剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Have you been seeing someone else?
你在和别的人约会吗
There's only you. don't think it's going to be so easy
只有你 别以为就靠某样小物件
to get me all emotional over some little object
让我陷入回忆的漩涡 多愁善感真情流露
that shoots me down memory lane.
是件容易的事
Hazel the hippo.
小河马哈瑟尔
You're alive!
你还活着啊
You gave me this when you sat with me in the hospital
当年你在医院里坐着陪我时 送给我的这个
When I had my tonsils out.
那时候我刚做完扁桃体摘除术
I lost her and never had the heart to tell you.
我把它弄丢了 一直不敢告诉你
how did you know? I bought two of them,
你是怎么知道的 我当年一下子买♥♥了两个
You know, just in case, you lost the one I gave you.
以防你弄丢了我给你的那个
Thank you, Farkle.
谢谢你 弗科
Thank you, Farkle.
谢谢你 弗科
Are you speed-dating us?
你是在跟我们进行速配吗
Welcome to what's going on!
你们终于发现真实情况了
As you know, being nominated for a buggie
你们也知道 获得昆虫奖的提名
is the highlight of my life. we realize that.
是我人生的重要时刻 我们知道的
I wanna share my happiness with someone special if I win,
如果我赢了 我想和一个特殊的人分享我的喜悦
And if I lose,
如果我输了
I want someone who cares about me to be there.
我希望一个关心我的人在我身边支持我
So I wanna make sure I make the right choice.
所以我希望确保我做出的是正确的选择
Thank you for a lovely evening.
谢谢你们陪我度过一个美好的夜晚
Wow. He's paying the bill.
哇 他竟然去买♥♥单了呢
I should've eaten more.
早知道我就多吃一点了
Yo, you still hungry?
哟 你还饿着吗
'cause we're gonna get some pizza, so we're thinking--
我们打算叫点披萨 所以我们想着...
Stop thinking. It's not you.
别想了 跟你不合适
What's she mean by that?
她这话什么意思
What my brother Sheldon doesn't understand
我弟弟谢尔顿不明白的是
is that because of our demeanor,
就因为我们的行为举止
You think that we're a couple of oafs.
你就觉得我们是两个蠢货
Is this true? I'm afraid so, Sheldon.
是这样吗 恐怕是的 谢尔顿
Oafs?! we are sorry to hear that.
蠢货 我们很遗憾听你这么说
What's the other one think, Cisco?
不知道另一个是怎么想的呢 西斯科
You should find out by asking.
你去问问不就知道了
What do you think...
你怎么想的...
Other one?
另一个
I think you're way too close.
我觉得你靠得太近了
And what are you gonna do about that?
你对此又能怎么样呢
I may not look so tough, and I don't say "Yo,"
我看上去或许不太强悍 我也不说"哟"
But I'm insane when it comes to these two,
但凡事涉及到这两个人 我就会发疯
So what you're gonna do
所以你们接下来要做的
is run down the platform screaming
就是一路尖叫着跑远
until you reach broadway.
一直跑到百老汇大街
I just don't see us screaming until broadway.
我可不觉得我们会尖叫着一直跑到百老汇
Who do you think you are anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Oh, me?
我吗
I'm Canada.
我就是加拿大
A little taken for granted, but...
平时有点被无视 但是...
I'm always there for you.
我永远是你们坚实的后盾
You know what? I've decided to go with Farkle.
话说 我已经决定了和弗科一起去
You don't have to. I'm going. I said I'm going.
你不必这么做的 我去吧 我说了我要去
I will mess you up.
我会把你打得乱七八糟
Then I will clean me up.
那我就把我清理得干干净净
Riley, what are we doing?
莱丽 我们这是在干什么呢
Are we really fighting over Farkle?
我们真的要为弗科而争斗吗
Yeah, and I'm gonna win.
是啊 而且我肯定会赢的
It's on, Matthews.
那就开始斗吧 麦修斯
So did you text him last night?
你昨晚给他发短♥信♥了吗
No. We agreed not to.
没有 我们说好了都不发的嘛
Farkle's choice, remember?
弗科的抉择 还记得吗
Did you video chat? Absolutely not.
你们视频聊天了吗 绝对没有
We agreed to do nothing to influence him.
我们说好了不做任何影响他决定的事的啊
That's the deal.
约定就是那样的
Ladies. Farkle.
女士们 弗科
Thanks for the text, Maya.
谢谢你给我发短♥信♥ 玛雅
I enjoyed the video chat, Riley.
