剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
你如果不投降 我们就把你逼出水面
You don't surrender, we force you to surface.
这里是柯克兰号♥
This is the Kirkland.
我们就在目标正上方
We are directly above the target.
即将投放深水炸♥弹♥
We are about to drop depth charges.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
原地待命
Standing by.
有情况
There's something happening.
发现鱼雷
Fish in the water.
目标发射了水雷
Target has launched a torpedo.
启动反击...
Initiating counter measure...
我们被击中了
We are hit.
无信♥号♥♥
重复 柯克兰号♥被击中
Repeat, the Kirkland has been hit.
总统先生 我们与柯克兰号♥失去联♥系♥了
Sir, we've lost communication with the Kirkland.
航母大队已与柯克兰号♥
Carrier Strike Group has re-established contact
重新联♥系♥上了
with the Kirkland.
伤亡情况
Damage assessment?
有人员受伤 目前无人丧生
Injuries. So far, no fatalities.
根据救护直升机上的画面
We have a visual from a medi-chopper.
柯克兰号♥仍处于低功率状态 驶向港口
Ship is still under power, headed for port.
北美防空联合司令部报告
NORAD reports a squadron
一架俄♥国♥35战机中队刚刚低空飞行时
of Russian mig-35s just performed a flyover.
看到柯克兰号♥遭到袭击
Saw the Kirkland take the hit.
该死
Damn it.
总统先生 北美司令部
Mr. President, I've got Northcom
和美国太平洋舰队副舰长
and the Commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet
请求立即批准进行战斗
requesting immediate authority to engage.
我们刚刚收到一封俄♥罗♥斯♥的公报
We just got a communique from the Russians.
他们的船只是正当防卫
Their vessel was defending itself,
如果接下来遭到任何袭击
and any further attack will be met
他们将"奋力反击"
with quote, "overwhelming retaliatory force".
完全不考虑事件的来龙去脉
Without getting into specifics.
他们是在虚张声势 总统先生
Call their bluff, sir.
他们是过错的一方
They're entirely in the wrong.
他们是引起战争的一方
And they're guilty of an act of war.
恕我直言
Well, all due respect,
我们还不能盖棺定论
we don't know who's guilty of what.
总统先生 我的意思是
I'm just saying, Mr. President,
在我们宣战之前 我们要
before we declare war, let's determine
先弄清楚敌人是谁
exactly who we're going to war with.
万一那艘潜水艇不离开
What if that sub hasn't moved
是因为它没法离开呢
because it's incapable of moving?
万一是因为技术故障呢
What if something went wrong?
那艘潜水艇可能不是在执行任务
That sub isn't doing what it's supposed to.
船长和船员可能是在私自行动
The captain and crew could be operating without orders,
没有遵从政♥府♥和俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的命令
off the chain of command of the Kremlin and his president.
无所谓 总统先生 行为构成威胁我们就得反击
What does it matter? We respond to actions,
无论他们的用意是什么
Mr. President, not intentions.
我们不能允许美国人♥民♥的生命遭到威胁
We do not let an attack on American lives go unanswered!
我们也不能因为一个错误就开战
And we don't go to war over a mistake!
出去说
Outside.
我们应该相信奥斯特罗夫失去了雅尔塔号♥
We should believe that Ostrov lost control of the Yalta
的控制权 就因为你丈夫懂宗教
because your husband knows religion,
看见奥斯特罗夫向圣诞老人许愿了
and he saw Ostrov ask Santa for a wish?
事实上 国务卿的丈夫已经证明了
Actually, the Secretary's husband has shown
他不但是一位宗教学家
he can be a pretty effective operative
偶尔也能成为优秀的特工
on occasion, as well as a religious scholar.
如果我相信你的理论
Well, what if I trust your analysis?
奥斯特罗夫怕了
Say Ostrov is scared,
他毫无头绪地在作战
that he's operating in the blind,
和我们一样
like we all are here.
然后怎么样
Then what?
