剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第十九集
第一季
"Hi, I'm Riley Matthews,
大家好 我是莱丽·麦修斯
And these are your John Quincy Adams middle school
这里是约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学的
morning announcements."
《晨间新闻》节目
Why are you even rehearsing?
你为什么还要排练啊
I'm going to get it perfect this time.
我这次一定要表现得很完美
And you're on.
开始
Hewo, I'm Miley Flatshoes
"大渣好 我是麦丽·平底鞋
And these are your flurning amousenits.
这里是村间瞎闻节目"
Today's lunch in the cafamatorium will be hot males.
今天的午餐 将会是"火♥辣♥男神"
Hot tamales... I'm hoping.
但愿她说的是"辣玉米蒸肉"
Hello, news lady!
你好啊 新闻女主播
Carpool! far carpool?!
拼车 弗...拼车
And here's your Farkle science moment.
接下来是《弗科科学新闻》节目
The junior entomology society
青少年昆虫学会
has once again nominated me for a buggie award
再次将我提名为"昆虫奖"的候选人
For my research paper on the orange dancing spider.
因为我那篇关于橙色舞蛛的研究论文太出色了
Congrats, Dr. Farklestein.
恭喜了啊 弗科肯斯坦博士
I hope this is your year. oh, I never win.
我希望今年你能胜出 我从没胜出过
Awesome. Wish I could go,
好极了 我真希望我也能出席
But I don't wanna and I'm sure tickets are impossible.
但我不想去 我相信肯定搞不到票的
I have two. then I just don't wanna.
我有两张票 那我就是单纯不想去
Awesome. Which one of you will be Farkle's choice?
好极了 你们两个谁会成为弗科的选择呢
I'm telling the world. Farkle must finally choose
我要告诉全世界 弗科必须做出最终的选择
between his sweet angel whose smile lights a path to goodness
其中一个是甜美天使 她的笑能照亮通往天堂的路
Or my dark demon who unleashes in me something so terrifying
另一个是黑暗女巫 能够释放我内心可怕的欲望
I really wanna know what it is.
我真想知道最终的选择结果
Thanks, and I'm not gonna be there when you find out, carpool.
谢了 等你想出答案时我肯定不会在的 拼车
And there it is, john quinciatti.
新闻到此结束 约翰·昆西亚提的学生们
Flankle juices bequeen yama and symelf.
弗兰克必须在"雅玛"和"我自以"间做出选择
Yama?
雅玛
Who's the greatest ally of the United States?
谁是美国最伟大的盟友
Farkle?
弗科
I'd like to help you, sir,
我很想帮你解答 老师
But I got a lot of things on my mind.
但我现在在想很多事呢
Are you tense, Farkle?
你精神高度紧张吗 弗科
Is it buggie award season?
现在是昆虫奖的颁奖季吗
Yes, and I know that once I've chosen
是的 我知道一旦我决定
between Riley and Maya for the dinner,
在莱丽和玛雅中间选一个人带去参加晚宴
I'll actually be letting the other one go.
我其实就是在抛弃另一个人
I'll go. I'll go right now.
我愿意退出 我现在就愿意
I think it will be sad
我觉得如果弗科
When Farkle doesn't love us both the same.
不能同时爱我们 会是件很可悲的事
Yes, one of you will be crushed.
是啊 你们其中一个人会心碎的
You will, however, receive the Farkle home game
但是 那个人将可以获得"弗科主场游戏"
as a consolation prize.
作为安慰奖
ooh, what's that? it's this game where the loser goes,
那是什么 在那个游戏当中 输的人会这样
"Farkle."
"弗科"
So who is the greatest ally of the United States?
美国最伟大的盟友是谁
Ask Farkle.
问弗科啊
Canada. You want me to say Canada.
加拿大 你想让我回答加拿大
You want to explain why or do I have to do everything?
你可以解释下为什么吗 还是什么都要我来做
Everything. You love that.
什么都你来做 你很爱那样啊
Look, I really want one of you at the buggies with me
听着 我真的很想你们其中一人陪我去参加昆虫奖
to pick me up when I lose again to my archnemesis smackle.
在我再次输给斯玛珂之后 支撑我站起来
What kind of parents
什么样的父母
name their kid "Smackle," Farkle?
会给孩子取名叫斯玛珂啊 弗科
It's just interesting
说起来很有意思
that all of our thoughts turn to other allies first
大家一般都会想到其他的盟国
when Canada is right next to us.
而其实加拿大就在我们旁边
Perhaps it's because we know
或许那是因为我们知道
they'll always be there for us
他们总会做我们坚实的后盾
that we take them for granted.
以至于我们会无视他们
Farkle, I'm going to make the ultimate sacrifice
弗科 我打算做出最大的牺牲
and let you go with Riley.
