剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I've been looking for you. You're not upset with me, are you?
我一直在找你呢 你没生我的气吧
Because I didn't hear that you and Lucas were together or anything.
因为我没听说你和卢卡斯是一对什么的
we're not. Yeah,
我们不是 是啊
That's what I thought. So if you're not,
我也是这么想的 既然你们不是一对
Then it's not a problem if I ask Lucas out,
那我约卢卡斯出去应该没问题吧
Because he's really cute. Don't you think?
因为他真的很帅 你不觉得吗
I loathe you.
我憎恶你
Well, Lucas doesn't.
卢卡斯可不讨厌我
In fact, I think he's kind of into me.
实际上 我觉得他有点喜欢我呢
Shocker.
真令人震惊
I live here now.
从此我就住在柜子里了
Come on, P.J. Time.
快点 该换睡衣了
No, thank you. oh come on, what's tonight's thing?
不用 谢了 别啊 今晚是怎么了
No more PJs.
不再穿睡衣了
But they have Mr.Googly on them.
但这上面有古格利先生的图案啊
I can't wear those anymore.
我不能再穿这种衣服了
Why not? because she won't like them.
为什么 因为她不喜欢
Hey, I'm the only "She" who gets to see you in your pajamas.
听好 我是唯一可以看你穿睡衣的女人
You never know.
那可不一定哦
Auggie?
奥吉
Do us a favor and don't grow up so fast, okay?
答应我们 别成长得那么快好吗
I need to.
我必须快点长大
I need to grow up and go to bed like daddy does.
我得快点长大 然后像爸爸那样上♥床♥睡觉
How does daddy go to bed?
爸爸是怎么上♥床♥睡觉的啊
Like this.
像这样
Ho, mama!
哈 妈呀
I don't do that. yeah, you do.
我才不那样呢 你就是那样的
Every night.
每晚都是
Yeah, but I do it better than that.
好吧 但我做的可比你这好看多了
If you say so.
你非要这么说也行
Auggie, can I at least have my good-night kiss?
奥吉 至少能给我一个晚安吻吗
okay? we're not going to do that anymore.
好吗 吻什么的从今以后都取消了
It's tonight's thing.
就今晚而已
Kissing's for babies. Men shake hands.
小宝宝才吻来吻去的 男子汉都是握手
Good night, father. Good night, mother.
晚安 父亲大人 晚安 母亲大人
What's happening?
什么情况啊这是
Don't take it personally, Cory.
别往心里去 科利
He thinks he's being an adult.
他觉得自己是个成年人了
How can he be an adult? I'm not an adult!
他怎么能是个成年人 我都不算一个成年人
Auggie, please, take Mr. Googly, okay?
奥吉 拜托 抱着古格利先生 好吗
Goodbye.
再见
I think of this as a personal challenge issued by Missy Bradford
我觉得这是米希·布罗弗德针对我发出的挑战
To grow up and to grow up fast.
比谁成长得快
so what do I do? nothing.
我该怎么做才好 什么都别做
Give me advice. You're a genius at this.
给我一点建议吧 你是这方面的天才
Grow me up. why?
帮助我快快长大 为什么
because everybody else is. That's not the way I see it.
因为其他人都在成长啊 我觉得不是这样
How can you see it any other way?
你怎么会有别的看法
Missy Bradford has decided to grow up fast.
米希·布罗弗德决定快速成长
That has nothing to do with you.
但那跟你没关系啊
But what if Lucas takes her to a scary movie?
但如果卢卡斯带她去看恐怖片呢
"I get scared at scary movies.
"我看恐怖片会被吓到的哦
You'll take care of me, won't you?"
你会好好安抚我的 对吧"
Barf! Barf, I say!
要吐 真想吐
Riley, do you want Lucas to take you to the movies?
莱丽 你想让卢卡斯带你去看电影吗
Alone? I don't know if I'm ready for that.
就我们吗 我不知道有没有准备好那样
then what do you want from him? I don't know.
那你希望他怎么样 我不知道
I just-- I don't want him with her.
我 我就是不希望他和她在一起
am I jealous? you wouldn't know how to be jealous.
我这是吃醋吗 你都不知道怎么吃醋
I just-- I don't want him taken away from us.
我不希望别人把他从我们身边抢走
She's bad news. Teach me how to flirt.
她是灾星 快教我怎么调情
Not gonna do that.
别这么做
why not? I don't even know how to flirt.
