剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, this is just how we are.
那个...我们两个就是这样的
For me to think any other way is just acting,
对我来说 别的相处方式都像是在演戏
and I'm not that good.
而我又是个糟糕的演员
I was raised by topanga and cory matthews.
我是被塔佩佳和科利·麦修斯养育大的
They're maniacs.
他们真的是疯子
They'd walk through an avalanche for friendship,
他们会为了友谊走过大雪崩
For the sake of family.
为了我们这个家庭
I got that from them.
我是从他们身上继承到这些的
I got a talent. How about that?
我是有才艺的 你觉得如何
You can't fix this, Riley.
你解决不了这事的 莱丽
Yes, I can.
不 我可以的
There is an art show here, tomorrow night.
明晚我们学校有场画展
You need to be there.
你一定要到场
Sure. I expect you there.
好的 我期盼你能到场
I understand.
我明白
Don't disappoint us.
别让我们失望
Drawing a woman's face
画女人的面庞
Is different than drawing a man's.
和画男人的面庞是不一样的
Look for subtle differences.
要注意寻找细微的差别
The lips are different.
唇是不一样的
No matter what, don't get mad at me, okay?
不管怎样 都别生我的气 好吗
I could never.
我永远不会生你气的
To paint a young woman's lips,
要画一个少女的唇
she needs to stop flapping them.
她首先得闭嘴 不能再说话了
Because if I have any talent at all, it's this,
如果说我有任何才艺的话 那就是这个了
So don't get mad at me. I could never.
所以千万别生我的气 我永远不会的
Because when the mouth is moving,
因为如果嘴一直在动的话
It will affect all the sketches.
就会影响到全部的素描
And they all come out like this.
最终画出来的结果就是像这样的
Except for this one.
除了这张
You don't listen to a word I say, do you?
你根本就把我的话当耳边风 是吧
Uh, it's not because I'm disrespectful.
那并非是因为我不尊重你
It's because you're an artist.
而是因为你是个大画家
I'm glad you decided to display your work.
我很高兴你决定展出你的作品了
I got your note in my teacher's box.
我在教师信箱里收到你写的小纸条了
That's the thing you're not supposed to get mad at.
我说让你别生气 就是指这件事哦
The exhibit starts at 6:00.
展览6点钟开始
It's thrilling seeing your art displayed,
看到你的画作被展示出来真令人高兴
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
You don't listen to a word I say, do you?
你根本就把我的话当耳边风 是吧
I-it's not because I'm disrespectful.
那并非是因为我不尊重你
It's because you're an artist.
而是因为你是个大画家
Yeah?
是吗
Then let me paint you something.
那我就来给你画个东西吧
Okay.
好吧
Maya, I am your best friend
玛雅 我是你最好的朋友
And I will always do my best by you,
我会一直好好地对你
No matter what you...
不管你...
Say.
说了什么
And who made you the king of friendship?
谁规定你就是友谊之王了
I did, I made myself the king of friendship.
我规定的 我宣布自己是友谊之王
And this would be my first act as a king.
而这就是我作为国王的第一项行动
Why won't you leave this alone?!
你怎么就是不愿意别多管闲事呢
I don't know how!
我不知道要怎么袖手旁观
Riley...
莱丽
This is the most authentic piece you've done all semester.
这是你整个学期画的最像的一幅画了
Now clean it up.
赶紧清理干净
See you tonight, Maya.
今晚见 玛雅
One other thing--
还有一件事
I invited your mom.
我还邀请你妈也来了
How's it going?
进展得怎么样
It's going fine.
挺好的
What does your mom think?
你妈妈怎么看
She never showed up.
她根本没过来
It's just you guys.
只有你们来了
Are you telling me your mom never showed up?
你是在跟我说 你妈根本就没出现吗
No.
没有
But of course you did.
不过好歹你们来了啊
Hey, Maya.
你好 玛雅
Wow, you really have some talent.
哇 你可真够有才的
Look at that place.
瞧瞧那地方
I bet it's got great mashed potatoes.
我敢说那里一定有超美味的土豆泥
Look at that lady,
瞧瞧那位女士
why can you only see half of her?
为什么只画了她一半的身子
Get out of my way.
让开
Did you think I wouldn't hunt you down?
你以为我找不到你吗
No, I was pretty sure you would.
不 我很确定你会找来的
You want a tuna melt?
你想吃个金枪鱼三明治吗
No, because I'm supposed to be somewhere,
不想 此刻我本来应该待在别的地方
And so are you.
你也一样
You know, all I do with Maya is disappoint her.
我总是让玛雅失望
Here's what's funny, you're not disappointing her at all.
搞笑的是 你根本没有让她失望
You're only disappointing me.
你是让我失望了
I came to school and embarrassed her.
我之前去了学校 却让她丢脸了
I pretend I'm fancy, but I'm not.
我想假装很有档次 但我根本没有
I thought I had a good marriage, but I didn't.
我原以为我的婚姻很幸福 但根本不是
I pretend to have a career, and I don't.
我假装拥有一份事业 但其实也没有
I love that little girl
我爱那个小丫头
And I won't pretend with her.
我不想对着她也假装
You need to go to her.
你得去找她
No.
不
You saw what happens when I do.
你也亲眼看到我去找她会发生什么事了
You need to go to her.
你得去找她才对
Riley, what does your dad do for a living?
莱丽 你♥爸♥是干什么的
Teacher. And mom?
老师 你妈呢
Lawyer. And me?
律师 我呢
Actress?
演员吗
Waitress, Riley.
是服务员 莱丽
And people tend to stay at the same level as their parents,
而且人一般都和自身的父母处于一个阶层
And I want more for her than coming home
我希望她不要像我一样回到家
With those little arms of hers covered in pancake syrup.
发现手臂上都撒满了煎饼糖浆
Maya's very lucky to have you. Don't think I don't know that.
玛雅有你这个朋友很幸运 别以为我不知道这点
And I am offering you a tuna melt
我想请你吃个金枪鱼三明治
To show my gratitude. Yes or no?
以示感激 要还是不要
You guys really don't have to stay.
你们其实不必留在这里的
Are you kidding? We love supporting the middle school art scene.
你在开玩笑吗 我们热爱支持中学艺术事业
Yeah, we even bought a drawing.
是啊 我们还买♥♥了一幅画呢
You have to wonder who this silly, little weirdo is.
我们很好奇这个傻傻的怪胎是谁
It's our silly, little weirdo.
原来是我们家傻傻的小怪胎啊
Thank you for staying with Maya.
谢谢你们陪着玛雅
Always.
一直如此
I couldn't get her to come
我没办法劝她过来
And I'm very disappointed.
我非常失望
I know, you expect too much.
我懂的 你把希望放得太大了
This is hard on me.
我真的很难过
You need a hug, darling?
你需要个拥抱吗 亲爱的
Maya, I was wrong.
玛雅 我错了
No, Riley, you were right.
不 莱丽 你是对的
I'm very confused.
我这下糊涂了
I showed my work. People liked it.
我展出了我的画作 大家都很喜欢
It made me feel like I could be something someday.
那让我觉得我将来某天会有所成就的
You will be. You are now.
你会的 你现在已经很了不起了
Thank you, Riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
You're welcome.
不客气
Do you want half a tuna melt?
你想吃半个金枪鱼三明治吗
You know why she gave this to you?
你知道她为什么送你这个吗
Why?
为什么
She knows it's my favorite thing there.
她知道这是我在那家店最爱吃的东西
She knew that you'd share with me.
她知道你会跟我一起吃的
I'd be happy to give you the whole thing.
我乐意把整个的都给你
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表