剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
No, I don't... I don't think it's broken.
不 我觉得应该没有骨折
Wasn't my fault. I mean, I can move it and stuff.
不是我的错 我脚还能动
Okay. Okay, Blake's the only one
好吧 只有布莱克
who wants to go to the emergency room.
想带我去急诊室
Well, I think it's a good idea.
我觉得那是个好主意
Fine.
好吧
I'll go if it makes you happy,
要能让你高兴我就去吧
but I don't need my mommy.
但我不需要妈妈陪
Thank you for clarifying that.
感谢你说得这么清楚
Can I talk to Blake again, please?
能让我再跟布莱克说两句吗
Yup.
喂
Listen, I think that you should take him,
我觉得你应该带他去医院
and just call us if it's anything more
如果不只是扭伤
than a little sprain, okay? Will do.
就给我们个电♥话♥ 没问题
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢
So, Jason swears it's not broken,
杰森发誓说没有骨折
and he really doesn't want us to come home.
他也非常不希望咱们回家
Then he's fine.
那他就没事
You know what, maybe we should just call Stevie
也许我们应该打电♥话♥给斯蒂芬
and have her go and check on him.
让她回家看看他
I don't think we should ruin her weekend.
我觉得我们不该毁了她的周末
We talked about this.
我们谈过的
Her spending time with her college friends
让她跟大学里的朋友多多相处
might encourage her to go back to school. Yeah.
也许可以鼓励她重回学校 是
I don't want to jeopardize that.
我可不想毁了这点
You think maybe we could revisit that logic?
你觉得我们能重新回顾一下那个逻辑吗
What logic?
什么逻辑
That she deserves a fun weekend with her college friends
什么她理应在周末跟大学朋友多玩玩
so that she might be reminded
好让她意识到
that it's a good idea to go back and finish her education.
回学校去完成学业可能是个好主意
We both agreed that might help.
我们不是都认为这可能有帮助吗
But why are we tiptoeing around it?
可我们干嘛要小心翼翼的呢
Why don't we just demand that she take responsibility
为什么我们不能直接要求她负起责任
and finish what she started?
完成自己起头的事呢
Because that will send her in the opposite direction.
因为那样会让她走上完全相反的路
We... do you really want to re litigate this?
我们... 你真的想重新争一遍这个吗
I'm just saying...
我只是说...
we're giving her an awfully wide berth
我们给了她过多的自♥由♥
to work out her issues. Okay.
让她解决问题 嗯
Don't you think maybe it's time
你不觉得也许是时候
that you worked out this thing with Stevie?
解决一下你和斯蒂芬之间的问题吗
I'm not the one with the thing.
这事跟我可没关系
I have no thing.
这里没我的事
I don't feel... She finds it really difficult
我不觉得... 她觉得很难
to approach you.
接近你
Especially after what you told her.
尤其是你跟她说过那些话之后
Right, that I'm a torturer.
对 我是个虐待者
Not my words.
那不是我说的
I explained that it was a complicated situation,
我解释过了 那情况很复杂
and I owned my part in it.
我承认我在其中的责任
Maybe you can help her process it.
也许你可以帮她慢慢接受这事实
Oh, so now you're on her side?
所以你现在跟她站一边了吗
There's no s...
没什么哪...
It's not a competition.
这又不是比赛
Well, then, why do I feel like it is?
那为什么我觉得是呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe this is just not the time to talk about it.
也许现在不是谈这个的时候
Okay.
好吧
You're right.
你说得对
We'll pencil in a better time.
我会预定个更好的时间
Cause that happens. Oh, come... okay... baby...
这样能行 好了 好了 亲爱的 '
Look, look, you're upset about Jason.
你因为杰森的事很烦心
Yes. Yes, and and you're worried about being away from home.
是的 还因为离家而担忧
And maybe feel a little guilty.
也许还有点愧疚感
I I get it.
我明白
I just don't want to fight.
我不想吵架
I want this weekend to be great.
我希望这个周末可以很完美
I know, it's it's not the right time to fight.
