剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Madam Secretary,
你向雨林保护组织递交的抗♥议♥
this protest you've lodged with RACTO's
完全是拖延策略
clearly a stalling tactic.
你想要帮助
You want to help
阿什蒙特石油赢得一个他们
Ashmont Petroleum win a bid they couldn't win
无法公平竞争的竞标
honestly or fairly.
你真想说只有阿什蒙特石油
You really want to accuse Ashmont Petroleum
在这事上不择手段吗
of being the only unscrupulous actor here?
我建议您说话谨慎点 国务卿女士
I would suggest you tread carefully, Madam Secretary.
你是想说中国公♥司♥
So you're saying that it is not common
向发展中国家高层行贿
Chinese business practice
从而获取他国资源
to get at-at the resources
其实不是中国行商的一贯作风吗
of developing nations by bribing their elites?
西方国家几个世纪来一贯如此
The West did just that for centuries,
对中国也这么做了
including to China.
那也不是轮到你了你就是对的
Just because it's your turn now doesn't make it right.
虽然很有争执性
While fascinating,
这种哲理性的讨论能却并不贴切实际
this philosophical discussion is hardly germane.
我强烈建议你撤回抗♥议♥
I strongly urge you to retract your protest.
但这里还有很多
There are so many other
争执性的问题我们可以讨论
fascinating subjects to discuss.
贵国的货币贬值
Your currency devaluation,
出口补贴不公
unfair export subsidies,
知识产权剽窃 更别说...
intellectual property theft. I mean, not to mention --
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary...
你的劳工和环境
your labor and environmental...
现在连法律都称不上
Can we even call them laws?
更像是建议
More like suggestions.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
这样煽动性的行为不会在厄瓜多尔
this inflammatory performance will not help your cause
或其他任何问题上对你有所帮助
in Ecuador or in any other area.
我们晚点再谈吧
Perhaps we should talk at a later time.
很抱歉 那我们
My-my apologies. Let's...
那我们就谈谈不太有煽动性的话题
Let's talk about something less inflammatory.
你的孩子们怎么样
How are your children?
他们都很好
They're fine.
那就好
Good, good.
有孩子很幸福
Kids are a blessing.
的确如此
Indeed.
当然 要是他们以后看到亚马逊雨林
Course, when they look back at the Amazon
见识到我们的所作所为
and what we did to it,
肯定觉得我们恨他们
they'll think we must have hated them.
我再重申一遍 女士 你的语气...
Again, ma'am, these remarks...
不 不 这很有意思
No, no, it's interesting,
因为你想 要是我们一股脑把树全砍了
because, you see, if we chop it all down,
整个星球指定会过热
we pretty much guarantee that the planet overheats,
我们的后代会生活在一个完全失衡的世界
and our kids will live in a totally destabilized world.
至少他们能有理由跟别人
Well, then at least they'll be able to go to war
因为抢淡水资源而开战
with each other over fresh water.
那就太好了
That'll be kicky.
国务卿女士 你还好吗
Madam Secretary, are you quite all right?
你没听到我说的吗
Are you not hearing me?!
你我的后代们
Your children and mine will suffer
都会因为我们今天做下的决定而遭罪
because of choices we make today.
他们会受苦
They will suffer,
而我们却束手无策
and there will be nothing that we can do to help them!
你想看到发生这样的事吗 你...
Is that what you want?! Is that...
失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a minute, please?
你能打911吗
Will you call 911?
我可能心脏病犯了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
四十六岁女性
46-year-old female presenting
有胸口疼痛 气短症状
with chest pain, shortness of breath,
伴有窦性心律过速和高血压
sinus tach and hypertensive
供氧两升 救护车上服了阿司匹林 拍了心电图
on two liters of O2, aspirin and EKG on the bus.
给她拍X光片
Get her a X-ray,
抽取血液和舌下硝化甘油
blood draw and sublingual nitroglycerin,
把她送到心脏护理室
and take her up to Cardiac Care.
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白 我在这
Elizabeth? Elizabeth, I'm here.
我们会照顾好你的 国务卿女士
We're going to take good care of you, Madam Secretary.
她还好吗
How is she?
我们正带她去楼上做几项测试
We're taking her upstairs to run some tests now.
没事
It's okay,
亲爱的 我在 不会有事的
sweetheart, I'm here. It's gonna be all right.
好消息是你没事
Well, the good news is that you're fine.
你没有犯心脏病
You didn't have a heart attack.
那是怎么回事
So what was it, then?
很有可能是恐慌发作
Well, uh, most likely a panic attack.
你的工作确实会造成恐慌发作
You have got the job for it.
老天
Oh, God.
我真希望是得了心脏病 这想法是不是不好
Is it bad that I wish that I'd actually had a heart attack?
接下来 我建议你
Now, going forward, I'd recommend
少喝点咖啡 放几天假
you go easy on the coffee, take a few personal days.
就我从新闻里所知 你都忙得焦头烂额了
From what I see in the news, you've been pretty busy.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
海豹突击队也会经历的
Navy SEALs get this, you know.
你比海豹突击队更厉害吗
You tougher than a Navy SEAL?
也许吧 跟突击队里面的吊车尾比的话
Maybe, like, a-a really runty one.
我想伊朗的事可能比我想象中
I think maybe I got a little bit more affected
对我影响更深
by Iran than I thought.
但这只是个案
But it was one incident,
等过了就好了
and it passed and I'm fine.
听着 我知道你觉得能硬撑过去
Look, I know you think you can tough this out,
但猜怎么着 你不行
but guess what, you can't.
你得在情况恶化之前
You have got to get help now,
赶紧寻求帮助
before this really takes hold and gets worse.
总不能因为我很伤心
I can't just drop everything
就把所有事都放下 跑去做一天美容
and take a spa day because I'm sad.
打住 你不用把所有事都放下
Stop. You don't have to drop everything,
只要找人谈谈就行
you just need to talk to someone.
我知道 我现在一团糟
I know. I'm all messed up.
上一秒还好好的
One minute I'm fine,
下一秒我就大发雷霆
and then the next I'm furious,
然后就麻木了
then I'm numb.
考虑到你经历了那么多
Well, considering what you've been through,
这都很正常
it's totally normal.
真的吗
Really?
因为我感觉
Because it feels...
很疯狂
totally crazy.
事实是
The truth is,
我还不想讨论当时发生的事
I'm just not ready to talk about what happened yet.
好吧
Okay.
但你听到医生怎么说的了
But you heard the doctor, yeah?
听到了
Yup.
你得休息几天
You need to take a few days off.
不行 我抽不开身
I can't. It would be a whole thing.
那又如何
So what?
我们现在说的可是你的健康问题
This is your health we're talking about.
我听到了 我也想啊
I hear you. I do, I really do.
但我们之间没事 对吧
But we're okay, right?
是的
Yeah.
对不起我老吼你
Sorry I've been screaming at you a lot.
没事 挺好的 很有趣的
No, it's totally good. It's fun.
我去叫斯蒂芬来
I'm gonna go get Stevie.
好的
Okay.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她没事 一点事没有
She's fine. She's totally fine.
进去跟她聊聊吧
Just go in and-and talk to her.
好的
Okay.
我一会就来
I'll be right there.
拉塞尔 这些是给我的吗 太客气了
Russell, are those for me? You shouldn't have.
她还好吗
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表