剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
谁不让
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们怎么和你联♥系♥的
Then how did they communicate with you?
电♥话♥
Phone.
我接到一通电♥话♥
I get this call
说如果我不听话 我的孩子就有危险
saying my kid's life's in danger I don't do exactly as they say.
他们还给我发了封邮件
And they send me an e-mail
里面有个视频链接
with a live video link
拍的是我女儿在学前班的操场上
of my daughter in her preschool playground
额头上还有狙♥击♥枪♥的红外瞄准点
with one of those laser red target dots on her forehead.
我才四岁大的女儿
My four-year-old girl.
是男声还是女声
Male or female voice?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是个
It was one of those, uh,
经过电子处理的声音
electronically altered voices.
那边说
Said I, um...
我要是不按他们说的做 我女儿就会死
I don't do exactly as they say, she's dead.
如果我报♥警♥或者告诉别人
If I called the cops or talked to anybody...
他们会杀掉我们一家
they'd kill my whole family.
当我看到银行账户里的五十万美金时
When I saw the half million in the bank,
我才知道这是真的
that's when I knew it was for real.
破坏飞机的指示呢
And the instructions for sabotaging the plane?
电子邮件
E-mail.
我只是个加油工
You know, I'm just a fueler.
我当时也不知道会有什么后果
I didn't know exactly what it would do.
但我也有些感觉
Not that I didn't have some idea.
当我看到飞机坠毁时
When I saw that the plane crashed...
我很内疚 但我又能怎么办呢
I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to do?
你还和这些人有过其他联♥系♥吗
Did you have any other communications with these people?
没有没有
No. No.
连那钱我都没动过
I-I didn't even touch the money.
不管当时情况如何
No matter what the circumstances were,
你还是参与了谋杀国务卿的行动
you were a part of the assassination of the Secretary of State.
如果我现在逮捕你 会打草惊蛇
Now, if I have you arrested, it'll tip off whoever hired you.
所以我打算放了你
That's why I'm letting you go.
之后只要你保持沉默
And then, as long as you stay quiet,
永远不向任何人提及此事
and never speak a word of any of this,
我就能保护你
I can protect you.
而且我也能保护你的女儿
And I can protect your daughter.
只有如此 别无他法
That's the only way.
好的
Okay.
巴恩斯小姐会再联♥系♥你 检查你的...
Ms. Barnes will contact you about getting into your...
电脑和邮件
computer and your e-mails.
你要好好配合
You'll cooperate.
是
Yes.
走吧
Now go.
现在怎么办
Now what?
特快专递
Special delivery.
什么
What?
安保人员送上来的
Security sent them up.
来自你的某位爱慕者
From an admirer of yours.
收起你的傻笑 布莱克
Lose the smirk, Blake,
回去工作吧
and get back to your desk.
您的美无需望远镜就能看得到 无关公事
可否邀您共进晚餐 格伦
国务卿 您现在有空吗
Ma'am, do you have a minute?
不怎么有
No, not really.
事关重大
It's important.
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
国务卿 我要向您坦白
Ma'am, I need to come clean.
我算是替拉塞尔·杰克逊监视过国务卿马什
I kind of spied on Secretary Marsh for Russell Jackson.
算是
"Kind of"?
马什打算在下一轮竞选中与道尔顿竞争
Marsh was going to run against Dalton in the next cycle.
他从未直接承认过
He never acknowledged it directly,
但他总让我写一些发言稿
but he had me writing all of these speeches
政♥治♥立场与当局政♥府♥
with policy positions that were completely out of whack
完全相悖
with the administration.
他说是这些稿子是为了以防万一
Said he wanted to have them, just in case.
进退维谷呢 马特
That's a hell of a dilemma, Matt.
可不是嘛 我...
You're telling me. I, uh...
我都把胃药当跳跳糖吃
I was popping antacids like Tic Tacs,
纠结挣扎我是该效忠马什
wrestling with whether to be loyal to Marsh
还是道尔顿
or Dalton.
到最后 我决定了
I decided that, ultimately,
我们都应该为总统服务
we all serve at the pleasure of the President.
所以你跟杰克逊说了
So you told Jackson.
他反应如何
How'd he take it?
您觉得呢
How do you think?
这一部分表达得更诗意一些
Give me a little more poetry in this section.
没问题
You got it.
文森特
Vincent,
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
谢谢你 马特
Thanks, Matt.
你打算参加竞选 对不对
You're planning to run, aren't you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
下一轮竞选时与道尔顿竞争
Against Dalton in the next cycle.
你从哪听说的
Where'd you get that?
不否认吗
Not denying much?
你这问题不太合适
I'm not dignifying the question.
我劝过道尔顿别跟你对着干
You know, I tried to convince Dalton not to go with you,
但是党派里的人认为是你在使坏
but the old boys in the Party thought it was your turn.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
只是给你提个醒
I'm just putting you on notice.
背地里捅自己党派的总统
You don't backstab the President of your own Party
是要付出代价的
without consequences.
你在威胁我吗 拉塞尔
Is that a threat, Russell?
这是个保证
It's a guarantee.
这话我是替总统先生说的
I speak for the President on this.
所以你可以想象 他有多么生气
As you might imagine, he's pretty upset.
他就毫无愧疚吗
And he'll have no compunction whatsoever
对于自己过去坚定的盟友
slitting the throat of someone
帮他赢得竞选的人
who has been a staunch ally
他也能轻易置于死地吗
and helped get him elected?
生活就是如此
So it goes.
生活就是如此
"So it goes."
他是那么说的
He said that?
是的
Yeah.
很奇怪的用词
It was an odd turn of phrase.
困扰了我很久
It stuck with me.
有什么关系吗
Why does it matter?
他特别强调了总统很生气
And he specifically said the President was upset?
是的 总统当然很生气了
Yeah. Of course the President was upset.
你还跟别人说了吗
You tell anyone else?
没有
No.
但是当马什的飞机坠落时
But when Marsh's plane went down,
我忍♥不住猜测
I-I couldn't help but wonder
他们是不是和这事有关
if they had something to do with it.
我感觉自己像个精神失常的阴谋论者
I-I mean, I felt like a crazy conspiracy theorist.
当交安会的报告出来后 我算是松了口气
I was relieved when the NTSB report came out.
当然了
I bet.
那为什么现在又要告诉我
So why tell me now?
因为现在杰克逊想让我监视你
Because now Jackson wants me to spy on you.
真的
Really?
是的 以白宫的职位为酬
Yeah, in exchange for a job at the White House.
我拒绝过他
I tried to tell him no,
但是他让我再考虑一下
but he made me promise to think about it.
告诉他你同意了
Tell him you'll do it.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
既然他要监视我 那我就来个无间道
Now that I know that he's spying on me, I can use a double agent.
不不不 我不觉得这是个好主意
No, no, no, I-I don't think that-that's a good idea.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表