剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
您的名字不在预约名单中
Are you here to meet someone?
你是来见什麽人的吗
I sure am. You.
我是来见你的
Uh... I've been trying to get
额 我给你母亲
your mother on the phone,
打过电♥话♥
but that Nadine is quite the gatekeeper.
但是那个叫纳丁的 门把的真紧啊
I'm not so sure what I...
我不知道我能...
If you could mention to your mother
如果你能转告你母亲
how strongly the people of Texas feel
德克萨斯州的人们非常感动
that we not return that poor little girl to China,
没有遣返那个可怜的中国女孩
I sure would appreciate it.
我会非常感激
Bye now.
再见
This is completely generic.
我不接受这个
It's as if you never met the man.
你表现的好像根本不认识这人似的
Secretary McCord has never met him.
国务卿麦克德确实不认识这人
She has to give the speech.
但她却得为他做演讲
That'll be so comforting to his family. I forgot to tell you.
他的家人会很欣慰 我忘了告诉你
The secretary needs to postpone again.
国务卿说这事儿得再推推
What?
什麽
With a clock on the treaty negotiations,
谈判这边更紧急
her plate's just too full right now.
她排不出时间来
To take 15 minutes and pay tribute
你是说要花十五分钟
to the man who had the job
向一个夺了她工作的人
before her? The man who died serving his country?
致敬吗 他是为国家做了什麽贡献吗
You know what you should put in those remarks, Matt?
你知道这些话应该对谁说吗 马特
Wherever he went, he had me arrange to have
不管他去哪 他已经让我著手
a hundred soccer balls shipped there.
准备好了一百个足球
We'd be driving through a town,
我们会开车经过一个城镇
and he'd see kids by the side of the road,
他会看到站在路边的孩子
stop the convoy and hand out a soccer ball.
然后他会停下来 把足球分发给他们
Kids who grew up in poverty and war torn areas suddenly
生活在贫困之中并且饱受战争蹂躏的孩子们
were smiling.
就会露出笑容
He told the journalists not to write about it
他让记者们不要谈及此事
because he didn't want the attention.
因为他不想因此而受到关注
He said this job wasn't about him.
他说这不是他的工作
Well, you know what?
但你们知道吗
Now it is about him.
现在他已经和此事紧密相连的
And we need to stop putting it off
我们不能再敷衍了事了
and take the time and say thank you.
必须重视起来 要大声地说感谢
You're right. We do.
你说得没错 我们就要这样做
I want to give the unveiling the attention it deserves.
我要向公众揭露真♥相♥
Which is why I'm asking to reschedule it.
为此我让人重新安排了时间
I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't do that.
对不起 夫人 我不能这麽做
How long did you work for him?
你为他工作多久了
Since he was a senator.
从他还是个参议员开始
I was fresh out of law school with no experience.
我那时还是个刚从法学院毕业 没有经验的无名小卒
He liked to do that.
他就喜欢做那种事
Bet on the dark horse.
把赌注都压在所谓的"黑♥马♥"身上
He sounds like an amazing man.
听起来他是个很不错的人
I know this is hard.
我知道这很艰难
You're all still grieving.
尤其是对处于悲伤中的你来说
But I got to push this thing.
但我必须得著手处理这件事
I don't want it to be something that we just get through.
我不想让它变成阻碍我们共度难关的绊脚石
Call Mrs. Marsh.
打电♥话♥通知马尔什
I can't.
我做不到
It's inappropriate.
这不合适
You must have heard talk.
你之前一定听到我们的谈话了
Vincent was right.
文森特是对的
He said no one suspected.
他说没人会怀疑
He said they were all too preoccupied
因为他们都过于专注于
with their own careers.
自己的事业了
Even his wife.
即使是他的妻子
So, you and Marsh were...
所以 你和马尔什就...
Mm hmm.
没错
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know how all this sounds.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
It sounds like your heart is broken.
我听到的 是你心痛的声音
Don't. It's not finished yet.