然后我们不要逼迫他
Then we don't push him to the brink.
进一步了解后再行动
Not until we know more.
我们多等一秒 那些战舰就更近一些
Every second we wait lets those battleships get closer.
潜水艇也可能再发射一颗导弹
Or lets the sub fire another missile --
或者发六颗 全是核导弹
or six of them, all of them nukes.
如果我们用导弹袭击他们
And if we hit it with one of ours,
会因此地面一万米内遭到核污染
it's got a 10k reactor on board.
我们可能会引发放射性海啸...
We risk sending a radioactive tsunami down the channel...
要比福岛事件还严重 我明白 贝丝
That'll make Fukushima a fond memory -- I get it, Bess.
那你有什么提议
So what do you propose?
我们必须最后一搏
We have to take one last chance,
试着和潜水艇联♥系♥
and try and talk to that submarine.
直接对话 不让莫斯科知道
Directly and without Moscow knowing.
一定会有办法
There has to be a way.
我们派出一艘无人驾驶的潜水艇
That's the unmanned submersible.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥船员看到了
If the Russian crew gets a visual,
他们会知道这艘潜水艇没有袭击能力
they'll know it's harmless, incapable of attack.
我们在敲击他们的船身
We're tapping on their hull.
我们在使用伸缩杆传达信息
We're using the retractable arm to tap out a message.
摩斯密♥码♥
Morse code.
方法很旧 但管用
Old school, but it works.
我们在要求他们说明名字和任务
We're asking them to state their name, mission,
同意与我们面对面交流
allow us on board.
他们正在回应
That's them answering.
有情况
There's activity.
一个鱼雷发射管开启 冲水
One of her torpedo tubes is opening, flooding...
他们要发射了
She's gonna fire.
不 是他们的求救浮标
No, it's her distress buoy.
他们在求救
They're asking for help.
斯蒂芬
Stephanie!
你和哈里森·道尔顿在约会吗
Are you and Harrison Dalton dating?
他吻技好吗
Is he a good kisser?
你和哈里森·道尔顿在约会吗
Are you and Harrison Dalton dating?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 只是不习惯被偷袭
Yeah, I'm just not used to being ambushed.
网上也有很多你的消息
Yeah, you have a lot of pings.
你引起了很多不必要的关注
You're getting some serious unwanted attention.
是啊 他们守在我家门外
Yeah, they were outside my house.
在街上也有
And then on the street.
太烦人了
It's crazy.
好了 不用担心
All right, don't worry about it.
你和哈里森只是卡戴珊姐妹以外的
You and Harrison are just filling bandwidth
小八卦而已
between Kardashians.
很快就会过去的
It's gonna blow over soon.
这些都不重要
And none of this matters.
听我说 重要的是我们的工作
Listen to me -- what matters is our work.
小♥额♥贷♥款♥ 才是重要的
The microloans program -- that's what matters.
对了 关于这个
Yeah, about that.
你不是要放弃 对吧
Hey, you're not quitting, are you?
你是要放弃
Oh, you're quitting this.
放弃我们
Us.
两件事我都要放弃...
Both, I'm quitting...
两个我都得辞
I'm quitting both.
如果让他们发现
Look, once they figure out
哈里森不是我男朋友
that I'm not dating Harrison,
他们肯定会查出我男友到底是谁
they're going to figure out who I am dating.
那又怎样
So what?
你就要为一个实习生
You really want to throw away
毁掉前途吗
your whole career on some intern?
听着 我知道我总在唠叨这事
Hey, listen to me, I know I've harped on this a lot,
但是我应付得来的 好吗
but I-I have been around, okay?
我自己处理就好 你不用担心
Just let me... let me worry about that.
好吧 那这么说吧
Look, okay, you know what?
你太老了
You're too old.
你太老 我们没法在一起的
You're too old, and it's not gonna work.
这么说行吗
Is that what you need to hear?
好吧
Uh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
和你一起工作真的很愉快
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表