剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
鄂霍次克海
北太平洋
俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇
KC-601 雅尔塔
新命令
但这意味着...
这不容我们质疑
这是莫斯科总参谋部的指令
最高权限
美国[俄语]
-护照呢 -带了
- Passport? - Check.
等等
Wait.
好的 带了
Oh. Okay, check.
演讲笔记
Lecture notes.
什么
What?
演讲笔记呢
Lecture notes?
对了 这里
Oh, uh, yeah. Got it. Okay.
我给你买♥♥的那件
What about that big, ugly parka
又大又丑的保暖大衣呢 带吗
that I bought you that's so warm? You gonna take it?
知道了 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我来了 我准备好了
Yes. Got it. Russian, here I come. I'm all set.
听着 不要用你平常的手♥机♥
Listen, I want you to take this cell phone
带上这个
instead of your regular one.
怎么了 为什么 套餐更加优♥惠♥还是...
What? Why? Better calling plan or...?
这个线路更安全
It's a more secure line.
这次访问并没有什么机密
You know, there's nothing covert about this visit.
这只是对一群根本不认识的军官
I'm just lecturing about fundamentalism
进行一场关于原教旨主义的演讲
to a bunch of colonels named Boris.
首先 这不仅是一场演讲
First of all, it's not just a lecture.
正是这种军事上的交流
These military-to-military exchanges
才能帮助我们维系和平 这很重要
help keep the peace. It's a big deal.
我又觉得自己还是挺特别的了 谢谢
I feel special again. Thanks.
你以为谁都能
You think just anyone
被请去干这种事吗
gets invited to these things,
而且还是外♥交♥部♥长高列夫
especially at the personal behest
特别指定的
of Foreign Minister Gorev?
我估计他忘了以前我没给他女儿打"A"
Guess he forgot that I once refused to give his daughter an "A."
为了世界和平
Do the world a favor:
别跟他提这件事
don't remind him of that.
这是条加密的线路
Now, that is a secure line
所以咱们的谈话
so that we can, you know,
可以不被任何军方人员监听
talk without any Borises listening in.
只是为了防止那些漫长的冬夜
Just in case you have trouble staying warm
让你难以忍♥受
on those long winter nights.
我才没有睡着
I was not sleeping.
-你睡着了 -我是在冥想
- Yes, you were. - I was meditating.
才没有呢 你都打呼了...
You were not; you were snoring in the middle of...
才没有
I was not.
-真的 -是吗
- Yes. - Was I?
真的
Yes.
但你觉得这样很性感吧
But you find that incredibly sexy though, right?
打呼噜啊
Snoring.
得了吧 又不是因为我年纪大了
Come on, it's not an old thing.
是电影太无聊了
It was a, it was a boring movie.
真的 我可是紧跟潮流的
Come on, I'm so with it.
我很 你看
I'm so... Look, come on.
看看我手♥机♥
Look at my phone.
瞧瞧我这里有
Look at all the applications
多少应用和养生软件
and life hacks... I have on here.
怎么了
What?
让我看看
Let me see.
天呐 你从哪搞到的
Oh, my God, where'd you get that?
我装了个提醒软件
I have an alert app that dings me
每次你的名字或照片出现在网上时都会推送
every time your name or photo shows up on the Internet.
看见没 紧跟潮流
See? With it.
什么
What?
不 办公室里每个人我都设了提醒
Well, no, I have it for everyone in the office.
我得确保他们别闹出什么不恰当的新闻
I have to make sure they're not making the wrong kind of news.
等等 这照片这么会在这
Wait, how did this get here?
是谁发的
Well, who posted it?
艾莉森
Alison!
艾莉森 这是她的账号♥
Alison, it's her account.
天呐 我要杀了她
God, I'm gonna kill her.
而那位是...是哈里森吧
And that-that's... that's, that's Harrison, right?
就是...总统的儿子
The, uh, president's son?