还没完成好呢
Daisy, will you, uh, call Secretary Marsh's widow
戴茜 你能打电♥话♥给马尔什国务卿的妻子
and apologize for rescheduling again?
对重新安排时间这事向她道歉吗
Will do.
马上办
Just heard from the White House.
白宫方面刚来电♥话♥
ODNI killed our Chinese spy idea.
ODNI否决了我们派遣中国间谍的决策
Okay. We have no plan B?
知道了 我们有备用计画吗
Wait. So, we don't have any leverage
等等 所以说 我们没有办法
to get China to sign the treaty?
来让中方签署协定了吗
Well, other than sending Xinpei back...
除非把傅欣佩送回去...
Madam Secretary? What is it?
国务卿夫人 怎麽了
DNA results.
DNA检验结果出来了
Oh, no. I was so sure she was a match.
这麽快 她不会正好匹配成功了吧
No, she is.
是的
The preliminary results are a 97% match.
初步结果显示有97%的匹配率
Oh.
噢
That's incredible! The fact that
真难以置信
now she has a blood relative
现在她有个
who's an American citizen.
美国公民血亲了
It is incredible.
确实难以置信
Unfortunately, it doesn't change my decision.
遗憾的是 我的决定不会变
Wait. But it has to.
等等 你得变
I'm denying asylum. What?
我拒绝庇护 什麽
She's making up the story about political persecution.
她这个政♥治♥迫♥害♥的故事是编造的
But she said that China was...
但是她说中国...
My guess is, her mother put her up to it.
我猜是她母亲指使她做的
She has reason to be angry with China.
这位母亲有理由对中国不满
They made her give up one of her children.
中国迫使她遗弃了自己的孩子
Xinpei has been treated well by her government.
但中国政♥府♥给了傅欣佩妥善的待遇
And they assure me they will continue to do so.
他们也承诺会继续下去
But her Internet postings have been very
但她在网上清楚的
clear about what she... Started three months ago
陈述了她所遭受的... 都是她来美国之前三个月
before she came to America.
才开始的
Looks like she was building a case.
看起来她在编造事实
And frankly, the case just isn't there.
坦白讲 这事实是虚构的
And this has nothing to do with finding out
这跟我们没有应对钓♥鱼♥岛♥谈判
we have no plan B on the Henkashu talks?
的候备方案真的没关联吗
I refuse to link that little girl's fate
我拒绝把这小姑娘的命运
to the fate of those talks.
和谈判联繫起来
But they are linked. You know they are.
但确实有联繫 你知道的
And pretending... Daisy...
假装... 戴茜
Look, I'm the one who has to stand
听著 我要向媒体
in front of the press and assure them
公开保证
that Xinpei isn't being used as a political football
傅欣佩不是用来签署协定
to get the treaty signed.
的政♥治♥手段
I'd like to be telling the truth.
我要实话实说
Were you in the habit
你总是要质疑
of questioning Secretary Marsh's ethics? He...
马尔什部长的道德吗 他...
He never made me feel like I had to.
他从未让我质疑
Reach out to Xinpei's mother in China,
电♥话♥联繫傅欣佩在中国的母亲
and get Xinpei on the phone.
同时打给傅欣佩
I want them both on the line
我要向她们解释为什麽拒绝庇护
when I explain why I am denying asylum.
我希望她们同时线上
Am I a monster?
我是冷血怪兽吗
I need you to be honest.
实话跟我说
Well, sometimes you have kind of a
有时候一大早
zombie thing going on in the morning.
你是有点儿行尸走肉
Come on, I'm serious.
得了吧 说真的
My staff thinks I don't have any feelings.
我手下觉得我没任何感情
A woman left a baby outside at an orphanage, and a half
一个女人把自己的孩子遗弃到了孤儿院
a world away that baby is reunited with her sister?
但这孩子和隔了半个地球的姐妹能重聚
And it's it's miraculous, and I'm thrilled for them,
真是个奇迹 我很为她们激动
and sad that they missed 11 years together.
也为她们失散了十一年感到遗憾
And I'm angry at the government that forced them apart.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表