让你跟莱丽一起去
I'm going to make the ultimate sacrifice and let you go with Maya.
我也打算做出最大的牺牲 让你跟玛雅一起去
I decide! You hear me?
我决定了 你们听明白了吗
This game is Farkle's choice.
这场游戏是"弗科的抉择"
Prepare to go through the emotional gauntlet of love.
准备好经历波澜壮阔的爱的风暴吧
Okay.
好吧
Judy, I'm so glad you were able to join our little book club.
朱迪 我真高兴你愿意加入我们小小的读书俱乐部
Auggie is such a fan of your daughter Ava.
奥吉特别喜欢你家女儿艾瓦
Oh well, who isn't?
谁不喜欢呢
And I must say, what a surprisingly decent idea, Topanga.
我必须说 这真是个好主意 塔佩佳
I think a book club is such a wonderful forum
我觉得读书俱乐部真是个超赞的座谈会
to exchange ideas and intellectual conversation.
可以让大家交流想法和学术意见
Judy, are you British?
朱迪 你是英国人吗
No, I'm just better than everyone else.
不是 我只是比其他人优秀而已
Well, I see where your daughter gets her confidence.
我这下总算明白你女儿的自信是从何而来的了
Oh, and Auggie is such a lovely little girl as well.
奥吉也是个非常可爱的小女孩
Auggie is a boy.
奥吉是个男孩
I've never really looked at her.
我从来都没仔细瞧过她呢
Okay, everyone,
好了 各位
I hope we all enjoyed our first book,
我希望大家都很喜欢我们的第一本书
"Murray the marvelous moose."
《神奇麋鹿穆雷》
So who would like to start? Ava.
谁想先开始呢 艾瓦
Oh boy.
天啊
Murray moose discovers his self-worth
讲述麋鹿穆雷发现自我价值的历程
In a world constantly challenging his sense of...
在那个世界中 不断挑战着他的...
identity. ...identity.
身份认同 身份认同
An interesting
真有趣
And I'm sure well-rehearsed interpretation.
我相信你们一定提前"练熟了"的
What are you implying? I'm not implying anything.
你在暗示什么意思啊 我没暗示任何意思
I'm saying it right in your face.
我是直截了当地说出来的
So who has a different take?
谁想来重新读一遍呢
Auggie? I ated one of the pages.
奥吉 我把书吃了一页
I'm not with him for his brains.
我真受不了他这蠢脑子
Check out that tush.
瞧瞧他这犬牙
Ava! I'm okay with it, mom.
艾瓦 我不介意被她骂 妈妈
All right, Ava, would you like to read an excerpt from the book?
好了 艾瓦 你想读下书中的一段吗
"One day, Murray the moose woke up
"有一天 麋鹿穆雷早晨醒来
and didn't want to be a moose anymore."
突然不想做麋鹿了"
So good. So good. That was really very good.
太棒了 太棒了 你读得太棒了
Yes. Now, Auggie, it's your turn.
好了 奥吉 现在该你读了
I like it better when you read to me, mommy.
我还是更喜欢你读给我听 妈咪
Aren't you a little old for that?
你都这么大了还让别人读不合适吧
Am I, mommy? no.
我太大了吗 妈咪 不是
It's all right, Topanga.
没关系的 塔佩佳
It's a scientifically-proven fact
科学界已经证明了
that boys develop at a different pace.
男孩的生长发育要晚一些
Thank you for my smoothie.
谢谢你请我喝奶昔
Extra thick so you can eat it with a spoon.
超浓的哦 你可以用勺子吃
You know me very well.
你真是太了解我了
That giggle is my favorite sound in the world.
你咯咯笑的声音 是我在这世上最爱听的声音
I know I've told you I've loved you since the first grade,
我知道我跟你说过 我从一年级时就开始爱你了
But I don't think I've ever told you why.
但我好像从没跟你说过为什么
Farkle hold that thought.
弗科 先等一下
Have a little pretzel with your mustard, Maya.
你先用脆饼蘸芥末吃吧 玛雅
I know how you like it.
我知道你喜欢怎样吃
I'm eating this, then I'm leaving.
我吃了这个就走人
My eighth birthday party.
我的8岁生日派对
Don't remember it at all.
完全不记得了
You kept this?
你一直留着这个吗
you tried to do a kickflip off the park bench.
你曾试图踩着这个跳过公园的长凳
You were not ready for those moves.
你当时的技术根本不够做那种动作
Still got the scar.
我的伤疤还在呢
It was the only time I've ever seen you cry.
那是我唯一一次看见你哭
Why did you keep this?
你为什么保留着这个
It was the only time I've ever seen you cry.
那是我唯一一次见你哭
Farkle.
弗科
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表