看着他做了这么多错误的选择
Sort of breaks your heart to see him
肯定让你为他心痛
before all the bad choices.
高中蜜侣 今日秘侣
我没觉得有什么大不了的
I don't see what the big deal is.
他是总统的儿子 艾莉
He's the president's son, Ali!
这种事就是大事
That kind of makes it a big deal.
再说他现在真的很需要私人空间
Plus, he really needs privacy right now.
什么意思
What does that mean?
别管什么意思
Don't worry about what it means.
把照片撤下来就好
Just take the picture down.
等等 你这么抓狂是因为
Wait, are you freaking out because there actually
你和哈里森之间真的有什么吗
is something going on between you and Harrison?
不 不 我跟你说了我跟他交往过三个礼拜
No, no, look, I already told you we dated for, like, three weeks
那时候我跟你现在差不多大
when I was your age, okay?
我们只是朋友
We are just friends.
但是让他觉得能信任我
But it is really important to me
这对我来说很重要
that he feels like I am someone that he can trust.
你俩能更明显一点吗
Please be more mysterious.
我不想让他看到这个以后
Look, I don't want him looking at this
觉得我是在到处宣扬
and thinking that I'm going around telling people
说我要成为"半个斯里恋"
that I'm "One half of Starrison."
国民绯闻
而且是不好看的那一半
And according to this, not the cute half.
姑娘们 我要走了
Girls, I'm leaving.
来道个别[俄语]吧
Come say do svidan'ya.
咱们去道别吧
Let's go say do svidan'ya.
早上好
Morning, all.
早上好
Morning.
纳丁跟我说今天计划排得满满的
Nadine tells me I have a very full schedule today.
是的 首先来看看阿♥拉♥斯加海岸线一带
Uh, yes, we're starting with the Russian war games
俄♥罗♥斯♥开展的战争过家家
off the Alaskan coast.
他们今早开始的
They began this morning.
派出了近五十种不同的飞机和船只
A flotilla of some 50 different vessels and aircraft.
这还算在他们的权力范围之内
They're technically within their rights.
他们的演习和导弹试发射
The maneuvers and test firings are taking place
都是在公海和美国领空之外进行的
on international waters and outside American airspace.
还是很接近我们的北部边界 非常挑衅
Still insultingly close to our northern borders.
但这本来就在我们预料之中吧
But we were expecting something like this, right?
北约那事以后
After the NATO thing?
没错 我们向拉脱维亚
Yes, it's believed to be a response
派遣北约快速反应突击部队后 这种表现
to our announced deployment of the NATO Rapid Response
是意料之中的事
Strike Force in Latvia.
那也是我们对俄♥罗♥斯♥干扰其周边国家
Which was our response to Russia's meddling
内务的回应
in its neighbor's affairs.
最近一次是摩尔多瓦
Moldova being the most recent example.
国务卿 白宫希望我们提交
White House expects us to send
一份行动方针 对其外交政策的抗♥议♥
a demarche, ma'am, a diplomatic cable in protest.
向拉脱维亚派遣紧急部队是正确的决定
The NATO force in Latvia was the right call.
只是奥斯特罗夫决意再度挑起冷战
I'm just annoyed that Ostrov is so determined
而不是想办法
to refight the Cold War,
搞好自家经济让我很烦
instead of fixing his crappy economy.
别把这段写到抗♥议♥文书里
Don't, uh, put that in the protest thingy.
-说到冷战 -国务卿
- Speaking of the Cold War, - Ma'am?
今天有一场为
there's a ceremony today
以斯拉·莱尔·赫尔辛格举办的宴会
for Ezra Lyle Helsinger,
外事部门最为年长的官员
the department's oldest foreign service office.
他今天退休 已经工作60年了
He's retiring today, after 60 years of service.
60年
Wow, 60 years.
真是不错
Good for him.
抱歉 国务卿
I'm sorry, Ma'am?
战情室要你过去
You're needed in the Situation Room.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表