriously.
我们从小就认识
We knew each other as kids.
高中的时候我们俩关系特别好 然后
We were really close friends in high school, and then
他就人间蒸发了
he just became a swooper, you know?
好几年没他的消息 然后他又突然出现
Don't hear from him for ages, then he swoops in and asks,
问道"咱们怎么都不一起玩了"
"Why aren't we hanging out anymore?"
所以他回来了吗
So he's back?
对 就好像什么都没发生过似的
Yeah, As if nothing ever happened.
"来我家一起吃午饭吗 小红毛"
"Want to have lunch with me at my house today, Ginjy?"
"小红毛"
"Ginjy"?
形容生姜色的头发 这...
Ginger head. It...
这是个圈儿内的笑话
It's, like, an inside joke.
他是色盲
He's colorblind.
他 他是个男生了
He's-he's a guy?
是一个玩失踪叫我小红毛的幼稚鬼
An immature swooper guy who calls me Ginjy.
去吧
Go.
跟你朋友吃午饭吧
Go have lunch with your friend.
你来了
You made it!
道尔顿先生 你真不该这样
Mr. Dalton, you really shouldn't.
不好意思 谁都不会来关注总统的儿子
I'm sorry. Nobody cares about the president's kid.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 真的是你 小红毛
Oh, my God, it's you! Ginjy!
等等等等 我的钱包
Wait, wait, wait, my wallet!
拿上你的钱包 谢谢 布莱恩 对不起
Get your wallet. Thank you, Brian. Sorry!
哈里·S·杜鲁门保龄球场
你不应该打得这么差啊
You should be way better at this.
你自己家里都有一个保龄球道呢
I mean, you have a bowling alley inside of your actual house.
我只是暂时住在这里
This is temporary lodgings.
我其实不跟我爸妈住一起 那样太可悲了
I don't actually live with my parents, that'd be pathetic.
你怎么不去读研究生
What happened to grad school?
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
我刚从戒毒所出来
I am straight out of rehab.
太尴尬了
Yeah, awkward.
我还以为我爸爸告诉和你妈妈了 你...
Uh, I thought my dad told your mom, and that you would, uh...
没有
Nope.
你想问吗
You want to ask?
我不想问
I don't want to ask.
-问吧 -不要
- Ask. - I don't.
-问吧 -我不想问
- Ask. - I don't want to ask.
奥施康定[止痛片]
Oxy.
后来那些药越来越贵后
And, yeah, I ended up hitting the streets
我就只能流落街头了 那就是...
after that got too expensive, and I am your...
活脱脱的菲尔医生桥段
basic Dr. Phil episode.
美国著名的心理学家 在电视上帮人解决心理问题
更有料的是我是家里的长子
With the added bonus of being the first son.
令人惊讶的是那些毒贩现在还在用
It's amazing the old baseball cap and sunglasses disguise
旧棒球帽和太阳镜的变装老把戏
actually works on heroin dealers.
还好没被《TMZ》抓到
Managed to avoid TMZ.
美国娱乐八卦网站
你现在没事吧
You're... okay now?
好得不能再好了
I'm killing it.
90天来参加了90场互戒会
90 meetings, 90 days.
我很好 还算走运
I'm good. I'm lucky.
没错
Yes, you are.
正当我认为我的父亲
And just when I thought I had run out
已经对我失望透顶时
of ways to disappoint my father.
别这样 他没有那么觉得
Oh, come on. He doesn't think of you like that.
他知道身为总统的儿子 你也不容易
He knows that it's hard being you.
你真是我梦寐以求的妹妹 小红毛
You are the sister I never had, Ginjy.
中情局的小孩都知道住在满是
Fellow CIA brat who knows what it's like to grow up
秘密和谎言的屋檐下是什么滋味
in a house of secrets and lies.
作为你的名誉妹妹 我觉得是时候
Well, as your honorary sister, I think it's time
该告诉你别以为自己是契诃夫小说里的人物
that I tell you to stop talking like you're in a Chekov play.
那是第12步
That was the 12th step.
承认自己的生活不是俄♥罗♥斯♥狗血连续剧
Acknowledging that you're not in a Russian parlor drama.
我知道我经常这么说
Hey, I know I say this a lot,
但是我...我希望我们能多聚聚
but I-I... I wish that we did this more.
我们能和以前一样 不过咱们俩更睿智
You know? We could be like we used to be, only smarter
也更养眼了
and better-looking.
我可比你领先了不知道多少
I'm way ahead of you there.
所以...
So...
不 不
No! No!
史密斯森协会
多放点心了 先生们
Extra care here, gentlemen.
咱们来把这些尤物完好无损地
Let's get these beauties home to Greece
送它们的故乡希腊吧
with all their fingers and toes.
虽然可能已经缺胳膊少腿了
The ones they still have anyway.
接下来就交给我们吧
We'll take them from here.
什么
Excuse me?
这些雕塑都交给我吧
I'm taking these statues.
我没有接到授权把这些雕像移交给别人
I have no authorization to release these to anyone.
现在就接到了
Now you do.
你看过《追讨者》吗
You see Repo Man?
法♥院♥的命令 由我收回这些雕像
That's a court order giving me permission to repossess
以抵押希腊政♥府♥所欠债务
the statues to pay a debt owed by the Greek government.
随便你打给谁
Call whoever you want.
这些东西是我的了
They're mine now.
"夜色之下 全球M7对冲基金会老板
"Under cover of darkness, Global M-7 Hedge Fund owner
"马♥克♥思♥·奎恩放开手脚
"Max Quinn pulled off the most audacious
"取得了有史以来最为昂贵的回购
"and expensive repo of all time,
希腊天价雕塑 《斯巴达之民♥主♥》"
seizing Greece's priceless Spartan Figures of Democracy."
他就这么拿走了
Man, he just took them!
连枪都不用
He didn't even have a gun.
他根本用不到枪 他有法♥院♥命令
He didn't need a gun. He had a court order.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表