我很享受跟你的视频聊天 莱丽
But I'm gonna need some time to myself
但我需要点时间一个人静一静
to make this difficult choice.
来做出这个艰难的抉择
And Maya and I agreed we would do nothing...
玛雅和我已经说好了 我们不会做任何
to influence your decision. yeah.
影响你做决定的事 是啊
Lookie what I found.
瞧瞧我发现了什么
You forgot to scream. Thank you.
你忘了尖叫 谢谢
An arizona blonde tarantula.
亚利桑那金毛狼蛛
well, of course. you can't do this, Maya!
当然了 你不能这么做 玛雅
What I love about this species, it's the perfect mate for--
我喜欢这个品种 是因为它是完美的...
for my orange dancing spider. yeah.
是我的橙色舞蛛的完美配种对象 是啊
This is completely unfair.
这真是太不公平了
Look at these two. So vastly different
瞧瞧这两只 虽然如此截然不同
and yet so wonderful together. well, of course.
在一起却是这么搭 当然了
They seem to really-
它们似乎真的...
She bit his head off! Oh my heaven!
雌蛛把雄蛛的头咬掉了 我的天啊
She bit his head off!
雌蛛把雄蛛的头咬掉了
Just like our lives are gonna be together.
就好像我们的生命要合二为一了
No. Maya is not the only one who likes spiders, okay?
不 玛雅并不是唯一喜欢蜘蛛的人好吗
I happen to love them too. Really?
我也挺喜欢蜘蛛的 是吗
Then you would have no problem if I put this spider on your head
那你一定不介意 我把这蜘蛛放在你头上
and you wore it like a hat? a hat, you say?
让你当帽子一样戴着 你是说帽子吗
I know this is out of your comfort zone, Riley.
我知道这让你感到很不舒服 莱丽
I'm really impressed you would do this for me.
我很感动你愿意为我这么做
Yeah, I still can't decide who I'm bringing to the buggies.
没错 我还是无法决定带谁去昆虫奖的典礼
You're both still even.
你们现在还是处于平等位置
Hi, dad, this spider is laying her eggs in my brain.
嗨 老爸 这只蜘蛛正在我的头上产卵哦
Okay.
好吧
"Murray the moose realized
麋鹿穆雷意识到
It is much better to be who you are
最好还是做真实的自己
Than to pretend to be somebody else,
而非假装成别人
Even if your fake british mother wants you to be."
即使你那位冒牌的英国妈妈希望你那样"
Where does it say that?
书上哪里写这段了啊
It doesn't say that in mine.
我这本书上可没写呢
Mm, yes. Well, perhaps you're not the only one
是的 或许不仅仅只有你提前
with a well-rehearsed child.
带着孩子好好排练了一下
I still like it better when you read to me, mommy.
我还是更喜欢你读给我听 妈咪
Why? My mommy never reads to me.
为什么 我妈妈从来不会读给我听
She says it makes me weak.
她说那会让我变得很弱
So then who acts out the parts
那谁来扮演各个角色
And does the voices and makes it fun?
模仿它们的声音 让角色有趣起来啊
You can do that?
你们可以那样吗
Well, let's see. Cory?
来看一下吧 科利
Cory?
科利
Right.
好的
"One day, Murray the moose said"...
"有一天 麋鹿穆雷说..."
"I'm tired of being a moose."
"我厌倦了当一只麋鹿
"I wanna be a porpoise, like you, Penelope,
我想当一只海豚 就跟你一样 佩内洛普
And swim in the sea."
在大海里游泳"
"But, Murray, do you even know how to swim?"
"但是 穆雷 你会游泳吗"
"Let's find out!"
"来试试看吧"
Sploosh!
扑通
"Help me! Help me, Penelope!"
"救救我 救救我 佩内洛普"
"Okay, I will gather all of my ocean friends.
"好的 我会召集所有的海洋朋友
Come on, ocean friends, help save Murray!"
快来啊 海洋朋友们 来救救穆雷"
"And all of the ocean friends worked together
所有的海洋朋友都齐心协力
And saved Murray.
救回了穆雷
And Penelope said, 'oh, Murray,
佩内洛普说 "穆雷
We love you for who you are!'"
我们就爱原本真实的你"
I love you, Murray.
我爱你 穆雷
Sorry, mommy.
抱歉 妈咪
I love you too, Murray!
我也爱你 穆雷
Primitives. Look at the time. Ava, let's go.
太幼稚了 瞧瞧时间 艾瓦 我们该走了
I like it when Topanga throws me out.
我还是喜欢被塔佩佳赶出去
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表