我知道 现在不是吵架的时候
Okay. Come on. Not the time.
好了 来吧 现在不合适
Let's go see a raucous masterpiece.
我们去看一场喧闹的喜剧杰作
We'll fight later. Okay. Yes.
架可以以后吵 行 好
Ambassador Lopez claims Ochoa is now missing,
洛佩斯大使声称奥查亚失踪了
that he's been broken out of jail.
他被人从监狱里劫走了
The cartels?
贩毒集团劫的吗
Or is that just political double talk
还是说这话只是政♥治♥性的含糊其辞
for the extradition is off?
表明引渡被取消了
Wait.
稍等
Blake is at the emergency room with Jason McCord
"布莱克正跟杰森·麦考德在急诊室"
who has injured his ankle."
杰森伤了脚踝"
Wh Which hospital?
哪...哪家医院
MedStar Georgetown University.
乔治城大学医院
My god, if the media gets a hold of this,
天哪 如果让媒体知道了这事
they'll have a field day.
可就要庆祝大丰收了
Secretary of State's kid injured
"国务卿的孩子受伤"
while she parties in New York."
而她却在纽约狂欢"
Yeah, you better get down there.
你最好过去一趟
I think Blake's a little rattled.
我觉得布莱克有点慌了
His message has a typo.
他的信息有拼写错误
I liked it.
我挺喜欢这演出
I mean, I have no idea what it means,
虽然不懂那究竟是什么意思
but I liked it.
但我喜欢
People living in trash cans.
住在垃圾箱里的人
That is a metaphor for something.
那一定是某种隐喻
The banality of life. Right.
象征陈腐的生活 没错
Which wouldn't seem like it's funny,
看上去不是很滑稽
but it was.
但其实很滑稽
Nothing funnier than unhappiness."
"没什么比不幸更滑稽的了""
Beckett believed that.
贝克特是这么认为的
Well, he must have been a real kick to live with.
跟他一起生活一定很闹心
This this is not
这 这可不是
the quaint French bistro I remember.
我记忆中古雅的法国餐厅
Well, they remodeled.
他们装♥修♥过
It's a little more extreme than it seemed on the Web site.
可是在网上没看出变化有这么大
Yeah.
可不是吗
Deputy Cushing agrees...
副国务卿库欣也认为
we need more information before we can make any decisions.
做任何决定之前 我们需要更多信息
Well, Ambassador Lopez was telling the truth...
洛佩斯大使说的是实话
Ochoa was busted out of jail.
奥查亚是被人劫走的
But the cartel isn't responsible.
但不是贩毒集团干的
Who is?
那是谁
Texas.
德克萨斯州
Friend of mine sent this link
有个朋友发了这个链接给我
posted by some Texas militia.
是某德州民兵组织发布的
We, the citizens of the Republic of Texas,
我们 德克萨斯共和国的公民
have taken Carlos Ochoa into custody
已将卡洛斯·奥查亚收监
so that he can face justice in Texas
此后他将为他杀害州警罗杰·班克斯一案
for the murder of State Trooper Roger Banks.
在德克萨斯州受到法律制裁
Looks like the Governor's oratory got someone fired up.
看来州长的演讲是点燃了某些人
So much for extradition.
引渡的事没商量了
The U.S. just violated Mexico's sovereignty.
美国刚刚侵犯了墨西哥的主♥权♥
Okay, look, I know that I should drop it,
我知道应该放下
but I can't drop it.
但我放不下
I just think that if we clear the air
我只是觉得如果我们能谈清楚
with the stuff about Stevie,
斯蒂芬的问题
then then we can have a nice dinner... I so don't think
就可以好好吃个晚饭 我...
we should do that. But the thing is, you treat her like
我可不认同 但问题是
she has these delicate sensibilities. I I treat her?
你待她就好像她有多脆弱 我待她
Yes. Is this about how I...?
对 这跟我...
And meanwhile, she's justified in passing full judgment on my life?
同时 她还有权批判我的生活是吗
What 20 year old girl isn't judgmental about their mother?
哪个二十岁的女儿不批判母亲的一切
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表