为什么不行 我都不知道该怎么调情
Who our age knows how to flirt?
我们这个年纪 谁知道怎么调情啊
Hello, ladies.
你们好啊 女士们
Farkle, you were out there?
弗科 你一直都在外面吗
I'm always out there.
我会一直都在你们身边
Farkle, you're the biggest flirt in seventh grade.
弗科 你是7年级最会调情的人了
Why, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Can you teach me how to flirt with Lucas?
你能教我怎么跟卢卡斯调情吗
I would do whatever you asked me.
你想让我做什么我都会照做的
But I thought you loved her.
你不是很喜欢她吗
I love both of you. I want you happy.
我爱你们两个 我希望你们开心
So you think he'll sit with us or her?
你觉得他会跟我们还是跟她坐一起
I try not to worry about things I have no control over.
我尽量不去为那些我无法掌控的事操心
Really? Because that's all I do.
是吗 我整天就为这些事瞎操心
hey, can I sit with you guys? you better.
我能跟你们坐在一起吗 那再好不过了
So you think he'll sit with us or her?
你觉得他会跟我们还是跟她坐一起
Hey, what's up? Is there a seat with you guys?
嘿 你们还好吗 这边还有位子吗
Always room for you, buddy.
永远都有留给你的位子 哥们儿
I said "Buddy." I'm not helping myself, am I?
我刚说了"哥们儿" 我这是在自毁希望是吧
Well, you know, I was just thinking
话说 我刚刚想着
That if you and I are going to the movies together,
如果我们要一起去看电影的话
I should find out what kind of snacks you like
那我也该知道你喜欢吃什么样的零食
so I could buy some for you.
那样我就可以帮你买♥♥了带去了
Because--
因为
I wouldn't want you paying for everything.
我可不希望什么都是你花钱
you're toast. I know.
你完了 我知道
Are you saying she flirts better than you?
你是在说她的调情功力比你还强吗
Oh, nobody's better than Farkle.
没人能比弗科更强
I just don't think my young protege
我只是觉得我的小徒儿
Is ready for that monster.
还没准备好面对那个母夜叉
So what are you gonna do, genius?
你打算怎么做 小天才
I think I'll just steal her from Lucas myself.
我看我还是亲自把她拿下吧
You would do that for me?
你愿意为我这么做吗
Well, I'm certainly not doing it for me, toots.
我显然不是为我自己才这么做的 妹子
She's evil. If I'm not back in two minutes,
她很邪恶 如果我两分钟内仍没回来
She ate me.
那就是被她吃了
how's my hair? it hasn't changed in six years.
我的发型怎么样 6年来一直未变
She doesn't stand a chance.
她根本没反抗机会的
Hello, lady.
你好啊 小姐
Farkle. why go to the movies with a boy
弗科 你为什么要跟一个小男孩去看电影呢
When you can go with a man?
其实你可以跟一个男子汉一起去的
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Wow, look at you.
瞧瞧你
You're next.
你是下一个
It worked. I'm next.
方法奏效了 我是下一个
Riley, she's too good. You can't compete with her.
莱丽 她太牛了 你没办法跟她竞争的
I don't want them together. I don't.
我不想让他们在一起 不想
Riley?
莱丽
Lucas. Riley.
卢卡斯 莱丽
I don't know what's going on here
我不知道你们这是什么情况
and I don't have any right to say this,
我其实也没权利这么说
But I don't think you should hang out alone with this girl.
但我觉得你不该单独和这个女孩相处
Why not?
为什么不能
I don't really know,
我其实也说不清
I think if you actually spend time with her alone
我觉得如果你和她单独相处的话
It's gonna change things for-- you know, all of us.
我们所有人的情况 都会发生彻底的改变
Well, aren't you just a concerned friend?
你的身份不只是个关心他的朋友吗
Yeah, I am.
是的 没错
Well, with you around, how could I ever possibly get Lucas alone?
有你在这边晃悠 我怎么可能跟卢卡斯单独相处
Food fight!
食物大战
No food fight!
不准搞食物大战
Detention this afternoon, both of you!
你们两个 今天下午放学后留校
Oh no, both of us--
不好 是我们两个
Alone.
单独相处
how could you do that, dad? what did I do?
你怎么可以那样 老爸 我♥干♥什么了
You gave them detention together.
你让他们一起留校
I was the cafeteria monitor.
我是餐厅监察员
I saw potatoes not where potatoes are supposed to be.
我看到他们把土豆扔到了不该扔的地方
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表